Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,079 members, 7,957,024 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 04:56 AM

Olamide Releases "Lagos Nawa", His 7th Studio Album - Music/Radio (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Olamide Releases "Lagos Nawa", His 7th Studio Album (19654 Views)

Olamide Releases 999 EP Tomorrow / Olamide Releases His Own Version Of The Shaku Shaku Dance / Olamide To Release His 7th Studio Album By December (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Olamide Releases "Lagos Nawa", His 7th Studio Album by bodmas119(m): 1:43pm On Nov 17, 2017
mo je dodo is d only dope track out of all
Re: Olamide Releases "Lagos Nawa", His 7th Studio Album by eedrees(m): 2:00pm On Nov 17, 2017
bodmas119:
mo je dodo is d only dope track out of all
you can it's the only jam aside wo!

I prefer Radio Lagos
Re: Olamide Releases "Lagos Nawa", His 7th Studio Album by princeemmma(m): 2:09pm On Nov 17, 2017
HIGHESTPOPORI:
Even for free,I won't take,I hate noise
who ask you to take? undecided undecided undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Olamide Releases "Lagos Nawa", His 7th Studio Album by princeemmma(m): 2:11pm On Nov 17, 2017
Rilwayne001:
Another pile of shits sad
shit is fine, maybe not for you undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Olamide Releases "Lagos Nawa", His 7th Studio Album by princeemmma(m): 2:12pm On Nov 17, 2017
paradigmshift:
this is supposed to be a mixtape not an album. thrash
falz album is the best this year.
who ask you to rate, falz brother
Re: Olamide Releases "Lagos Nawa", His 7th Studio Album by princeemmma(m): 2:12pm On Nov 17, 2017
UncleSnr:
I said it... Just 8 Songs.
its better than nothing?
Re: Olamide Releases "Lagos Nawa", His 7th Studio Album by princeemmma(m): 2:13pm On Nov 17, 2017
RETiredGay:
Olamide should Calm and Take his chances!
Than just releasing wack Street's anthem!

#Love his songs,thou!
everybody wana show, who cares its shits
Re: Olamide Releases "Lagos Nawa", His 7th Studio Album by paradigmshift(m): 2:14pm On Nov 17, 2017
princeemmma:
who ask you to rate, falz brother
olamide album na thrash.
go n download it lol. e fall hand..
Jesse jagz album n falz na the best album this year
Re: Olamide Releases "Lagos Nawa", His 7th Studio Album by timileyinolawuyi(m): 2:25pm On Nov 17, 2017
HEY MY FATHER MUST HEAR THIS
Re: Olamide Releases "Lagos Nawa", His 7th Studio Album by princeemmma(m): 2:30pm On Nov 17, 2017
paradigmshift:

olamide album na thrash.
who cares? undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Olamide Releases "Lagos Nawa", His 7th Studio Album by paradigmshift(m): 2:40pm On Nov 17, 2017
princeemmma:
who cares? undecided undecided undecided undecided

me and lover of good music
Re: Olamide Releases "Lagos Nawa", His 7th Studio Album by Hakeymco(m): 3:13pm On Nov 17, 2017
Call him any names, still sensible than wizkid and froggy

2 Likes

Re: Olamide Releases "Lagos Nawa", His 7th Studio Album by censeakay(m): 3:38pm On Nov 17, 2017
paradigmshift:
olamide album na thrash. go n download it lol. e fall hand.. Jesse jagz album n falz na the best album this year
which track for falz album no be thrash
Re: Olamide Releases "Lagos Nawa", His 7th Studio Album by paradigmshift(m): 3:49pm On Nov 17, 2017
censeakay:

which track for falz album no be thrash

lmao u be sure lol kesh fan
Re: Olamide Releases "Lagos Nawa", His 7th Studio Album by Nobody: 3:49pm On Nov 17, 2017
KingstonDome:
---Download Lagos Nawa (Wobey Sound) [Full Album Download] at

www.kingstondome.com/2017/11/lagos-nawa-download-download-olamides.html?m=1

Rubbish.
website. files ain't opening
Re: Olamide Releases "Lagos Nawa", His 7th Studio Album by censeakay(m): 4:04pm On Nov 17, 2017
paradigmshift:

lmao u be sure lol kesh fan
see this guy ooo are talking about lil kesh here. that falz album that i no fit listen to the album twice the dey boring mtcheew i just waste may data that day i download it
Re: Olamide Releases "Lagos Nawa", His 7th Studio Album by paradigmshift(m): 4:23pm On Nov 17, 2017
censeakay:

see this guy ooo are talking about lil kesh here. that falz album that i no fit listen to the album twice the dey boring mtcheew i just waste may data that day i download it

