Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,250 members, 7,818,862 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:51 AM

The Dome Above The Earth Will Shatter Beliefs And Topple Nations-abachwezi - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Dome Above The Earth Will Shatter Beliefs And Topple Nations-abachwezi (13375 Views)

⚫⚫⚫⚫ Everyone On Earth Will See JESUS At The Last Day / Bishop Oyedepo Cautions Pastor Enenche Over Glory Dome Dedication / Glory Dome: Dunamis 100,000 Seater Church Auditorium Gallops Towards Completion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Dome Above The Earth Will Shatter Beliefs And Topple Nations-abachwezi by Nobody: 1:56am On Nov 30, 2017
KingSango:

The Bible is worthless to me but it means alot to people who still believe in it. I see no reason to discriminate because someone is a Christian, Muslim, Jew, Pagan, European, Asian, Hispanic, African, etc. Only you are discriminating because as I've said the Dome will shatter beliefs and topple nations and it already has. grin I am seeing what you can't see. A child standing upon a mountain can not see what an ancestral spirit, such as myself, sees sitting down. When I speak the Gods speak and you best to listen. cheesy

Ase

Love Sango
Oga sango the Bible is worthless to you but the video you shared draws every iota of its so called proofs from Biblical references that could mean anything?

1 Like

Re: The Dome Above The Earth Will Shatter Beliefs And Topple Nations-abachwezi by KingSango(m): 2:03am On Nov 30, 2017
crownedrookie:

Oga sango the Bible is worthless to you but the video you shared draws every iota of its so called proofs from Biblical references that could mean anything?

Yes, It means the poster of the video is a Christian like you now is it you discriminating against him for his religion or is it me? grin

1 Like

Re: The Dome Above The Earth Will Shatter Beliefs And Topple Nations-abachwezi by Nobody: 2:11am On Nov 30, 2017
KingSango:

Yes, It means the poster of the video is a Christian like you now is it you discriminating against him for his religion or is it me? grin
Point of correction I'm not a Christian. Just fail to see how someone of a "high" intelligence like yourself cant see how stupid it is to back up your claims with proofs from a religion you ridicule. Its like someone speaking against mass genocide and citing adolf hitler quotes. Dude, up your babble game

2 Likes

Re: The Dome Above The Earth Will Shatter Beliefs And Topple Nations-abachwezi by KingSango(m): 2:13am On Nov 30, 2017
crownedrookie:

This guys weed supplier is obviously lacing it with something light.

Now the truth comes out, you're a weed smoking troll and I'm going to pluck your weeds tonight. You don't deserve water, sunshine and I must release you zombie African.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EwnTUMoUijs

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Dome Above The Earth Will Shatter Beliefs And Topple Nations-abachwezi by Nobody: 2:15am On Nov 30, 2017
KingSango:

Now the truth comes out, you're a weed smoking troll and I'm going to pluck your weeds tonight. You don't deserve water, sunshine and I must release you zombie African.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EwnTUMoUijs
Lol I get it, you're an intelligent clown

1 Like

Re: The Dome Above The Earth Will Shatter Beliefs And Topple Nations-abachwezi by KingSango(m): 2:15am On Nov 30, 2017
crownedrookie:

Point of correction I'm not a Christian. Just fail to see how someone of a "high" intelligence like yourself cant see how stupid it is to back up your claims with proofs from a religion you ridicule. Its like someone speaking against mass genocide and citing adolf hitler quotes. Dude, up your babble game

I used various evidences and you only seem to focus upon that one piece, which isn't the main piece. Nice try. grin

1 Like

Re: The Dome Above The Earth Will Shatter Beliefs And Topple Nations-abachwezi by KingSango(m): 2:15am On Nov 30, 2017
crownedrookie:

Lol I get it, you're an intelligent clown

No. I'm intelligent, you're the clown.

