Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,747 members, 7,831,382 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:59 PM

Anambra Election: 11 Nails That Buried Nwoye's Hope At APC Gubernatorial Rally - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anambra Election: 11 Nails That Buried Nwoye's Hope At APC Gubernatorial Rally (482 Views)

Thugs Disrupt APC's Gubernatorial Campaign Flag-off In Lagos, Two Feared Dead / 11 Nails That Buried Nwoye's Hope At APC Gubernatorial Rally Held In Awka Today / President Buhari In Anambra State For APC's Dr. Tony Nwoye Campaign (Live Update (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Anambra Election: 11 Nails That Buried Nwoye's Hope At APC Gubernatorial Rally by Preciousnelly19: 8:23pm On Nov 16, 2017
11 Nails that Buried Nwoye's Hope at APC Gubernatorial Rally held in Awka today...

1. Buhari practically didn't endorse Tony Nwoye but simply said, "Youngman, I wish you the best of luck"

2. Buhari never mentioned Nwoye's name in his speech and was already walking away when he was reminded of the need to give Nwoye the flag.

3. Tony Nwoye was booed and stopped from speaking after the President's speech

4. The crowd refused to answer Gov. Rochas Okorocha, a sign that the crowd is more rented than real.

5. Rochas Okorocha had to beg the people to reply his greetings.

6. Former Senate President, Ken Nnamani advised the APC Rally to use Ballot and not Bullets

7. "Everybody must not be in the centre" - Ken Nnamani

8. "With our party symbol (Broom), we are cleaning out this nation" - APC National Chairman

9. "There is nothing wrong with voting Obiano"- Rochas Okorocha

10. "We are very determined to implement the manifestos of APC in Anambra State" - Ngige

11. "Anambra Youths are confused" - APC State Chairman

Tony Nwoye's gubernatorial dream has suffered a setback as Presidential rejection stares him in the face.

Brethren, it's over for Tony Nwoye and his Anambra APC... #ReElectObiano by Voting APGA to Keep Willie Working!
Re: Anambra Election: 11 Nails That Buried Nwoye's Hope At APC Gubernatorial Rally by naijaceo: 8:26pm On Nov 16, 2017
Well, I don't know much about politics but I will reply to 1 and 4.

1. To me, it doesn't matter if the President announced/endorsed him officially or his speech was fully based on campaign but what matters is that, people knew he was there for that reason. When he came to Ekiti for Fayemi, he did same. That won't stop people from voting for the man.

Then....

4. APC can rent crowd for Africa (they are known for that). I'm from Ekiti and I can tell you that they even paid youths from my town who were full time PDP members just to attend their rally. They paid the Students Union from my Local Government and many of them were PDP member. So I don't usually trust their crowd most times.

All the best to them!
Re: Anambra Election: 11 Nails That Buried Nwoye's Hope At APC Gubernatorial Rally by psucc(m): 8:29pm On Nov 16, 2017
All things being equal, APC is a No No in Anambra state. They can't get it they no matter how hard they may try.

1 Like

Re: Anambra Election: 11 Nails That Buried Nwoye's Hope At APC Gubernatorial Rally by Kingslaw(m): 8:38pm On Nov 16, 2017
You mean Anambra youths are confuse?

And they want the youths to vote them!

(1) (Reply)

20 Reasons Why Lai Mohammed Should Be Relieved Of His Job / Armed Youths In Army Camouflage Cause Havoc / Local breed: Osinbajo...lack Exposure

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.