Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,590 members, 7,809,139 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:59 AM

This Guy Is A Fraudster O. House Beware! - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / This Guy Is A Fraudster O. House Beware! (2417 Views)

Fraudster Dupes Girl Of N14,000 Inside Gtbank Lagos (photo) / Emmanuel Awaritete Is An Online Fraudster | Please, Beware / Ifeanyi Ubah Is A Fraudster – Cosmas Maduka (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Guy Is A Fraudster O. House Beware! by molarp: 2:57pm On Mar 23, 2010
House, BEWARE. There is a particular guy that called himself 'Mr. Williams' of snecou group of company who claims to be a dealer in Recharge cards business. He has duped me of the sum of #19,000(the supposed money for the software he said and one block of MTN). I actually thought we could trust ourselves on dis forum, dat was why I decided to partner with him. He sent one fake software dat never opened. Ever since that time(two weeks ago now), he has not been picking his calls. To confirm just call his number, 08134810969. (he will not pick it). So house just BEWARE O and dont partner with him.
And to you 'Mr. Williams(even though that might not be your real name), provided you are reading dis message, dont think you can go away with it o cos you dont know d type of person you just duped. You will SOON be discovered

MAY GOD HAVE MERCY AND REVEAL THEM ONE BY ONE
Re: This Guy Is A Fraudster O. House Beware! by molarp: 3:01pm On Mar 23, 2010
hey, I thank my God for revealing this fraudulent guy who calls himself Mr. Williams of snecou group of companies. I just read an article some few minuites ago about how he duped a young man and stole #19000.00 from.

House beware of them.
Re: This Guy Is A Fraudster O. House Beware! by Nobody: 3:41pm On Mar 23, 2010
am sure 'mr williams' does not work for Snecou group.this is the website of Snecou group

http://snecougroup.com/subsidiaries-princeandprincess.html
Re: This Guy Is A Fraudster O. House Beware! by perkolisis: 12:29pm On Feb 04, 2011
Thank God o. you wont believe i just sent him a mail asking for details on the printing stuff. God will expose dem all.
Re: This Guy Is A Fraudster O. House Beware! by flak: 4:27pm On Feb 28, 2011
House, BEWARE. There is a particular guy that called himself 'Mr. Williams' of snecou group of company who claims to be a dealer in Recharge cards business. He has duped me of the sum of #19,000(the supposed money for the software he said and one block of MTN). I actually thought we could trust ourselves on dis forum, dat was why I decided to partner with him. He sent one fake software dat never opened. Ever since that time(two weeks ago now), he has not been picking his calls. To confirm just call his number, 08134810969. (he will not pick it). So house just BEWARE O and dont partner with him.
And to you 'Mr. Williams(even though that might not be your real name), provided you are reading dis message, dont think you can go away with it o cos you dont know d type of person you just duped. You will SOON be discovered

MAY GOD HAVE MERCY AND REVEAL THEM ONE BY ONE

hello are u interested in nabbing this guy. i almost made a mistake of paying money to him until i saw ur mail he is still using that no. i could play on his intelligence until we work something out. reply soon if interested.
Re: This Guy Is A Fraudster O. House Beware! by MakeaDiff: 11:21pm On Feb 28, 2011
You guys have done a good job by reporting this guy to the house. You can go a step further by reporting him to EFCC or ICPC
Re: This Guy Is A Fraudster O. House Beware! by infinitii(f): 10:59am On Mar 02, 2011
House pls don't fall prey to this devils' whims and caprice, i came across his name on naijahotjobs list of scammers, u can get more details of list of scammers on this site under the Banking finance and Admin Jobs. please, be warned.
Re: This Guy Is A Fraudster O. House Beware! by Hizzojay(m): 3:02pm On Oct 15, 2011
Guys, this is their new account information, details and email address they use in their scams. A brother of mine just got duped:

ACCOUNT INFO
Account Name: ATUMU RUTH BLESSING
Account Number: 1027251298
Bank Name: intercontinental Bank

Olu Chris (Dealer)
Office Address: No 1 Tamandu Road, Off Audu Bako Way, Kano .
E-mail ; s_nd2009@yahoo.com
Te l : 0 7 0 6 6 0 6 7 1 3 4
Re: This Guy Is A Fraudster O. House Beware! by sovpounds(m): 5:42am On Oct 16, 2011
thanks for the info. sad

(1) (Reply)

EASIEST WAY TO MAKE MONEY ONLINE WITHOUT INVESTING A KOBO(EVEN AS A NOVICE) / Buhari Come To Our Rescue In Alaba, Yoruba People Don Start Trouble Again O / Do You Want To Travel To Canada, Australia, Turkey Or China??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.