Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,128 members, 7,818,381 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:00 PM

The Dome Above The Earth Will Shatter Beliefs And Topple Nations-abachwezi - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Dome Above The Earth Will Shatter Beliefs And Topple Nations-abachwezi (13367 Views)

⚫⚫⚫⚫ Everyone On Earth Will See JESUS At The Last Day / Bishop Oyedepo Cautions Pastor Enenche Over Glory Dome Dedication / Glory Dome: Dunamis 100,000 Seater Church Auditorium Gallops Towards Completion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Dome Above The Earth Will Shatter Beliefs And Topple Nations-abachwezi by JJOF(m): 4:29pm On Nov 26, 2018
Kolo pple dey NL sha.
Re: The Dome Above The Earth Will Shatter Beliefs And Topple Nations-abachwezi by KingSango(m): 12:48pm On Nov 27, 2018
Up wake ore die sleep o
Re: The Dome Above The Earth Will Shatter Beliefs And Topple Nations-abachwezi by KingSango(m): 10:09pm On Nov 27, 2018
There is only one God.
Re: The Dome Above The Earth Will Shatter Beliefs And Topple Nations-abachwezi by KingSango(m): 12:42am On Dec 06, 2018
Kabaka
Re: The Dome Above The Earth Will Shatter Beliefs And Topple Nations-abachwezi by KingSango(m): 7:23pm On Dec 11, 2018
Exposed
Re: The Dome Above The Earth Will Shatter Beliefs And Topple Nations-abachwezi by Nobody: 5:24pm On Dec 12, 2018
https://l.?u=https%3A%2F%2Fbeyondblindfold.com%2Faustralia-doesnt-exist-and-people-who-live-there-are-actors-paid-by-nasa-flat-earthers-claim%2F&h=AT14SyEIQqzsv48AXVcsWidM03BeRT9t3KgHyOAHit55OxnLKxfCGjsafii1zBlDulpNVI0QLRhAkgVSFZ2leRb_UrgrPX9DVe23k-e6jOG7YGMTnYv521-DcXM6XINl0nhoNSPPAg
Clowns
grin grin grin
Re: The Dome Above The Earth Will Shatter Beliefs And Topple Nations-abachwezi by KingSango(m): 7:02pm On Dec 12, 2018
Crownedrookie

Keep pushing to comedy section.

Re: The Dome Above The Earth Will Shatter Beliefs And Topple Nations-abachwezi by KingSango(m): 8:06pm On Dec 12, 2018
Nakiyima
Re: The Dome Above The Earth Will Shatter Beliefs And Topple Nations-abachwezi by KingSango(m): 3:40pm On Dec 13, 2018
The Earth is positively flat. grin grin grin
Re: The Dome Above The Earth Will Shatter Beliefs And Topple Nations-abachwezi by aadoiza: 4:11pm On Dec 13, 2018
Some of what the OP has stated are not mere theories but facts. If you believe the earth is a spinning ball in the middle of nowhere, just because a bunch of caucasians says so, then na sorry be your case.

It's in the eyes. Can't you see ni? You people should open your eyes na. Forget whatever it is that has been programmed into your minds. A telescope, however powerful it is, cannot even see objects thousands of light years away not to mention billions.

O level geography never made sense to me, and I know why now why.

Open your eyes!!!

1 Like

Re: The Dome Above The Earth Will Shatter Beliefs And Topple Nations-abachwezi by KingSango(m): 6:16pm On Dec 13, 2018
aadoiza:
Some of what the OP has stated are not mere theories but facts. If you believe the earth is a spinning ball in the middle of nowhere, just because a bunch of caucasians says so, then na sorry be your case.

It's in the eyes. Can't you see ni? You people should open your eyes na. Forget whatever it is that has been programmed into your minds. A telescope, however powerful it is, can even see objects thousands of light years away not to mention billions.

Open your eyes!!!

Open your eyes indeed. grin grin grin

The Earth is positively flat
Re: The Dome Above The Earth Will Shatter Beliefs And Topple Nations-abachwezi by KingSango(m): 2:39am On Dec 14, 2018
Shattered grin grin grin
Re: The Dome Above The Earth Will Shatter Beliefs And Topple Nations-abachwezi by KingSango(m): 2:34pm On Dec 14, 2018
Nakiyima
Re: The Dome Above The Earth Will Shatter Beliefs And Topple Nations-abachwezi by aadoiza: 4:25pm On Dec 14, 2018
KingSango:

Open your eyes indeed. grin grin grin

The Earth is positively flat

If the earth feels flat, looks flat then it is flat. But no it's not; why? Because the the oyinbos say it's a big ball. SMH
Re: The Dome Above The Earth Will Shatter Beliefs And Topple Nations-abachwezi by KingSango(m): 7:19pm On Dec 14, 2018
aadoiza:

If the earth feels flat, looks flat then it is flat. But no it's not; why? Because the the oyinbos say it's a big ball. SMH

Try standing a ball then. grin
Re: The Dome Above The Earth Will Shatter Beliefs And Topple Nations-abachwezi by Nobody: 8:42pm On Dec 14, 2018
aadoiza:

It's in the eyes. Can't you see ni? You people should open your eyes na. Forget whatever it is that has been programmed into your minds. A telescope, however powerful it is, cannot even see objects thousands of light years away not to mention billions.

Open your eyes!!!
Can you please explain to me some of the science used in the making of a telescope? And in so doing point out exactly why "A telescope, however powerful it is, cannot even see objects thousands of light years away not to mention billions". Or is that just some incoherent babbling?
Re: The Dome Above The Earth Will Shatter Beliefs And Topple Nations-abachwezi by KingSango(m): 9:23pm On Dec 14, 2018
crownedrookie:

So, your answer to my request for the specific science of telescopes and what hinders them from "seeing a billion miles" is "Do you really think a telescope can see a billion miles grin", followed by an unsolicited auto biography and then wrapped up with a totally unrelated link to some occult blog?
In other words, you know ABSOLUTE NOTHING, ZIP, ZILCH, NADA about what you're saying? Then why don't you shut up and let the " educated liars" at NASA take the stage?

You know the world is totally dark? Yes, light is only a frequency sent to your brain where a lobe in the back shows you what you are looking at. Magick is the only science. Them Freemasons don't study that public education nonsense or Bible they study Egyptian magick. Telescope only see on Earth. They claim they have radio telescope that receives radio transmissions which they decode as light frequency. And from this frequency the create Photoshop pictures of faraway galaxies. grin Rubbish. It's all lies.

There's no going past the Dome or seeing beyond it. We are living in a holographic universe and nothing is as it seems. Parallel realities exist and we go in and out of different frequencies all day and night. Both time and space are illusions. Once you see magick is real then you will ask other questions than about telescope. Like how does magick work? Why it works? Is magick science? Magick is the only science.
Re: The Dome Above The Earth Will Shatter Beliefs And Topple Nations-abachwezi by aadoiza: 12:43am On Dec 15, 2018
crownedrookie:

Can you please explain to me some of the science used in the making of a telescope? And in so doing point out exactly why "A telescope, however powerful it is, cannot even see objects thousands of light years away not to mention billions". Or is that just some incoherent babbling?
Sorry mate, I'm not here to spoon-feed anyone. Besides, if I provide links and some materials—which will be an arduous task for me presently—they'll be approached by clouded and closed minds and not be appreciated.

If you really wanna learn dig deep yourself. Get materials and data that antithetic to and critical of your most dear scientific theories and hypotheses on nature and study them without prejudice.

1 Like

Re: The Dome Above The Earth Will Shatter Beliefs And Topple Nations-abachwezi by Nobody: 6:05am On Dec 15, 2018
aadoiza:

Sorry mate, I'm not here to spoon-feed anyone. Besides, if I provide links and some materials—which will be an arduous task for me presently—they'll be approached by clouded and closed minds and not be appreciated.

If you really wanna learn dig deep yourself. Get materials and data that antithetic to and critical of your most dear scientific theories and hypotheses on nature and study them without prejudice.
LMFAAAAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
I'M SURE WE CAN ALL UNDERSTAND WHAT THIS TRANSLATES TO
Re: The Dome Above The Earth Will Shatter Beliefs And Topple Nations-abachwezi by Nobody: 6:07am On Dec 15, 2018
KingSango:

You know the world is totally dark? Yes, light is only a frequency sent to your brain where a lobe in the back shows you what you are looking at. Magick is the only science. Them Freemasons don't study that public education nonsense or Bible they study Egyptian magick. Telescope only see on Earth. They claim they have radio telescope that receives radio transmissions which they decode as light frequency. And from this frequency the create Photoshop pictures of faraway galaxies. grin Rubbish. It's all lies.

There's no going past the Dome or seeing beyond it. We are living in a holographic universe and nothing is as it seems. Parallel realities exist and we go in and out of different frequencies all day and night. Both time and space are illusions. Once you see magick is real then you will ask other questions than about telescope. Like how does magick work? Why it works? Is magick science? Magick is the only science.