2 Likes

Re: The Dome Above The Earth Will Shatter Beliefs And Topple Nations-abachwezi by Nobody: 2:19am On Nov 30, 2017
KingSango:

I used various evidences and you only seem to focus upon that one piece, which isn't the main piece. Nice try. grin
I watched the video bruh. All I got was "babble babble in the book of Genesis, babble babble the earth is his footstool babble babble firmament"
Point me to the other non Biblical "evidences" and I'd gladly eat my words. I'm all for learning. Unlike you apparently who seems to think using the big mouth smiley is some sort of morale booster
Re: The Dome Above The Earth Will Shatter Beliefs And Topple Nations-abachwezi by KingSango(m): 2:20am On Nov 30, 2017
crownedrookie:

I watched the video bruh. All I got was "babble babble in the book of Genesis, babble babble the earth is his footstool babble babble firmament"
Point me to the other non Biblical "evidences" and I'd gladly eat my words. I'm all for learning. Unlike you apparently who seems to think using the big mouth smiley is some sort of morale booster

You're asking for it. I pray you have minutes on your African phone. grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OOrugNih4A0

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Dome Above The Earth Will Shatter Beliefs And Topple Nations-abachwezi by Nobody: 2:27am On Nov 30, 2017
KingSango:

Another big mouth smiley smh.
Like I said, I'm all for learning so I'm gonna download the video and watch carefully in the morning.
You should read about the twelfth planet nibiru, its role in the creation of earth and ancient babylonian, sumerian and assyrian historical proofs and try figuring out how that fits into your flat earth theory also
Re: The Dome Above The Earth Will Shatter Beliefs And Topple Nations-abachwezi by Nobody: 2:29am On Nov 30, 2017
And are you some sort of reverse racist? The way you mention "African" SMH
Re: The Dome Above The Earth Will Shatter Beliefs And Topple Nations-abachwezi by Nobody: 2:37am On Nov 30, 2017
The 12th planet by Z. Stichin. Get it.
Even if you're too coconut headed to learn anything, at least, it'll keep you off nairaland for a while so we can see reasonable posts. Peace
Re: The Dome Above The Earth Will Shatter Beliefs And Topple Nations-abachwezi by KingSango(m): 2:39am On Nov 30, 2017
crownedrookie:

Like I said, I'm all for learning so I'm gonna download the video and watch carefully in the morning.
You should read about the twelfth planet nibiru, its role in the creation of earth and ancient babylonian, sumerian and assyrian historical proofs and try figuring out how that fits into your flat earth theory also

There no planets. Stars are not gas giants billions of light years away. grin There's no telescope that would view stars billions of light years ago. How come God would waste so much space by creating endless black nothingness? Doesn't it make more sense that Planets are planes of existence and that we merely transcend planes via spirit? Doesn't that fit into a world full of magical traditions that are very effective for altering reality? None of the ancient text you mention state specifically there are other planets, not one!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=moSpyPCK2WI

Ase

Love Sango

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Dome Above The Earth Will Shatter Beliefs And Topple Nations-abachwezi by Nobody: 2:43am On Nov 30, 2017
KingSango:

There no planets. Stars are not gas giants billions of light years away. grin There's no telescope that would view stars billions of light years ago. How come God would waste so much space by creating endless black nothingness? Doesn't it make more sense that Planets are planes of existence and that we merely transcend planes via spirit? Doesn't that fit into a world full of magical traditions that are very effective for altering reality? None of the ancient text you mention state specifically there are other planets, not one!

Ase

Love Sango

Download the book, read and stop making a fool of yourself with YouTube. Same YouTube supports planet nibiru by the way.
Ase
Keep Making Love To Sango

1 Like

Re: The Dome Above The Earth Will Shatter Beliefs And Topple Nations-abachwezi by KingSango(m): 2:46am On Nov 30, 2017
crownedrookie:

Download the book, read and stop making a fool of yourself with YouTube. Same YouTube supports planet nibiru by the way.
Ase
Keep Making Love To Sango

Nonsense.

1 Like

Re: The Dome Above The Earth Will Shatter Beliefs And Topple Nations-abachwezi by Nobody: 2:47am On Nov 30, 2017
KingSango:

Ase

Love Sango

Two minutes into the video and I hear "Bible" twice. Again from a fellow who thinks the Bible is crap. Mr. Man find one mental institution and check yourself in
Re: The Dome Above The Earth Will Shatter Beliefs And Topple Nations-abachwezi by Nobody: 2:49am On Nov 30, 2017
KingSango:

Nonsense.

E pain am grin

1 Like

Re: The Dome Above The Earth Will Shatter Beliefs And Topple Nations-abachwezi by Nobody: 4:04am On Nov 30, 2017
KingSango:
The Dome Of The Sky Contains The Moon The Sun & The Clouds Beneath It.

