Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,833 members, 7,810,204 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:40 PM

Christ Embassy Celebrates 30th Anniversary (Before & After Photos Of Pastors) - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Christ Embassy Celebrates 30th Anniversary (Before & After Photos Of Pastors) (45390 Views)

The Sack Letter Of Pastors In Winners Chapel Over 'Poor Church Growth' (Photo) / Christ Embassy Celebrates Nigeria At 58 On The Streets Of Ikeja (Photos) / Amazing Throwbacks As Christ Embassy Celebrates 30 Years #Blwcelebrates30years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Christ Embassy Celebrates 30th Anniversary (Before & After Photos Of Pastors) by Nobody: 4:12pm On Nov 17, 2017
Sijo01:
Is that female also a pastor
Definitely a Slay queen
Re: Christ Embassy Celebrates 30th Anniversary (Before & After Photos Of Pastors) by modaink333: 4:13pm On Nov 17, 2017
And this

1 Like

Re: Christ Embassy Celebrates 30th Anniversary (Before & After Photos Of Pastors) by 0temAtum: 4:13pm On Nov 17, 2017
FaniDan:
I think you look more beautiful when you are quiet
Epic. cheesy But I don't want to look more beautiful. 'Epicker' wink
Re: Christ Embassy Celebrates 30th Anniversary (Before & After Photos Of Pastors) by Nobody: 4:13pm On Nov 17, 2017
maberry:

Oya talk

See above....

For the bishop (an overseer) as God’s steward must be blameless, not self-willed or arrogant or presumptuous; he must not be quick-tempered or given to drink or pugnacious (brawling, violent); he must not be grasping and greedy for filthy lucre (financial gain);

But he must be hospitable (loving and a friend to believers, especially to strangers and foreigners); [he must be] a lover of goodness [of good people and good things], sober-minded (sensible, discreet), upright and fair-minded, a devout man and religiously correct, temperate and keeping himself in hand.

He must hold fast to the sure and trustworthy Word of God as he was taught it, so that he may be able both to give stimulating instruction and encouragement in sound (wholesome) doctrine and to refute and convict those who contradict and oppose it [showing the wayward their error].

Titus 1 v 7-9 AMP
Re: Christ Embassy Celebrates 30th Anniversary (Before & After Photos Of Pastors) by Nobody: 4:15pm On Nov 17, 2017
ifyonuoha:
.even jesus wasn't able to do miracle and save himself from the cross and death,.....mind what you say about men of God.
mumu. Jesus came to die for ur sins

2 Likes

Re: Christ Embassy Celebrates 30th Anniversary (Before & After Photos Of Pastors) by thunderbabs: 4:16pm On Nov 17, 2017
PastorandMentor:
Pastor Chris is one man I respect so much.
He teaches with deep insight into God's word.
God bless you Sir.

Are you sure of what you re saying? shocked

1 Like

Re: Christ Embassy Celebrates 30th Anniversary (Before & After Photos Of Pastors) by Nobody: 4:16pm On Nov 17, 2017
ifyonuoha:
.even jesus wasn't able to do miracle and save himself from the cross and death,.....mind what you say about men of God.

JESUS CAME TO DIE FOR OUR SINS!

And wasn't he resurrected three days later?

Stop worshiping men of God, focus on the LORD!

2 Likes

Re: Christ Embassy Celebrates 30th Anniversary (Before & After Photos Of Pastors) by perryy(m): 4:17pm On Nov 17, 2017
ifyonuoha:

What u said is an insult to God and Jesus. U mean God couldn't save himself if had wished ? Jesus came to die for us , that was the will of God in his life on earth and no one could have changed that. But this god-of -man wasn't born to have a broken home for the remission of our sins.

Beware

6 Likes

Re: Christ Embassy Celebrates 30th Anniversary (Before & After Photos Of Pastors) by tlops(m): 4:18pm On Nov 17, 2017
I can see pastor Pella in the last picture
Re: Christ Embassy Celebrates 30th Anniversary (Before & After Photos Of Pastors) by diehard(m): 4:18pm On Nov 17, 2017
0temAtum:

I have been saying this truth since 1 year and 9 months now and I can't stop saying it that pastors are scammers. Kumuyi, Adeboye, Oyedepo, Oyakhilome, Okotie, etc they are all thieves.

