Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,335 members, 7,811,977 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:43 AM

EASIEST WAY TO MAKE MONEY ONLINE WITHOUT INVESTING A KOBO(EVEN AS A NOVICE) - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / EASIEST WAY TO MAKE MONEY ONLINE WITHOUT INVESTING A KOBO(EVEN AS A NOVICE) (2420 Views)

How To Sell T-shirts On Amazon And Make $400/day Without Investing A Dime!! / See Two Sure Ways To Earn Income Online Without Spending Money / Can I Make Money Online Without Money? see answer inside. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

EASIEST WAY TO MAKE MONEY ONLINE WITHOUT INVESTING A KOBO(EVEN AS A NOVICE) by 247infoblog: 1:56pm On Sep 10, 2016
I welcome you all to this thread but please read everything from start to finish.

Making money online is very easy but you need to have a product to sell or services to render.
You can sell goods online or sell information online and make money doing so.
Let me quickly explain what I mean by selling online:
Let's assume that you are into importation of goods or you are a manufacturer of certain products, you can put it online for sale and make money.
Another way to make to make money online through selling of product is information marketing i.e if you have a valuable information that will be of benefits to people, you can package it in form of eBook and sell it online to make money.
Without wasting your time, let me go straight to what I intend to offer you, it is meant for people who have no knowledge about making money online and those who have been making money online but wish to increase their earning.
What I want to share with you is called freelancing because it is the easiest way to make money online without investing a kobo you only need to do it in the right way to become successful.
Freelancing simply means working independently for a company or individual for a short term. You need to have a service(s)to offer before you will make money I freelancing and that is what I want to share with you.
Some of the services that you can sell on freelance websites includes:

* Web Design

* Graphic Design

* Audio Editing

* Article Writing

* Virtual Assistance

* Audio Editing

* Language Translation

* Transcription. etc

Many people are frustrated out of freelancing because they are not making enough money or making anything from it but if do it in the right way you will definitely make reasonable income from it .

BENEFITS OF FREELANCING

* You don't invest money before you make money

* You can do it part time without the need to quit your current job

* You can work using your laptop or your android phone

* No academic qualification required

* You can as well make use of your freelance skills outside online

As I said earlier that you can make money without any previous knowledge, I mean it and that is what I am going to show you. I will teach you all you need to know to become successful and make money.
My training is based on FIVERR, I know that you have heard about it many times but I want to show you the easiest and best method to make money from it.
FIVERR is an online market place where buyers meet sellers.

BENEFITS OF MY TRAINING

* I will teach you all that you need to know to make money on FIVERR

* I will explain to all you need to avoid to make sales and make money.

* I will show you skills that you can learn within a week and make money with it

* I will show you services that you can offer and start making money today

* I will show you the very HOT fast selling and high paying services on FIVERR.

* I will guide you and assist you to setup meaningful fast selling profile and GIG on FIVERR.

* You will get one month after training support.

DATE: 17th to 23rd, September 2016
TIME: 10am to 1pm(17th & 18th only) & 6pm to 8pm(19th to 23rd)
VENUE: ONLINE
FEE: 2,000Naira

NOTE: I will also make the training available in form of newsletter that you can read from any phone in case ate busy during the training hour.
To partcipate, call 09058562881. If you have questions, call my number or reach me via my mailbox 247infoblogger@gmail.com
Re: EASIEST WAY TO MAKE MONEY ONLINE WITHOUT INVESTING A KOBO(EVEN AS A NOVICE) by giles14(m): 2:30pm On Sep 10, 2016
247infoblog:
I welcome you all to this thread but please read everything from start to finish.

Making money online is very easy but you need to have a product to sell or services to render.
You can sell goods online or sell information online and make money doing so.
Let me quickly explain what I mean by selling online:
Let's assume that you are into importation of goods or you are a manufacturer of certain products, you can put it online for sale and make money.
Another way to make to make money online through selling of product is information marketing i.e if you have a valuable information that will be of benefits to people, you can package it in form of eBook and sell it online to make money.
Without wasting your time, let me go straight to what I intend to offer you, it is meant for people who have no knowledge about making money online and those who have been making money online but wish to increase their earning.
What I want to share with you is called freelancing because it is the easiest way to make money online without investing a kobo you only need to do it in the right way to become successful.
Freelancing simply means working independently for a company or individual for a short term. You need to have a service(s)to offer before you will make money I freelancing and that is what I want to share with you.
Some of the services that you can sell on freelance websites includes:

* Web Design

* Graphic Design

* Audio Editing

* Article Writing

* Virtual Assistance

* Audio Editing

* Language Translation

* Transcription. etc

Many people are frustrated out of freelancing because they are not making enough money or making anything from it but if do it in the right way you will definitely make reasonable income from it .

BENEFITS OF FREELANCING

* You don't invest money before you make money

* You can do it part time without the need to quit your current job

* You can work using your laptop or your android phone

* No academic qualification required

* You can as well make use of your freelance skills outside online

As I said earlier that you can make money without any previous knowledge, I mean it and that is what I am going to show you. I will teach you all you need to know to become successful and make money.
My training is based on FIVERR, I know that you have heard about it many times but I want to show you the easiest and best method to make money from it.
FIVERR is an online market place where buyers meet sellers.

BENEFITS OF MY TRAINING

* I will teach you all that you need to know to make money on FIVERR

* I will explain to all you need to avoid to make sales and make money.

* I will show you skills that you can learn within a week and make money with it

* I will show you services that you can offer and start making money today

* I will show you the very HOT fast selling and high paying services on FIVERR.

* I will guide you and assist you to setup meaningful fast selling profile and GIG on FIVERR.