How could the moon be over 253, 000 away and appear so close? That's because it is close. grin

Stupid. What of the stars that look so small and far away? Does that not prove the globetrotters case?
I've been reseaching the flat earth theory and I have two things to say
1) It actually sounds credible, although there are a few loopholes which I hope to find answers to as I continue
2) People like you should be BANNED from representing the movement. You'll do more harm than good with your feeble logic and less than laudable argumentative abilities. You'll only make the flat earth a bigger laughing stock
grin grin
Ase
How is Sango?

1 Like

Re: The Dome Above The Earth Will Shatter Beliefs And Topple Nations-abachwezi by Nobody: 4:09am On Nov 30, 2017
KingSango:

Ase

Love Sango

Read the ancient text first before you blab nonsense. Interplanetary travel has been documented but you wouldn't know it because ifa apparently hates books. He prefers YouTube.
Ase
Greet Sango for me
cheesy

1 Like

Re: The Dome Above The Earth Will Shatter Beliefs And Topple Nations-abachwezi by Nobody: 4:21am On Nov 30, 2017
KingSango:

Watching your video and though I am a bit sleepy, I have to say, while there a few "good" points here, there's a lot of BS too. How would you call the fact that the whole night sky isn't filled with lights due to the abundance of stars proof? And shove it into a YouTube video? Letting commonsense work for an instant here, in a theoretical infinite universe, wouldnt some of the stars be too far away to be seen? Then again, the case for the correction of the planes angle of inclination is absolutely imbecilicc and here's why, what is a dome in essence? HALF A BLOODY SPHERE!!! Same point that disproves the global earth also disproves the domed earth because the pilot also should adjust his angle to avoid crashing into the dome.
Oh I get it, they needed to make it 200 for a catchy title. Sure beats "47 proofs that the earth is flat"
Still researching though... knowledge is key, and try to download that book, it'll help you
Ase
How is Sango?

1 Like

Re: The Dome Above The Earth Will Shatter Beliefs And Topple Nations-abachwezi by KingSango(m): 1:01pm On Nov 30, 2017
crownedrookie:

Read the ancient text first before you blab nonsense. Interplanetary travel has been documented but you wouldn't know it because ifa apparently hates books. He prefers YouTube.
Ase
Greet Sango for me
cheesy

And I am sure you were privy to the research data attributed to that documentation, and you examine all the evidence carefully? Or be it that you are just one of the faithful book purchasers who spends his time in the clouds sipping tea. I read too! But I do not believe everything I read like you do. Some of the greatest hoaxes have tons of books written about them but it only takes one book to expose. A lie is fragile and the truth a double axe.

Ase

Love Sango
Re: The Dome Above The Earth Will Shatter Beliefs And Topple Nations-abachwezi by Nobody: 1:38pm On Nov 30, 2017
KingSango:

And I am sure you were privy to the research data attributed to that documentation, and you examine all the evidence carefully? Or be it that you are just one of the faithful book purchasers who spends his time in the clouds sipping tea. I read too! But I do not believe everything I read like you do. Some of the greatest hoaxes have tons of books written about them but it only takes one book to expose. A lie is fragile and the truth a double axe.

Ase

Love Sango
And you, Oga Sango, I assume you were also privy to the research data attributed to the documentation of the flat earth theory? Or you are just one more faithful YouTuber who spends his time in the ocean picking beans? Your "I read too" statement is very debatable because of your attitude towards my suggestion of a book for you to read. Or you only read books that deal on flat earth theory validation?

1 Like

Re: The Dome Above The Earth Will Shatter Beliefs And Topple Nations-abachwezi by sonmvayina(m): 3:15pm On Nov 30, 2017
KingSango:

My people, you are a hard people to wake up and ask to take your freedom. If I had to repeat this life again, I don't know, I just don't know if I would do it again. But we were born and died a thousand times. So life has a purpose and so does death. You must learn that we are immortal, the sky above us is where Obatala lives, the Gods live and they are ever watchful. I pray that you do not incur their wrath for your stubbornness.