You will reap what you sow and not very long from now, except you repent!
Re: Christ Embassy Celebrates 30th Anniversary (Before & After Photos Of Pastors) by Imoemi(m): 4:19pm On Nov 17, 2017
yeyerolling:
Pastor wey no fit do miracle to save his marriage. Is dat one a pastor
Don't blame your village people when things stop to work out good for you

1 Like

Re: Christ Embassy Celebrates 30th Anniversary (Before & After Photos Of Pastors) by censeakay(m): 4:25pm On Nov 17, 2017
perryy:

What u said is an insult to God and Jesus. U mean God couldn't save himself if had wished ? Jesus came to die for us , that was the will of God in his life on earth and no one could have changed that. But this god-of -man wasn't born to have a broken home for the remission of our sins.

Beware
okay so Jesus is your God. Eleyi lagbara ooo

1 Like

Re: Christ Embassy Celebrates 30th Anniversary (Before & After Photos Of Pastors) by GreatMiki1: 4:26pm On Nov 17, 2017
0temAtum:
30 years in the legal criminal business. Wow!!!

You re a goat. Watch your mouth
Re: Christ Embassy Celebrates 30th Anniversary (Before & After Photos Of Pastors) by Nobody: 4:28pm On Nov 17, 2017
FaniDan:
, you must not comment
Comment,I MUST!
Re: Christ Embassy Celebrates 30th Anniversary (Before & After Photos Of Pastors) by dataking: 4:28pm On Nov 17, 2017
diehard:

Shut up. Is he lieing

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Christ Embassy Celebrates 30th Anniversary (Before & After Photos Of Pastors) by dataking: 4:29pm On Nov 17, 2017
Imoemi:

Don't blame your village people when things stop to work out good for you

Shut up. Stop using threats. People don wise up

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Christ Embassy Celebrates 30th Anniversary (Before & After Photos Of Pastors) by luwabrooklyn(m): 4:34pm On Nov 17, 2017
0temAtum:

I have been saying this truth since 1 year and 9 months now and I can't stop saying it that pastors are scammers. Kumuyi, Adeboye, Oyedepo, Oyakhilome, Okotie, etc they are all thieves.
pls comot oyakhilome. christ embassy hav no uni no privy jet we dont sell rhapsody unlike daily manna it is free world wide apart from bible spread across d world d second is rhapsody. check d fact out . i cant vouch for him but i do know his teachings is one of a kind
Re: Christ Embassy Celebrates 30th Anniversary (Before & After Photos Of Pastors) by amalab30(m): 4:35pm On Nov 17, 2017
ifyonuoha:

Jesus knew of the contract before he signed.
Re: Christ Embassy Celebrates 30th Anniversary (Before & After Photos Of Pastors) by DLuciano: 4:44pm On Nov 17, 2017
0temAtum:

you have not said anything reasonable, any proof that any of them stole from you or any other? remain poor forever if you think Abraham blessing is not yours, if you think its not God that gives power to get wealth, if you believe God does not give increase to them that believe and hold unto Him faithfully and if you think your tomorrow is doomed. I would rather believe in the God of Adeboye, Kumuyi, Oyedepo and the likes than following after philosophies and logic of men. keep doubting God, its your choice. shocked

1 Like

Re: Christ Embassy Celebrates 30th Anniversary (Before & After Photos Of Pastors) by 0temAtum: 4:46pm On Nov 17, 2017
DLuciano:
you have not said anything reasonable, any proof that any of them stole from you or any other? remain poor forever if you think Abraham blessing is not yours, if you think its not God that gives power to get wealth, if you believe God does not give increase to them that believe and hold unto Him faithfully and if you think your tomorrow is doomed. I would rather believe in the God of Adeboye, Kumuyi, Oyedepo and the likes than following after philosophies and logic of men. keep doubting God, its your choice. shocked

The god of these thieves is Yahweh and currently he inhabits a spiritual prison so that the gullible ones of the world can start getting delivered from sheepishness and mind slavery.

