Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,206 members, 7,818,705 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:14 PM

10 Glaring Signs That You Are Being Underpaid (Photos) - Career (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / 10 Glaring Signs That You Are Being Underpaid (Photos) (33387 Views)

LP Obi Refuse To Endorse Edeoga Over The Glaring Incompetences While In Office / 3 Signs That It’s Time To Quit Your Job / 5 Signs To Know If You Are Underpaid In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Glaring Signs That You Are Being Underpaid (Photos) by Charles10xer(m): 8:01pm On Nov 17, 2017
Joephat:
If anambra ppl did not boycott anambra election, I will denounce my igboship and I will never visit my village again till I die...

You sound dead already
Re: 10 Glaring Signs That You Are Being Underpaid (Photos) by Nobody: 8:01pm On Nov 17, 2017
Me wey still dey find job, am a freelance, check my signature
Re: 10 Glaring Signs That You Are Being Underpaid (Photos) by MhizzAJ(f): 8:06pm On Nov 17, 2017
lalanice:
sings that you are being underpaid.......

1: you are working in Nigeria

2: you are working in Edo state.....oh! this one's a sure sign

I don't think i can ever reside in Edo State
No job opportunity there and it's very dry

2 Likes

Re: 10 Glaring Signs That You Are Being Underpaid (Photos) by meforyou1(m): 8:08pm On Nov 17, 2017
Op, most of what u said are not true. Not true for private organisations, but absolute bunkum for govt organisations.
I work in a govt organisation, so i can speak for it.
Points 1-10 (all your points) dont work in govt organisations
Re: 10 Glaring Signs That You Are Being Underpaid (Photos) by Iamzik: 8:09pm On Nov 17, 2017
MrCuteking:
The guy above me takes “Induced Grass Burnt Orally” (IGBO) grin

Savage!
Re: 10 Glaring Signs That You Are Being Underpaid (Photos) by g1033: 8:12pm On Nov 17, 2017
most working folks in this country earn pityful income...
I don tell my guys make dem go international grin
it pays !!!
thank GOD for internet ohhh...lol grin
Re: 10 Glaring Signs That You Are Being Underpaid (Photos) by akannishemilore(m): 8:13pm On Nov 17, 2017
Hmmm
Re: 10 Glaring Signs That You Are Being Underpaid (Photos) by Nobody: 8:15pm On Nov 17, 2017
You talking underpaid when some never even get job, Nigeria is a shitty country, raise enough cash and go hustle abroad!
Re: 10 Glaring Signs That You Are Being Underpaid (Photos) by slurity1: 8:16pm On Nov 17, 2017
lalanice:

what is wrong with Edo? visit Kwara or Benue and see underpaid workers
Re: 10 Glaring Signs That You Are Being Underpaid (Photos) by lalanice(f): 8:19pm On Nov 17, 2017
IamaNigerianGuy:

Some people, many people, are making bank in Edo state...
I hia U
Re: 10 Glaring Signs That You Are Being Underpaid (Photos) by Rooneyboy(m): 8:24pm On Nov 17, 2017
lalanice:

cheesy cheesy cheesy

Not peculiar to Edo state alone it's like thst in the whole 36 states.