Ase

Love Sango

I believe we have, they have been punishing us with bad and wicked leaders who don't care about us...
Re: The Dome Above The Earth Will Shatter Beliefs And Topple Nations-abachwezi by KingSango(m): 8:44pm On Nov 30, 2017
crownedrookie:

And you, Oga Sango, I assume you were also privy to the research data attributed to the documentation of the flat earth theory? Or you are just one more faithful YouTuber who spends his time in the ocean picking beans? Your "I read too" statement is very debatable because of your attitude towards my suggestion of a book for you to read. Or you only read books that deal on flat earth theory validation?

Whether the Earth is round or flat Astrology is real. Astrology works. grin I do magi/juju based upon Astrology and knowing the Earth was flat and the Earth at the center helped me to understand Astrology.

Ase

Love Sango
Re: The Dome Above The Earth Will Shatter Beliefs And Topple Nations-abachwezi by Nobody: 6:47am On Dec 01, 2017
KingSango:

Whether the Earth is round or flat Astrology is real. Astrology works. grin I do magi/juju based upon Astrology and knowing the Earth was flat and the Earth at the center helped me to understand Astrology.

Ase

Love Sango
This your weed supplier isn't good o. Who ask you this one now? How does this relate to what you quoted? And I'm sure you were seriously giving yourself pats on the back at how witty your comebacks are as evidenced by the resurgence of your customary big mouth Smiley. SMH
Ase
Sango sef dey shame for you

3 Likes

Re: The Dome Above The Earth Will Shatter Beliefs And Topple Nations-abachwezi by KingSango(m): 12:00pm On Dec 01, 2017
crownedrookie:

This your weed supplier isn't good o. Who ask you this one now? How does this relate to what you quoted? And I'm sure you were seriously giving yourself pats on the back at how witty your comebacks are as evidenced by the resurgence of your customary big mouth Smiley. SMH
Ase
Sango sef dey shame for you

I have never stopped considering you to be a joke. Sometimes its no grin, because you starting to bore me. But you never cease to amaze you are keeping my thread active and I want to thank you. Letting my haters be my motivators and most enthusiastic supporter.

No smiley.

Ase

Love Sango
Re: The Dome Above The Earth Will Shatter Beliefs And Topple Nations-abachwezi by Nobody: 12:06pm On Dec 01, 2017
KingSango:

I have never stopped considering you to be a joke. Sometimes its no grin, because you starting to bore me. But you never cease to amaze you are keeping my thread active and I want to thank you. Letting my haters be my motivators and most enthusiastic supporter.

No smiley.

Ase

Love Sango
Bla bla bla
Re: The Dome Above The Earth Will Shatter Beliefs And Topple Nations-abachwezi by KingSango(m): 12:53pm On Dec 01, 2017
KingSango:

Ase

Love Sango

The sea is large but the sky even larger more oceans of planes of existence.
Re: The Dome Above The Earth Will Shatter Beliefs And Topple Nations-abachwezi by KingSango(m): 6:42pm On Dec 04, 2017
The Vault of heaven, that's what the dome is called in some ancient text.

1 Share

Re: The Dome Above The Earth Will Shatter Beliefs And Topple Nations-abachwezi by yinkbell: 11:26pm On Dec 10, 2017
[quote author=crownedrookie post=62839026]
You should read about the twelfth planet nibiru, its role in the creation of earth and ancient babylonian, sumerian and assyrian historical proofs and try figuring out how that fits into your flat earth theory
Please sir. How do you download on you tube?
Please put me through I need help ASAP.
Re: The Dome Above The Earth Will Shatter Beliefs And Topple Nations-abachwezi by yinkbell: 11:28pm On Dec 10, 2017
[quote author=crownedrookie post=62839446]
Watching your video and though I am a bit sleepy, I have to say, while there a few "good" points here, there's a lot of BS too. How would you call the fact that the whole night sky isn't filled with lights due to the abundance of stars proof? And shove it into a YouTube video? Letting commonsense work for an instant here, in a theoretical infinite universe, wouldnt some of the stars be too far away to be seen? Then again, the case for the correction of the planes angle of inclination is absolutely imbecilicc and here's why, what is a dome in essence? HALF A BLOODY SPHERE!!! L

Please how dow you download on YouTube I need help ASAP.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

The Significance Of Ash Wednesday in the Christian faith / Difference Between Sex And Romance And Is Romance A Sin? / Why Christians/Muslims Get Offended By Atheists

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.