Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,986 members, 7,814,360 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:40 AM

Production Technician @ Nestle Nigeria Plc - Jobs/Vacancies (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Production Technician @ Nestle Nigeria Plc (105002 Views)

Production Technician @ Nestle Nigeria Plc, Sagamu... / Production Technician @ Nestle Nigeria Plc, Agbara / Production Technician @ Nestle Nigeria Plc, FLOWER GATE FACTORY, Sagamu. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (41) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Production Technician @ Nestle Nigeria Plc by nosirud: 5:20pm On May 03, 2018
alex5050:
I am telling you guys that i got a message from nestle agbara factory, on monday to be precise, I only came here to share this here if there is other person that received such message.....besides i'm only here to dispense this info, its not at anyone discretion to believe it or not..... if u get such message, u can pm me or better still share it here
can u pls tell us d contents of the message, av you been invited to come for medical?
Re: Production Technician @ Nestle Nigeria Plc by vhyvhyhann(m): 5:46pm On May 03, 2018
Please kindly tell us the contents
Re: Production Technician @ Nestle Nigeria Plc by Paul112(m): 8:45pm On May 03, 2018
alex5050:

excuse me, are you the human resources manager? i share what i got from the hr and u are here countering my candid information. dont discourage people from sharing vital msgs here:: have your a concrete reason before u counter info, the fact that you dont get any msg, does that mean other people cant get it. be wise
pls what is the content of the message
Re: Production Technician @ Nestle Nigeria Plc by warhzza(m): 11:41am On May 04, 2018
alex5050:

excuse me, are you the human resources manager? i share what i got from the hr and u are here countering my candid information. dont discourage people from sharing vital msgs here:: have your a concrete reason before u counter info, the fact that you dont get any msg, does that mean other people cant get it. be wise
since the content ofthe message is so difficult for u to share, u can get the Bleep out..... Did u go through the interview? Were u called for a chat? If u can't answer the above, stop scaring people

1 Like

Re: Production Technician @ Nestle Nigeria Plc by nosirud: 12:01pm On May 04, 2018
warhzza:
since the content ofthe message is so difficult for u to share, u can get the Bleep out..... Did u go through the interview? Were u called for a chat? If u can't answer the above, stop scaring people
I was even thinking the calling is for those dat applied for Engineering Supervisor, when the guy refused to tell us the contents of the msg

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Production Technician @ Nestle Nigeria Plc by Kunvics: 9:40am On May 06, 2018
A colleague of mine that went for agbara interview got the msg, the msg contains that " we are sorry to inform you that we can't process your application further" which means he failed, i think that's why the guy is not opening up,it's not a good news, my colleague got the message that same day, but the guy still tried to disseminate the info here, many of us here might have received such message but they don't have the tenacity to dispense such info here:::: those that didn't get the message and went for the interview sud b hopeful ( just saying) and to those that got d msg, that's not the end of life. Better things awaits u if u believe. just an observation tho
Re: Production Technician @ Nestle Nigeria Plc by Kunvics: 9:43am On May 06, 2018
Ayinke93:
the guy doesn't know what he's saying

Don't be quick to insult anyone here. Ur response ain't good enough
Re: Production Technician @ Nestle Nigeria Plc by Hennynitan17(m): 8:23am On May 09, 2018
Are they recruiting again for the same position?

Re: Production Technician @ Nestle Nigeria Plc by Nobody: 11:26am On May 09, 2018
this is for sagamu plant, fresh and new:

Hennynitan17:
Are they recruiting again for the same position?
Re: Production Technician @ Nestle Nigeria Plc by Hennynitan17(m): 12:29pm On May 09, 2018
I am having issues with d mail. Is thr anyone else with dt prob?
alex5050:
this is for sagamu plant, fresh and new:

Re: Production Technician @ Nestle Nigeria Plc by tayoajala06: 12:41pm On May 09, 2018
Opportunities for Female Technical Operators

Our client, a Multinational FMCG Company is currently sourcing for Female Technical Operators to work in its manufacturing operations.

Suitable Candidates should have an OND in Engineering from any reputable educational institution. Holders of diplomas from the Institute of Industrial Technology (IIT) are also encouraged to apply.

Experience working in a structured manufacturing set up while not compulsory will be an added advantage.

CVs of qualified candidates should be sent to jobs@bpsolutionsafrica.com as a Microsoft Word document. The email subject should be Female Technical Operator. CVs should be sent on or before 5 pm on Wednesday 9th of May 2018.

Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted

Kindly rebroadcast
Re: Production Technician @ Nestle Nigeria Plc by flexyrule(m): 8:03pm On May 09, 2018
Following
Re: Production Technician @ Nestle Nigeria Plc by adekanmbi1986(m): 8:21pm On May 09, 2018
Best of luck to applicants...
Re: Production Technician @ Nestle Nigeria Plc by Ayinke93(f): 9:30pm On May 09, 2018
Kunvics:

Don't be quick to insult anyone here. Ur response ain't good enough
Didn't mean to insult him...thought he was just fooling around... alex5050 I'm sorry.
And how long do we have to wait for these people... The wait is tiring
Re: Production Technician @ Nestle Nigeria Plc by Nobody: 11:50am On May 10, 2018
since they just rolled out regret msg o some folks, thats to tell us that the selection assessment is in progress, we just have to be hopeful, nevertheless, u can still apply for this new advert at sagamu, they operate independently on their own.

Ayinke93:

Didn't mean to insult him...thought he was just fooling around... alex5050 I'm sorry.
And how long do we have to wait for these people... The wait is tiring
Re: Production Technician @ Nestle Nigeria Plc by Ayinke93(f): 4:41pm On May 10, 2018
alex5050:
since they just rolled out regret msg o some folks, thats to tell us that the selection assessment is in progress, we just have to be hopeful, nevertheless, u can still apply for this new advert at sagamu, they operate independently on their own.