because no be noise album n no pon Pon pon crap .
olamide dn drop album 4u now lol
Re: Olamide Releases "Lagos Nawa", His 7th Studio Album by censeakay(m): 4:28pm On Nov 17, 2017
paradigmshift:

because no be noise album n no pon Pon pon crap . olamide dn drop album 4u now lol
sure now and waiting patiently for laugh now, fly later to be released
Re: Olamide Releases "Lagos Nawa", His 7th Studio Album by censeakay(m): 4:32pm On Nov 17, 2017
paradigmshift:

olamide album na thrash.
the falz yeye album and 4:44 na same thrash boring album
Re: Olamide Releases "Lagos Nawa", His 7th Studio Album by Nobody: 4:40pm On Nov 17, 2017
Nice one congrats
Re: Olamide Releases "Lagos Nawa", His 7th Studio Album by paradigmshift(m): 4:44pm On Nov 17, 2017
censeakay:

so na olamide album dope pass ba?
them go check you well o.
falz album wey get story lines and bad ass quality production.
go n listen to the thrash olamide drop now lmao. I delete the album once.

4.44 no make sense before, na just Jay z hype and that all. Kendrick lammar DAMN album is miles better.
Re: Olamide Releases "Lagos Nawa", His 7th Studio Album by paradigmshift(m): 4:45pm On Nov 17, 2017
censeakay:

sure now and waiting patiently for laugh now, fly later to be released

listen to the album n review here.
I dn delete my own. e no try at all
Re: Olamide Releases "Lagos Nawa", His 7th Studio Album by censeakay(m): 4:54pm On Nov 17, 2017
paradigmshift:

so na olamide album dope pass ba?
them go check you well o.
falz album wey get story lines and bad ass quality production.
go n listen to the thrash olamide drop now lmao. I delete the album once.

4.44 no make sense before, na just Jay z hype and that all. Kendrick lammar DAMN album is miles better.
yes Damn make sense but for falz d album no gud at all even i prefer ISSA pass am
Re: Olamide Releases "Lagos Nawa", His 7th Studio Album by paradigmshift(m): 5:04pm On Nov 17, 2017
censeakay:

yes Damn make sense but for falz d album no gud at all even i prefer ISSA pass am

take your time and play falz album..use good ear piece or good sound system.. it's an hip-hop album and not Pon Pon useless noise..
no rush play am.
that album is too dope

damn is the best

1 Like

Re: Olamide Releases "Lagos Nawa", His 7th Studio Album by megafem1: 5:08pm On Nov 17, 2017
censeakay:
bro u don't know good music u are following beats in ur rating. 4:44 & 27 consist of good lyrics with fact about life. go n listen to d tracks again.
Re: Olamide Releases "Lagos Nawa", His 7th Studio Album by censeakay(m): 5:09pm On Nov 17, 2017
megafem1:
bro u don't know good music u are following beats in ur rating. 4:44 & 27 consist of good lyrics with fact about life. go n listen to d tracks again.
lol u mean 4:44 get good lyrics
Re: Olamide Releases "Lagos Nawa", His 7th Studio Album by censeakay(m): 5:12pm On Nov 17, 2017
paradigmshift:

take your time and play falz album..use good ear piece or good sound system.. it's an hip-hop album and not Pon Pon useless noise..
no rush play am.
that album is too dope

damn is the best
okay oooo
Re: Olamide Releases "Lagos Nawa", His 7th Studio Album by megafem1: 5:12pm On Nov 17, 2017
censeakay:

lol u mean 4:44 get good lyrics
bro u can confirm it urself use lyrics apps to play it. esp 4:44, family fause, story of Oj, smile. confirm it by urself
Re: Olamide Releases "Lagos Nawa", His 7th Studio Album by censeakay(m): 5:13pm On Nov 17, 2017
megafem1:
if u ar looking for good lyrics better listen to win and losses
Re: Olamide Releases "Lagos Nawa", His 7th Studio Album by censeakay(m): 5:15pm On Nov 17, 2017
megafem1:
bro u can confirm it urself use lyrics apps to play it. esp 4:44, family fause, story of Oj, smile. confirm it by urself
i like story of oj and 4.44 i cant lie
Re: Olamide Releases "Lagos Nawa", His 7th Studio Album by megafem1: 5:15pm On Nov 17, 2017
censeakay:
if u ar looking for good lyrics better listen to win and losses
okay bro
Re: Olamide Releases "Lagos Nawa", His 7th Studio Album by censeakay(m): 5:18pm On Nov 17, 2017
megafem1:
okay bro
trust me you will like it especially these scars young black american and made it from nothing

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

DOWNOAD VIDEO : R2bees Ft Wizkid - Slow Down [official Video] / Paul Okoye Rudeboy - "Nkenji Keke" (Video) / Olamide To Release His 7th Studio Album By December (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.