Sango must have some high grade weed LMFAAAOOOOOOOOOO grin cheesy
Re: The Dome Above The Earth Will Shatter Beliefs And Topple Nations-abachwezi by Nobody: 6:10am On Dec 15, 2018
I'm not saying the earth is round or science is real or telescopes work. I'm saying you two mofos are too ignorant to be championing the cause. Go sit your asses down and wait for real flat earthers to talk about what they know
Re: The Dome Above The Earth Will Shatter Beliefs And Topple Nations-abachwezi by KingSango(m): 1:08pm On Dec 15, 2018
crownedrookie:

Sango must have some high grade weed LMFAAAOOOOOOOOOO grin cheesy

I posted truth. You are inclined to do as you believe in your twisted mind.

The Earth is positively flat grin grin grin
Re: The Dome Above The Earth Will Shatter Beliefs And Topple Nations-abachwezi by Nobody: 3:45am On Dec 16, 2018
KingSango:

I posted truth. You are inclined to do as you believe in your twisted mind.

The Earth is positively flat grin grin grin

Heres some truth for ya. Sango is positively lacing your weed with white power. And its not talcum cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: The Dome Above The Earth Will Shatter Beliefs And Topple Nations-abachwezi by KingSango(m): 11:42am On Dec 16, 2018
crownedrookie:

Heres some truth for ya. Sango is positively lacing your weed with white power. And its not talcum cheesy cheesy cheesy

Joker.

Go straight to comedy section and collect 200 Naira ffor your efforts. grin grin grin

The woman is sacred
Re: The Dome Above The Earth Will Shatter Beliefs And Topple Nations-abachwezi by Nobody: 4:33pm On Dec 16, 2018
I've been seeing your posts for long on NL but this time you said something very close to what has been prophesied in the Bible.
I can see that you don't have any interest in whatever the Bible says but let me assure you today that the Bible actually said there's going to be a time when all the recognisable religions that's having to do with the Catholic Church and the Catholic Church herself will soon be banned and the forces that's doing so will rule this earth for some time. The only thing that will stop them and their dominance is when they finally decides to attack the one and only group belonging to Jesus, because now many religious groups are claiming Christians but in reality, there is just one single Christian group Worldwide!
God bless you!
Re: The Dome Above The Earth Will Shatter Beliefs And Topple Nations-abachwezi by KingSango(m): 6:03pm On Dec 16, 2018
TATIME:
I've been seeing your posts for long on NL but this time you said something very close to what has been prophesied in the Bible.
I can see that you don't have any interest in whatever the Bible says but let me assure you today that the Bible actually said there's going to be a time when all the recognisable religions that's having to do with the Catholic Church and the Catholic Church herself will soon be banned and the forces that's doing so will rule this earth for some time. The only thing that will stop them and their dominance is when they finally decides to attack the one and only group belonging to Jesus, because now many religious groups are claiming Christians but in reality, there is just one single Christian group Worldwide!
God bless you!

I wish I could agree with you because you are a good person. Yet you don't understand, the African race are the sons and daughters of God. There is no Jesus Christ coming. We are a different species from the other races and our history is longer than 6000 years. Kemet was conquered by Greece and they changed the name to Egypt, just like they named the continent Africa. The Emperor Ptolemy created Serpis Christus worship and when the Romans got a hold of it they created Jesus Christ. How God would create a Christ? There's no need for one man to rule everywhere. The Earth is big enough for all kingdoms, Queendoms and cultures. Different ethnc groups are on various evolutionary levels. Some tribes run naked and some make fine clothes. Are the tribes who go about naked wrong? No. Live and let live.

Christianity is a Freemason organization and they have ambitions to rule every person. Their rule has come with no benefit for anybody and nor have they solved any world problems. Freemasonry is a bunch of sodomites and pedophiles keeping the Earth on a low plane of existence. In the Bible they tell on themselves. It says Woe to the pastors and politicians who will not enter into the gates of heaven and will not another man to enter. Governments and communities are corrupt everywhere because of Freemasons. If you trace the root of Freemasonry they are the ancient order of Set. The same Set who killed his brother and took over Kemet via way of a secret sodomite cult. Temples requiring sodomy to move up within the society and to learn the mysteries. Set was a sexual deviant and an enslaver. Go look at the slave trade anywhere and Freemasonry and Christianity written all over it. General Gowan wanted to get rid of Freemasonry yet failed yet he knew they were brought to West Africa by the Christian enslavers and sexual deviants.

The woman is sacred

www.undergroundriseup..com

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Pope Bans Cigarettes Sales In Vatican / The Significance Of Ash Wednesday in the Christian faith / Why Christians/Muslims Get Offended By Atheists

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.