Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,300 members, 7,819,019 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:04 AM

Olamide Releases "Lagos Nawa", His 7th Studio Album - Music/Radio (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Olamide Releases "Lagos Nawa", His 7th Studio Album (19515 Views)

Olamide Releases 999 EP Tomorrow / Olamide Releases His Own Version Of The Shaku Shaku Dance / Olamide To Release His 7th Studio Album By December (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Olamide Releases "Lagos Nawa", His 7th Studio Album by Nobody: 5:19pm On Nov 17, 2017
solasoulmusic:
Nice one congrats
good comment
So is how your day going?
Re: Olamide Releases "Lagos Nawa", His 7th Studio Album by megafem1: 5:21pm On Nov 17, 2017
[quote author=censeakay post=62469012]
if u ar looking for good lyrics better listen to win and losses[/quiote]i have just downloaded it. dope
Re: Olamide Releases "Lagos Nawa", His 7th Studio Album by megafem1: 5:23pm On Nov 17, 2017
censeakay:

trust me you will like it especially these scars young black american and made it from nothing
do u mean the full album
Re: Olamide Releases "Lagos Nawa", His 7th Studio Album by censeakay(m): 5:24pm On Nov 17, 2017
megafem1:
do u mean the full album
yeap all the tracks are dope, all of it
Re: Olamide Releases "Lagos Nawa", His 7th Studio Album by megafem1: 5:27pm On Nov 17, 2017
censeakay:
yeap all the tracks are dope, all of it
okay bro
Re: Olamide Releases "Lagos Nawa", His 7th Studio Album by eedrees(m): 5:29pm On Nov 17, 2017
DAMN is still my best album dis year...
Although I haven't listen to win and losses yet
Re: Olamide Releases "Lagos Nawa", His 7th Studio Album by censeakay(m): 5:30pm On Nov 17, 2017
megafem1:
okay bro
if u av download it just go straight to price
Re: Olamide Releases "Lagos Nawa", His 7th Studio Album by censeakay(m): 5:32pm On Nov 17, 2017
eedrees:
DAMN is still my best album dis year...
Although I haven't listen to win and losses yet
bro go download am the album make sense alot
Re: Olamide Releases "Lagos Nawa", His 7th Studio Album by megafem1: 5:39pm On Nov 17, 2017
censeakay:

if u av download it just go straight to price
dope album. thanks bro. u save my day. I prefer this album to d latest wack in town. I'm olamide fans ooo but this album weak me
Re: Olamide Releases "Lagos Nawa", His 7th Studio Album by censeakay(m): 5:45pm On Nov 17, 2017
megafem1:
dope album. thanks bro. u save my day. I prefer this album to d latest wack in town. I'm olamide fans ooo but this album weak me
lol Olamide album dope too now lol
Re: Olamide Releases "Lagos Nawa", His 7th Studio Album by Lalas247(f): 5:48pm On Nov 17, 2017
YoungBlackRico:
Seriously now?
Oh wow Rico ... where have u been ?
Re: Olamide Releases "Lagos Nawa", His 7th Studio Album by Lalas247(f): 5:52pm On Nov 17, 2017
taurusmena1:
Hypocrite.....
It’s like U’ve lost ur mind undecided u no dey fear abi
Re: Olamide Releases "Lagos Nawa", His 7th Studio Album by 1beat(m): 5:58pm On Nov 17, 2017
I saw this coming ....

don't be deceive the albums was not produced within 48 hours as claimed but days
the album is one way traffic
the album make many people to know that olamide dd not have voice, young john wicked producer is just a slang not that wicked

- most of the beat look alike even some look like sample of previous work eg MaMa kiss Daniel pro. young John.
not that young John is not gud but can not produce full album ( what you don't hv you can't give)
the following producers can't produced full album if they do it's will look like ,, maleekberry. Terry G, K-solo , young D, fresh, young john, 1beat etc
article is still coming on that

- by January olamide needs to quickly release 1or 2 single produce by pheelze to cover dis wasted effort because some downloaded it, listen and delete immediately.

I rate the album 4/10

olamide is not upcoming or artists that is managing we don't expect anything from him but good. to meet international standard he his
- is not properly arranged, lack gud lyrics
- lack vocal approach, lack peasantry backup
- noise more than before
- the album is just directed to one story line Omo wobe, olosho,party,rugged life, Omo ..no motivation, no correction, no messages to government about the states of economy, education, etc

I love olamide x young j respect .. God bless team ybnl

don't mind my English ....
Re: Olamide Releases "Lagos Nawa", His 7th Studio Album by Buoyetaiye: 6:06pm On Nov 17, 2017
I won't say anything but I know d real truth about the album
Re: Olamide Releases "Lagos Nawa", His 7th Studio Album by Hardebaryor(m): 6:08pm On Nov 17, 2017
Seriously the album is wack. I prefer to listen to his earlier albums like YBNL and BGEL. He just don't get it right
Re: Olamide Releases "Lagos Nawa", His 7th Studio Album by megafem1: 6:11pm On Nov 17, 2017
censeakay:

lol Olamide album dope too now lol
right 4rm d begin I hate dat no.itz full of trash
Re: Olamide Releases "Lagos Nawa", His 7th Studio Album by Nobody: 6:16pm On Nov 17, 2017
loneatar:
good comment
So is how your day going?
sometimes we criticize without even congratulating effort

My day is going well thank you and yours ?
Re: Olamide Releases "Lagos Nawa", His 7th Studio Album by Nobody: 6:30pm On Nov 17, 2017
solasoulmusic:
sometimes we criticize without even congratulating effort

My day is going well thank you and yours ?
not bad
Olamide must be one of your favourite musician right?
Re: Olamide Releases "Lagos Nawa", His 7th Studio Album by YoungBlackRico(m): 6:42pm On Nov 17, 2017
Lalas247:

Oh wow Rico ... where have u been ?
Been around smiley, Busy.
Trust you're doing great too.