Doctufos:
Otem Erectus 226:15-28

15. Now Yahweh said, what shall my great name become in the mouths of the people of the earth if i agree that religion should be made of none effect in their minds? Shall they not curse my name forever?
16. And Eubius said, what shall happen to the history of Krishtanite which I have written? I shall rather protect it, or else I shall be found the greatest liar in history. And Mirza and Moloch and Eshu and many other gods said, the fun of the earth shall be lost when they do not call upon our names anymore.
17. And their continual weeping to the gods, being fun to us, shall be a thing of the past. No, we shall not allow this. Now while they spoke, the gods who wanted science and development in the world came and said, are you ready for the battle? And they said, we are ready.
18. And the battle began.
19. And Otem heard voices and saw many gods how they did all manner of inexplicable things. And there were vacuums, but only Otem and the gods of findings saw the vacuums.
20. And when the gods of religion had entered into the vacuums, they were not seen anymore.
21. And Otem awoke. And his pupils had broken the door of his house when he did not appear in the school that day. And they had done many things to revive him.
22. And Otem said, I saw all the things which you do to my body to rescue me. Why do you sit on my chest and blew my nose? Why do you disturb my sweet sleep? For the words which are made flesh are currently being conquered.
23. And henceforth, all sacred texts shall be seen as the things useful for refuse dump. And they shall lose the powers behind them, because all gods who insist on continual deception of the world through their threatening and motivational books are currently being held captive in vacuums.
24. Now for a space of three months, Otem continually saw how the gods stepped into vacuums and were not seen anymore.
25. Now when eighty-nine days was complete, the gods of findings began to carry the vacuums in their hands, dumping them into a larger vacuum. For the vacuums began to become visible when they had carried them. And they dumped more than two hundred and fifty nine thousand vacuums into a larger one.
26. And they said, Otem of truth, we have overcome the gods by vacuums, so go and make known all the things which you have seen. For we imagined the vacuums with our thoughts for the capture of the gods who are antihumans.
27. And in the vacuums shall they be for a thousand years. This is the spiritual cage of all gods who oppose development. And focus shall be shifted from the words in the books to the thoughts of the heads.
28. And a period shall come when the pastors and the priests of many religions shall begin to misbehave. For their gods are encaged. And the minds of many homos shall begin to go after the truth within themselves rather than the lies written in the books of lies.

1 Like

Re: Christ Embassy Celebrates 30th Anniversary (Before & After Photos Of Pastors) by smogup: 4:46pm On Nov 17, 2017
ifyonuoha:
iffa slap you eh
Re: Christ Embassy Celebrates 30th Anniversary (Before & After Photos Of Pastors) by Ejytex(m): 4:48pm On Nov 17, 2017
iyobs7:
The journey of a thousand miles begins with a STEP...

Na so
Re: Christ Embassy Celebrates 30th Anniversary (Before & After Photos Of Pastors) by Nobody: 4:55pm On Nov 17, 2017
ideologies:
Its a time of celebration and special thanks to God for his faithfulness at this year’s International Pastors & Partners Conference as Believers Loveworld celebrates her 30 years anniversary.

For some delegates who have not been in the Ministry for long, this was a golden opportunity to walk along the journey some esteemed Pastors took when they left all to follow Pastor Chris amid opposition from family and friends.

Reliving some of the experiences and highpoints of this awesome pathway they chose, Pastor Archie Aseme, the Zonal Pastor of Christ Embassy Onitsha Zone and Pastor Wale Adenuga, the Virtual Zonal Pastor of Christ Embassy Uyo shared their testimonies which enlivened the atmosphere.

Pastor Archie Aseme emphasized how he has been able to remain committed to spreading the gospel in and outside his catchment since his first contact with the President of the Ministry, Reverend Chris Oyakhilome, and how his personal life has not remained the same again.

Pastor Wale Adenuga told delegates of how he was able to define the essence of true Christianity after his first visit to the ministry in 1991, which marked a major turning point in his understanding of Christianity. And since then, he has never looked back. His life he said has been a projectile from one level of glory to another.