#funny u

1 Like

Re: 10 Glaring Signs That You Are Being Underpaid (Photos) by anochuko01(m): 8:24pm On Nov 17, 2017
LOVEGINO:
A highly dangerous virus called "Weekly Overload Recreational Killer" (WORK) has been spreading around since Monday. If you come in contact with this WORK virus today, you should immediately go to the nearest "Biological Anxiety Relief" (BAR) center to take antidotes known as "Work Isolating Neutralizer Extract" (WINE) or "Radioactive Unwork Medicine"(RUM) or "Bothersome Employer Elimination Rebooter"(BEER) or "Vaccine Official Depression Killing Antigen"(VODKA) or Pulse Accelerated Liquidized Medication + Work Isolating Neutralizer Extract (PALMWINE).
Please re-post to raise awareness!!!
I'm already infected though. Pls, which one do I take, I need your advice. TGIF
pls take just two dose of S N I P E R.
I dunno the full meaning but you'll never complain after 24hrs.
Re: 10 Glaring Signs That You Are Being Underpaid (Photos) by Nobody: 8:32pm On Nov 17, 2017
This article isn't meant for 9ja labor force as none of it applies to them. At least it's only when you have a job or even in the corporate settings that you can bring these to table. Else... paro lo jo... Ketu-Ojota-Palmgrove-Onipanu... I no get changi ooo. Go on soun! grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Glaring Signs That You Are Being Underpaid (Photos) by lalanice(f): 8:33pm On Nov 17, 2017
DrObum:
Oba must hear this.
Where in Edo do you work?
Bini. now "worked"
Re: 10 Glaring Signs That You Are Being Underpaid (Photos) by habayommy: 8:47pm On Nov 17, 2017
cheesy cheesy
LOVEGINO:
A highly dangerous virus called "Weekly Overload Recreational Killer" (WORK) has been spreading around since Monday. If you come in contact with this WORK virus today, you should immediately go to the nearest "Biological Anxiety Relief" (BAR) center to take antidotes known as "Work Isolating Neutralizer Extract" (WINE) or "Radioactive Unwork Medicine"(RUM) or "Bothersome Employer Elimination Rebooter"(BEER) or "Vaccine Official Depression Killing Antigen"(VODKA) or Pulse Accelerated Liquidized Medication + Work Isolating Neutralizer Extract (PALMWINE).
Please re-post to raise awareness!!!
I'm already infected though. Pls, which one do I take, I need your advice. TGIF
Re: 10 Glaring Signs That You Are Being Underpaid (Photos) by ollins(m): 8:56pm On Nov 17, 2017
NextGovernor:
I know all those employees with be mastibating over this post.

If you know what "BOSS" pass through behind just to make the office flow you will even be greatful.

One of my secretary will go through our monthly record and I overhead him telling the other guy that Oga dey make millions monthly but dey pay us change.

They never thought about diesel we run and expenses
The fuel and maintenance of the cars and delivery vans they drive
The different tax u pay
The Advert you run just to make the company grow
The underground expenses and all.

Sometime the Boss try all his best to meet up with your salary hoping to make the company big so he can start getting his money in years time. Then the process of him getting small small thing after so much effort then they will be talking of more employment and overload.

I am a BOSS and employer of about 15 people. Its not easy..
Wellsaid,i have discovered as an employer nobody cares about the expenses you go through in nigeria
Re: 10 Glaring Signs That You Are Being Underpaid (Photos) by Yesbody: 9:46pm On Nov 17, 2017
All the facts you mentioned are very true, the facts are all similar to mine
Re: 10 Glaring Signs That You Are Being Underpaid (Photos) by NisforNicky: 12:15am On Nov 18, 2017
Xo true.. am luvin diz
Re: 10 Glaring Signs That You Are Being Underpaid (Photos) by seguno2: 3:11am On Nov 18, 2017
Shaw007:
unless in special cases, if you are a salary earner, you are probably underpaid

Might not necessarily mean you don't earn much, you just put in more work than you earn.

Very wrong in Nigeria.
Don’t we pay millions to political office holders and even their many Aides for doing nothing?
Please review and correct your comment.
Thanks

1 Like

Re: 10 Glaring Signs That You Are Being Underpaid (Photos) by DrObum(m): 5:07am On Nov 18, 2017
lalanice:
Bini. now "worked"
You've left the town for greener pastures?
Re: 10 Glaring Signs That You Are Being Underpaid (Photos) by Nobody: 5:51am On Nov 18, 2017
NextGovernor:

If you know what "BOSS" pass through behind just to make the office flow you will even be greatful.

One of my secretary will go through our monthly record and I overhead him telling the other guy that Oga dey make millions monthly but dey pay us change.

