Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,184 members, 7,864,089 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 11:32 AM

Imo Deputy Governor Welcomes New Baby Girl (Pictures) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Imo Deputy Governor Welcomes New Baby Girl (Pictures) (692 Views)

Distasteful Photos Of Imo Deputy Governor’s Lodge Released / Enugu State Governor Welcomes CBN Governor, Emefiele To Enugu State / Imo Deputy Governor Madumere Resumes Duty (pix...) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Imo Deputy Governor Welcomes New Baby Girl (Pictures) by UzuegbuProsper(m): 7:56am On Nov 17, 2017
His Excellency Prince Eze Madumere Mfr wrote:

BEHOLD! OUR LITTLE ANGEL IS HERE...

My lovely wife, Princess Chioma Rosemary Madumere was delivered of an angel, a bundle of joy - a lovely baby girl named Princess Oluebubechukwueze Zinachidi Madumere.

I chose to to christen her Oluebubechukwueze (meaning the miraculous work of God the King) and Zinachidi (meaning show the world that there is God), because she is special and couldn’t have come at any other better time than now. Her coming has brought unquantifiable joy in my heart and to my family.

For my Princess, she deserved all the commendation for drawing strength from The Lord Jesus and for her bravery to go through the pains of labour. I love you even much more.

Friends, share with us in this unfathomable joy that can only come from The Lord Jesus Christ...

Re: Imo Deputy Governor Welcomes New Baby Girl (Pictures) by Oledia(m): 8:00am On Nov 17, 2017
Congrats!

If it were a boy I would have suggested you name him Buhari or Okorocha.
Re: Imo Deputy Governor Welcomes New Baby Girl (Pictures) by dadavivo: 8:03am On Nov 17, 2017
So this man is married, he's always in every hotels with small girls every week
Re: Imo Deputy Governor Welcomes New Baby Girl (Pictures) by maskid(m): 8:08am On Nov 17, 2017
dadavivo:
So this man is married, he's always in every hotels with small girls every week

Don't waste your time, no girl will Divorce a DEPUTY GOVERNOR. if he likes let him engage in orgy in the streets, that slay queen i'm seeing there will stick tight with him.
Re: Imo Deputy Governor Welcomes New Baby Girl (Pictures) by oluseyiforjesus(m): 8:14am On Nov 17, 2017
1st wife?
Re: Imo Deputy Governor Welcomes New Baby Girl (Pictures) by niceprof: 8:18am On Nov 17, 2017
Welcome baby.

Why do Imo state officials wear rags on their neck?
Re: Imo Deputy Governor Welcomes New Baby Girl (Pictures) by fuckingAyaya(m): 8:45am On Nov 17, 2017
Unveil the baby statue now
Re: Imo Deputy Governor Welcomes New Baby Girl (Pictures) by isht689: 9:42am On Nov 17, 2017
Congratulations

(1) (Reply)

I Wish I Pressured You More Not 2 Marry Maryam–friend Of Man Stabbed To...pics / You Frustrated Boko Haram War, Failed To Secure Chibok Girls -jonathan Fires At / South West Stand To Benefit More From Chairmanship Of Uche Secondus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.