I didn't get the regret message. .. I heard abt it from kunvic... I'm being hopeful
Re: Production Technician @ Nestle Nigeria Plc by after7: 6:48pm On May 10, 2018
Please I know this may be off but I will like to know about the Information Technology Coordinator for Flowergate Factory at Sagamu. I applied for the position but I did not see anywhere I could get info or update concerning it. Thanks
Re: Production Technician @ Nestle Nigeria Plc by Paul112(m): 8:21am On May 20, 2018
Has any one been called for medical(nestle production technician )

1 Like

Re: Production Technician @ Nestle Nigeria Plc by Ayinke93(f): 9:10am On May 20, 2018
Paul112:
Has any one been called for medical(nestle production technician )
No one has been called after d interview

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Production Technician @ Nestle Nigeria Plc by Paul112(m): 10:25am On May 20, 2018
Ayinke93:

No one has been called after d interview
ok, thanks 4 d prompt response
Re: Production Technician @ Nestle Nigeria Plc by Ayinke93(f): 10:36am On May 20, 2018
Paul112:
ok, thanks 4 d prompt response
U wlc

1 Like

Re: Production Technician @ Nestle Nigeria Plc by Nobody: 11:26am On May 21, 2018
Do u have an idea abt this long waiting?

Ayinke93:

U wlc
Re: Production Technician @ Nestle Nigeria Plc by rosetopy: 11:50am On May 21, 2018
Please, does anyone in the house have any idea on when to expect medical invite from agbara factory,and what are the likely delay all these while.
Lets discuss,this room is too silent...............
Re: Production Technician @ Nestle Nigeria Plc by Ayinke93(f): 8:44pm On May 21, 2018
alex5050:

I thought you said you received a message?
Re: Production Technician @ Nestle Nigeria Plc by Paul112(m): 9:50pm On May 21, 2018
alex5050:

but you once said you received a text msg from Nestle HR on the 30th April, but you bluntly refused to reveal the content of the message to us here, not until kunvic let the cat out of the bag. So how come? Or are you trying to hoodwink people in here.
Re: Production Technician @ Nestle Nigeria Plc by Blaqqprince(m): 10:24pm On May 21, 2018
Stop making these CV errors and greatly increase your chances of getting a job.

A lot of people do not know why they are not getting invited for an interview or why after several interviews they remain unsuccessful.

Your CV is actually the written form of yourself. It gives the interviewer a sense of your personality and while you get an invite for the interview, they want to know if you reflect or have everything stated on your CV. It is an opportunity to sell yourself the best way you can, projecting yourself as being very valuable.

This applies to everyone; students looking for internships, fresh graduates, youth corps members and experienced individuals.

Stop making the following errors:

1. Typographical/Grammatical errors. It is unpardonable and a turn off for almost all employers

2. Including skills you cannot defend. This makes you look stupid at interviews. For example, stating that you are proficient in Microsoft word and you don't know what a single or double line spacing is.

3. House address outside the city the role is situated. Most employers trash your CV if they see this. For example using an address in Ikorodu for a job at Lekki. It's better you find a friend’s address around the job location.

4. When you don’t update your CV to reflect recent experience. Make this a deliberate action to always update your CV with new training, new roles, new volunteering jobs, new skills etc.

5. Not highlighting the experience that relates to the job you are applying for. Remove all unrelated experience and use only those that match the skills required for the job.

6. Using the same CV for different roles is a No No unless is a job in a related industry. You may need some tweaking to fit the role.

Try to fix your CV for the above errors, but if you need a professional to do a thorough fix, overhaul or upgrade of your CV for a fee, whether you are a student, graduate, or experienced worker, send a mail to greenvestconsult@gmail.com with the subject "CV Fix" and I will personally get back to you.

#CVPro
#NelsonChukwu
#GreenvestConsult
#AnnoitedForThis
#PassionForDevelopment
Re: Production Technician @ Nestle Nigeria Plc by vhyvhyhann(m): 11:36pm On May 21, 2018
I was wondering too......
Re: Production Technician @ Nestle Nigeria Plc by rosetopy: 5:39pm On May 22, 2018
yes ooo,please tell us the content of the message
Re: Production Technician @ Nestle Nigeria Plc by Nobody: 5:41pm On May 24, 2018
sorry guys, I later learnt it was from sagamu palnt. it was a regret msg

1 Like

Re: Production Technician @ Nestle Nigeria Plc by Paul112(m): 9:33pm On May 24, 2018
alex5050:
I am telling you guys that i got a message from nestle agbara factory, on monday to be precise, I only came here to share this here if there is other person that received such message.....besides i'm only here to dispense this info, its not at anyone discretion to believe it or not..... if u get such message, u can pm me or better still share it here
that was a fast move you just put up with. But let me remind you when you stated clearly that you received a text msg from nestle agbara factory. The word agbara is clearly seen, well i made it bold for you to see, pls stop lying to us that you received a regret sms from nestle sagamu factory.
Re: Production Technician @ Nestle Nigeria Plc by Paul112(m): 9:36pm On May 24, 2018
alex5050:

and this another statement of your argument. Well it is bygone. Lets hope they call for medical soon
Re: Production Technician @ Nestle Nigeria Plc by Paul112(m): 9:58pm On May 24, 2018
alex5050:
sorry guys, I later learnt it was from sagamu palnt. it was a regret msg
with this you are only complicating things. Just b real man and dont try to sway things

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (41) (Reply)

Nigeria Police Force Recruitment Exams Past Question & Answer / The Job Factory / Sterling Bank Invitation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.