Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,433 members, 7,954,723 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 07:57 AM

Are Our Thumbprint Designed? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Are Our Thumbprint Designed? (292 Views)

Marriage Was Not Designed To Make You Happy - Pastor Kingsley Okonkwo (video) / Oyedepo: Earphones Are Designed By Devil To Block Your Way Forward In Life / Young Architect Who Designed Living Faith's Multibillion Ark (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Are Our Thumbprint Designed? by Hier(m): 8:16am On Nov 17, 2017
Yea, I just happen to have lot of questions running through my mind right now, the topic is one of them

1. Is the thumbprint on our fingers designed or programmed?

2. The cell that resulted from the big bang explosion, was it designed to reproduce and become what we are today

3. If I happen to kill a small insect now, and I open it into two halves, why shouldn't I find blood in it.

4. If a mouse evolved, why is it still that small when compared to a dinosaur which evolved too

5. Are food designed so we can eat them

6. If Big bang came about, what was the action that led to it.

7. If Apes-like creatures are our ancestors, what did those ape like creatures evolve from

8. The postulator of big bang and other theories, where did they get their informations from

9. If a universe as deadly as outer space (where the astronaut dare not remove his spacesuit helmet, else he will be infected with a deadly disease) were to give us life, would that life last, seeing it stands to be affected by some means

10. If nature provides us with all we need to survive, is nature aware of our coming
Re: Are Our Thumbprint Designed? by femidejulius(m): 9:02am On Nov 17, 2017
The true essence of education is to question, to research, question and research.

A smart being will question everything and try to find true answers. Even what has been established has to be questioned.

Some answers you find, some others find and some will never be known.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Seeking Pre-eminence? / How Will You Prove This / Rhapsody Of Realities Daily Devotional For Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.