So you don't fancy our baddo shey?
Re: Olamide Releases "Lagos Nawa", His 7th Studio Album by jubrealguy(m): 6:43pm On Nov 17, 2017
DWAYFARMS:

Sing your own.
nice one grin

1 Like

Re: Olamide Releases "Lagos Nawa", His 7th Studio Album by eedrees(m): 6:45pm On Nov 17, 2017
you guys should just stop all this criticism.
This guy has really tried. Many of you go still jam this album u dey criticize. let's wait and see
Re: Olamide Releases "Lagos Nawa", His 7th Studio Album by taurusmena1(m): 6:54pm On Nov 17, 2017
Doubt if I have lost it and yes I no dey fear
Lalas247:

It’s like U’ve lost ur mind undecided u no dey fear abi
Re: Olamide Releases "Lagos Nawa", His 7th Studio Album by Nobody: 6:56pm On Nov 17, 2017
loneatar:
not bad
Olamide must be one of your favourite musician right?

Nope don’t even listen unless on the radio but I know how to recognize effort in life

1 Like

Re: Olamide Releases "Lagos Nawa", His 7th Studio Album by censeakay(m): 6:58pm On Nov 17, 2017
megafem1:
right 4rm d begin I hate dat no.itz full of trash
lol
Re: Olamide Releases "Lagos Nawa", His 7th Studio Album by Lalas247(f): 7:01pm On Nov 17, 2017
taurusmena1:
Doubt if I have lost it and yes I no dey fear
Lol I see...
Re: Olamide Releases "Lagos Nawa", His 7th Studio Album by Lalas247(f): 7:02pm On Nov 17, 2017
YoungBlackRico:
Been around smiley, Busy.
Trust you're doing great too.

So you don't fancy our baddo shey?

Dunno but only like one or two tracks of his ... most times don’t understand what he is saying
Re: Olamide Releases "Lagos Nawa", His 7th Studio Album by taurusmena1(m): 7:03pm On Nov 17, 2017
So she's got a sense of humour...lovely
Lalas247:

Lol I see...

1 Like

Re: Olamide Releases "Lagos Nawa", His 7th Studio Album by eedrees(m): 8:35pm On Nov 17, 2017
solasoulmusic:

Nope don’t even listen unless on the radio but I know how to recognize effort in life

better pikin

1 Like

Re: Olamide Releases "Lagos Nawa", His 7th Studio Album by YoungBlackRico(m): 3:35am On Nov 18, 2017
Lalas247:

Dunno but only like one or two tracks of his ... most times don’t understand what he is saying
I dig. Enjoy your weekend smiley
Re: Olamide Releases "Lagos Nawa", His 7th Studio Album by jaydee87(m): 8:03am On Nov 18, 2017
Pls let's be real olamide is one of the great new generation artist we have. he keep giving us the street vibe, if u listen to his songs and understand well u will know the depth of his words. 7 albums in 6 years no be joke.
Re: Olamide Releases "Lagos Nawa", His 7th Studio Album by NiggaBoi(m): 9:59am On Nov 18, 2017
1beat:
I saw this coming ....

don't be deceive the albums was not produced within 48 hours as claimed but days
the album make many people to know that olamide dd not have voice, young john wicked producer is just a slang not that wicked

- most of the beat look alike even some look like sample of previous work eg MaMa kiss Daniel pro. young John.
not that young John is not gud but can not produce full album ( what you don't hv you can't give)
the following producers can't produced full album if they do it's will look like ,, maleekberry. Terry G, K-solo , young D, fresh, young john, 1beat etc

- by January olamide needs to quickly release 1or 2 single produce by pheelze to cover dis wasted effort because some downloaded it, listen and delete immediately.

I rate the album 4/10

olamide is not upcoming or artists that is managing we don't expect anything from him but good. to meet international standard he his
- noise more than before
- the album is just directed to one story line Omo wobe, olosho,party,rugged life, Omo ..no motivation, no correction, no messages to government about the states of economy, education, etc

I love your review. I'm a staunch Olamide fan, but I also deem this album below Par.
Re: Olamide Releases "Lagos Nawa", His 7th Studio Album by DJperdurabo: 12:11am On Nov 19, 2017
1beat:
I saw this coming ....

I rate the album 4/10

- noise more than before

I mind your English!

Work on it or else that your upcoming article will be!?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Vee To Release Debut EP 'Young And Reckless' / Olamide To Release His 7th Studio Album By December (Video) / Paul Okoye Rudeboy - "Nkenji Keke" (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.