* You will get one month after training support.

DATE: 17th to 23rd, September 2016
TIME: 10am to 1pm(17th & 18th only) & 6pm to 8pm(19th to 23rd)
VENUE: ONLINE
FEE: 2,000Naira

NOTE: I will also make the training available in form of newsletter that you can read from any phone in case ate busy during the training hour.
To partcipate, call 09058562881. If you have questions, call my number or reach me via my mailbox 247infoblogger@gmail.com
thief thought u said no investment. wot is d 2k for
Re: EASIEST WAY TO MAKE MONEY ONLINE WITHOUT INVESTING A KOBO(EVEN AS A NOVICE) by Lilimax(f): 2:39pm On Sep 10, 2016
Na MMM investment sure pass tongue 30% of your investment at the end of the month smiley
Re: EASIEST WAY TO MAKE MONEY ONLINE WITHOUT INVESTING A KOBO(EVEN AS A NOVICE) by 247infoblog: 3:22pm On Sep 10, 2016
giles14:
thief thought u said no investment. wot is d 2k for
thanks for the mention, I want you to read the post over and over again to have clear knowledge of what the 2,000naira is meant for. God bless
Re: EASIEST WAY TO MAKE MONEY ONLINE WITHOUT INVESTING A KOBO(EVEN AS A NOVICE) by 247infoblog: 3:24pm On Sep 10, 2016
Lilimax:
Na MMM investment sure pass tongue 30% of your investment at the end of the month smiley
MMM IS SCAM. YOU CAN GOOGLE IT FOR MORE INFO ABOUT MMM
Re: EASIEST WAY TO MAKE MONEY ONLINE WITHOUT INVESTING A KOBO(EVEN AS A NOVICE) by jpride(m): 8:33pm On Sep 10, 2016
247infoblog:
thanks for the mention, I want you to read the post over and over again to have clear knowledge of what the 2,000naira is meant for. God bless

You are confused
Re: EASIEST WAY TO MAKE MONEY ONLINE WITHOUT INVESTING A KOBO(EVEN AS A NOVICE) by 247infoblog: 10:04pm On Sep 10, 2016
jpride:

You are confused
Thanks for the mention, kindly read my post gently over and over again to comprehend it content. God bless
Re: EASIEST WAY TO MAKE MONEY ONLINE WITHOUT INVESTING A KOBO(EVEN AS A NOVICE) by jpride(m): 6:52am On Sep 11, 2016
247infoblog:
Thanks for the mention, kindly read my post gently over and over again to comprehend it content. God bless

Even if I read it over and over, I can NEVER subscribe to your offer. If you are in that line of business and u are hitting it big, why not munch your account let people see d evidence. You thinks Nigerians are fools that every information marketer will just come and deceive?

1 Like

Re: EASIEST WAY TO MAKE MONEY ONLINE WITHOUT INVESTING A KOBO(EVEN AS A NOVICE) by 247infoblog: 7:45am On Sep 11, 2016
jpride:

Even if I read it over and over, I can NEVER subscribe to your offer. If you are in that line of business and u are hitting it big, why not munch your account let people see d evidence. You thinks Nigerians are fools that every information marketer will just come and deceive?
thanks for the mention, if you are already in the line of the business and not making anything but need help, send me your profile link via my mailbox and I will assess it to let you know what you are doing wrong. As for displaying my account balance, doing so is a sign of desperation and 90% of con artist does that of which am not one. Do you realize that people do post fake account balance?
God bless
Re: EASIEST WAY TO MAKE MONEY ONLINE WITHOUT INVESTING A KOBO(EVEN AS A NOVICE) by helenhotty: 8:30am On Sep 11, 2016
247infoblog:
thanks for the mention, if you are already in the line of the business and not making anything but need help, send me your profile link via my mailbox and I will assess it to let you know what you are doing wrong. As for displaying my account balance, doing so is a sign of desperation and 90% of con artist does that of which am not one. Do you realize that people do post fake account balance?
God bless

If its fiverr, it's a No No! I will never pay for any fiverr related info when there are so many enlightening threads here that have already dealt with fiverr inside out.

Anyways, good luck with your sales.
Re: EASIEST WAY TO MAKE MONEY ONLINE WITHOUT INVESTING A KOBO(EVEN AS A NOVICE) by 247infoblog: 9:38am On Sep 11, 2016
helenhotty:

If its fiverr, it's a No No! I will never pay for any fiverr related info when there are so many enlightening threads here that have already dealt with fiverr inside out.

Anyways, good luck with your sales.
Thanks for the mention. Actually the training is to teach people how to work on fiverr + teaching on services to render. Basically, the training is meant for people who have no previous skill(s) & those that wish to learn more. God bless

1 Like

Re: EASIEST WAY TO MAKE MONEY ONLINE WITHOUT INVESTING A KOBO(EVEN AS A NOVICE) by Lilimax(f): 4:00pm On Sep 11, 2016
247infoblog:
MMM IS SCAM. YOU CAN GOOGLE IT FOR MORE INFO ABOUT MMM
Siddon there while people dey make money embarassed
Re: EASIEST WAY TO MAKE MONEY ONLINE WITHOUT INVESTING A KOBO(EVEN AS A NOVICE) by 247infoblog: 5:53pm On Sep 11, 2016
Lilimax:
Siddon there while people dey make money embarassed
Goodluck sir

(1) (Reply)

Let's Meet Here On How To Withdraw From Uae(dubai) Paypal Account in Nigeria / Pls How Can I Double 250k In A Month / How To Make Over 250k Working Offline Without Initial Capital

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.