The different tax u pay

Sometime the Boss try all his best to meet up with your salary hoping to make the company big so he can start getting his money in years time. Then the process of him getting small small thing after so much effort then they will be talking of more employment and overload.

that's why need to cut down the number of employees u have....why employ a lot and paying them what they can't financially depend on..its called cheating.. any employer that deprive his or her employees the right to enjoy financial independence is a bad employer..nobody cares about the expenses.. its ur own dealings...and at the end of d day u drive fancy cars buy nice things and ur employees still dey drag one shoe to ur office everyday

1 Like

Re: 10 Glaring Signs That You Are Being Underpaid (Photos) by LOVEGINO(m): 6:23am On Nov 18, 2017
anochuko01:

pls take just two dose of S N I P E R.
I dunno the full meaning but you'll never complain after 24hrs.
badt belle everywhere cheesy
Re: 10 Glaring Signs That You Are Being Underpaid (Photos) by anonimi: 6:46am On Nov 18, 2017
seguno2:
Very wrong in Nigeria.
Don’t we pay millions to political office holders and even their many Aides for doing nothing?
Thanks

Abi oh.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2943664_wage_jpeg1488711c5349aed5f79f2e121e58b278

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3626665_hilarious_jpeg1ecdcdffc482a4c4b104159dc2f70be2

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2525077_nationalassebly_jpeg71d66f931a1a7ec6df0b899a793ef6b6

1 Like

Re: 10 Glaring Signs That You Are Being Underpaid (Photos) by Ishilove: 6:50am On Nov 18, 2017

2 Likes

Re: 10 Glaring Signs That You Are Being Underpaid (Photos) by anonimi: 6:58am On Nov 18, 2017
Ishilove:
Do you have a folder on your device where you put links to all these your numerous memes? smiley

Since you are a nice, charming lady let me show you the secret. wink

https://www.nairaland.com/2275271/buharis-apc.s-campaign-promises

https://www.nairaland.com/2595558/nl-pictures-album

https://www.nairaland.com/2121046/apc-matters-pictures

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Glaring Signs That You Are Being Underpaid (Photos) by drlaykay(m): 7:01am On Nov 18, 2017
mediocre:
You basically just said the same thing from 1 to 10
OMG!
You are brilliant... I was just waiting for this comment. And I guess OP doesn't really know the meaning of "sign" deep down
Re: 10 Glaring Signs That You Are Being Underpaid (Photos) by manikspears: 7:01am On Nov 18, 2017
NextGovernor:

The different tax u pay

Guy shut up,and I said that on behalf of your employees.
Re: 10 Glaring Signs That You Are Being Underpaid (Photos) by Nobody: 7:05am On Nov 18, 2017
NextGovernor:

The different tax u pay

If things are just as you said sir, then you don't fall into the category of people that exploit their workers, but worker slavery is real.

Your company will grow soon, try to make the workers grow with it, not just salary increase alone, try to make sure the work environment become nicer and worker safety improves, I'm nobody to tell you what to do in your own company which you worked so hard to build, but when you leave your workers on entry level salary for years, while you change cars, move in convoys, spend millions on frivolities, your kids spending like its nothing, and the workers are seeing all this, that's when it starts.
Re: 10 Glaring Signs That You Are Being Underpaid (Photos) by Ishilove: 7:07am On Nov 18, 2017
anonimi:

Since you are a nice, charming lady let me show you the secret. wink

https://www.nairaland.com/2275271/buharis-apc.s-campaign-promises

https://www.nairaland.com/2595558/nl-pictures-album

https://www.nairaland.com/2121046/apc-matters-pictures
And since you are a charming, albeit eccentric gentleman, I will demand for the secret of your uncountable memes wink

1 Like

Re: 10 Glaring Signs That You Are Being Underpaid (Photos) by Shaw007(m): 8:09am On Nov 18, 2017
seguno2:

Very wrong in Nigeria.
Thanks
well, i did say special cases right?
Re: 10 Glaring Signs That You Are Being Underpaid (Photos) by nkemjacob2(m): 10:08am On Nov 18, 2017
Am a victim to all this.... Weti unaware want make I do.... Wey no job for 9ja

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Want To Leave My Job For Masters / How To Succeed As A Contract Staff In Nigerian Banks / Nigerian Banks To Start Mass Sacking Due To Naira Fall!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 99
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.