Pastors Chidi Ezimako, the Virtual Regional Pastor of the Eastern Europe Region, Pastor Kemi Adesina, the Pastor of Christ Embassy Barkin, in the United Kingdom and Pastor Aloy Okei, the Virtual Zonal Pastor of the United States Zone all shared outstanding testimonies of their first contact with the President of the Ministry and how it made an indelible impact in their lives. This according to their testimonies has helped them remain true to the Believers Loveworld exceptionalism.

As Partners were ushered into the Conference in a colourful opening ceremony, it has indeed been a great time of celebration as more testimonies have poured in from Pastors Siji Dara, Pastor Elizabeth Akinwolemiwa, Pastor Sarah Obiazi and many more on how they have remained true to the vision of the ministry: taking God’s divine presence to the peoples and nations of the earth.

It’s been indeed, three decades of maximum impact. From all testimonials not only from pastors but also from brethren who have been in this Ministry for a long time, it is self-evident fact that no one came in contact with Pastor Chris teaching and remained the same again.

Attend Loveworld Archive and Exhibitions and see how the Lord has taken the ministry through victory parade over the years.

Source

See pictures of before and now of senior pastors and members of the BLW nation as they celebrate 30 anniversary.

Random pics of a well known unemployed Offline yahoo boy. grin
Re: Christ Embassy Celebrates 30th Anniversary (Before & After Photos Of Pastors) by Stdaviding(m): 4:56pm On Nov 17, 2017
0temAtum:

Why not start a venture if you think its easy.... 30 years of being dedicated to a course.... But if its wizkid and Davido that scream 30bn in 30 days... You will be shouting daddy yo & OBO upandan
Re: Christ Embassy Celebrates 30th Anniversary (Before & After Photos Of Pastors) by nwatthu(m): 4:58pm On Nov 17, 2017
30 years of collecting 10%, 30 years of nothing even one free maternity home for the poor, 30 years of no free community educational facilities, just like our missionaries did, 30 years of driving latxt cars and fryin hair...SMH

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Christ Embassy Celebrates 30th Anniversary (Before & After Photos Of Pastors) by buskie13(m): 5:04pm On Nov 17, 2017
ifyonuoha:
shut up your odoriferous bucal cavity,Jesus knew what he came for,hence his submission at the cross,no dey reason like who smoke chin chin
Re: Christ Embassy Celebrates 30th Anniversary (Before & After Photos Of Pastors) by zionmde: 5:09pm On Nov 17, 2017
nwatthu:
30 years of collecting 10%, 30 years of nothing even one free maternity home for the poor, 30 years of no free community educational facilities, just like our missionaries did, 30 years of driving latxt cars and fryin hair...SMH
Shut up there.
U end up disgracing urself because of ur ignorance and i guess u havnt been using the internet for a long time. Inner city mission school is a free education, i guess u might consider enrolling in the school. its for less privileged and destitutes and u sound like one

Lest i forget the big lecture hall he built at ekpoma is not an educational facility spit on u

1 Like

Re: Christ Embassy Celebrates 30th Anniversary (Before & After Photos Of Pastors) by 0temAtum: 5:14pm On Nov 17, 2017
diehard:

I will reap thinkers because I sow enlightenment. Even you will soon start using your brain to think. Watch out! I am Otem, a god in human flesh, sent to reveal the truth to the world.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Christ Embassy Celebrates 30th Anniversary (Before & After Photos Of Pastors) by vyncentino(m): 5:17pm On Nov 17, 2017
a great man of God who is not tribalism like afonja pastor s
Re: Christ Embassy Celebrates 30th Anniversary (Before & After Photos Of Pastors) by teemanbastos(m): 5:24pm On Nov 17, 2017
0temAtum:

when they were toiling day and night back then, where were you?
Re: Christ Embassy Celebrates 30th Anniversary (Before & After Photos Of Pastors) by anudking: 5:25pm On Nov 17, 2017
ifyonuoha:
.even jesus wasn't able to do miracle and save himself from the cross an death,.....mind what you say about men of God.
so u feel blasphemy against Christ is OK at the expense of so called men Gosd

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Daddy Freeze Is A Liar, Tithing Is Very Scriptural And Was Approved By Jesus / Bishop Oyedepo To Plant 10,000 Churches In 2020 / William Kumuyi Celebrates His 78th Birthday Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.