Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,146 members, 7,821,916 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:36 PM

Lady Gets A Car As Gift From Husband On Her Birthday (Photos) - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Lady Gets A Car As Gift From Husband On Her Birthday (Photos) (26176 Views)

Spanish Woman Fakes Her Own Kidnap, Uses Ransom Money From Husband To Play Bingo / Woman Complains Of Everyday Sex From Husband, Runs (Video) / Lady Gets Car As Birthday Gift From Husband (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Gets A Car As Gift From Husband On Her Birthday (Photos) by Factfinder1(m): 10:44am On Nov 18, 2017
Why is the colour of her face different from her legs
Re: Lady Gets A Car As Gift From Husband On Her Birthday (Photos) by rozay12345: 10:44am On Nov 18, 2017
All these Nigerian men gifting their wives cars, it is a good development though but do not be surprised if the cars were bought in the man's name, just giving the woman the car key.

1 Like

Re: Lady Gets A Car As Gift From Husband On Her Birthday (Photos) by teamsynergy: 10:46am On Nov 18, 2017
Airforce1:
Congrats and a happy birthday to you Nne.

Only a prostitute would say marriage is not for everyone because they've got no plan of retiring soon.

My bible says "A man must leave his fathers house and go get a wife and the two of them shall become one".

My bible also says that "whoso ever findeth a wife findeth a good thing and obtains favour of the Lord".

The white people brought homosexuality to us and some of us accepted it.

The white man brought feminism to us and some of us who don't even know what feminism is all about foolishly accepted it.

Now the white man told us that marriage is not for everyone (because they're cool with their gay lifestyle) and we blindly accepted it so I ask , are we to follow what the white man told us or we are to follow the lay down laws of God almighty ?

Ever wondered why there are so many unmarried women around us today?
The answer is because they chosed to follow what the white man told them till they grew old single , desperate and running from church to churches in search of husband.

Our parents didn't follow what the white man told them about marriage and their marriage lasted forever....
The same can't be said about today's marriage .

Smh

u are ill-informed
Re: Lady Gets A Car As Gift From Husband On Her Birthday (Photos) by pocohantas(f): 10:47am On Nov 18, 2017
rozay12345:
All these Nigerian men gifting their wives cars, it is a good development though but do not be surprised if the cars were bought in the man's name, just giving the woman the car key.

Na the way and I wouldn't count such a car as 'mine', because I wouldn't gift him in such manner. Nice gesture all the same... smiley
Re: Lady Gets A Car As Gift From Husband On Her Birthday (Photos) by Dwhyte(m): 10:48am On Nov 18, 2017
Pinchure first or ayam in doubt
Re: Lady Gets A Car As Gift From Husband On Her Birthday (Photos) by darlenese(f): 10:48am On Nov 18, 2017
this is how life is suppose to be .
some men only know how to cheat and beat their wives .
Re: Lady Gets A Car As Gift From Husband On Her Birthday (Photos) by Blackhawk01: 10:49am On Nov 18, 2017
Airforce1:

You said I typed that for "Likes" undecided cheesy

I'm the only Nairalander with the highest "Likes" on comments (Screenshot below)
Even if na dot (.) I type , e go get "Likes"

But that no be achievement.

For the records, women are not my problem because I change you girls like I change my boxers.

Ooooohhh! Why did I even quote you in the first place? What did I say, what is he saying?

Continue changing girls till you change your destiny with it. undecided
Re: Lady Gets A Car As Gift From Husband On Her Birthday (Photos) by Lexusgs430: 10:50am On Nov 18, 2017
psalmson001:
Kudos!!!.......... But una for try wear smtn for leg na, since u decided to decided to post it on SM

She go wear something for leg, when husband buy tear rubber......

For Tokunbo levels, nah shoeless feet........
Re: Lady Gets A Car As Gift From Husband On Her Birthday (Photos) by pocohantas(f): 10:50am On Nov 18, 2017
Blackhawk01:

Ooooohhh! Why did I even quote you in the first place? What did I say, what is he saying?

Continue changing girls till you change your destiny with it. undecided

He thinks that's the highest likes on a single comment?
He should go through Se.un's thread on Nairaland says no to Biafra. Likes were playing on that thread... grin
Re: Lady Gets A Car As Gift From Husband On Her Birthday (Photos) by erico2k2(m): 10:51am On Nov 18, 2017
Airforce1:

Only a prostitute would say marriage is not for everyone because they've got no plan of retiring soon.

My bible says "A man must leave his fathers house and go get a wife and the two of them shall become one".

My bible also says that "whoso ever findeth a wife findeth a good thing and obtains favour of the Lord".

The white man brought feminism to us and some of us who don't even know what feminism is all about foolishly accepted it.

Now the white man told us that marriage is not for everyone (because they're cool with their gay lifestyle) and we blindly accepted it so I ask , are we to follow what the white man told us or we are to follow the lay down laws of God almighty ?

The answer is because they chosed to follow what the white man told them till they grew old single , desperate and running from church to churches in search of husband.

Our parents didn't follow what the white man told them about marriage and their marriage lasted forever....

Smh

Slay Queens and Slay mamas are coming for you son .few days ago I was having a chat on another thread . One young girl was arguing that marriage and kids can't be termed achievements . I laughed

1 Like

Re: Lady Gets A Car As Gift From Husband On Her Birthday (Photos) by lifestyle1(m): 10:52am On Nov 18, 2017
Congrats.

Are you thinking of what to buy and sell for CMAs ?

buy the watches on my sig/profile for as low as #850 each.
Re: Lady Gets A Car As Gift From Husband On Her Birthday (Photos) by darlenese(f): 10:52am On Nov 18, 2017
rozay12345:

which is better ?

1. a car bought in a woman 's name and she has no assess to it.
2. A car bought in a man's name and the woman takes full possession of it .

the truth is , I have seen men buy cars in their wives name ,but these women never gets to drive the cars .

1 Like

Re: Lady Gets A Car As Gift From Husband On Her Birthday (Photos) by erico2k2(m): 10:53am On Nov 18, 2017
rozay12345:
your wife answers you full name as man . If you are Jason Plant your wife is officially Mrs Jason Plant.

1 Like

Re: Lady Gets A Car As Gift From Husband On Her Birthday (Photos) by erico2k2(m): 10:54am On Nov 18, 2017
darlenese:

which is better ?

1. a car bought in a woman 's name and she has no assess to it.
2. A car bought in a man's name and the woman takes full possession of it .

the truth is , I have seen men buy cars in their wives name ,but these women never gets to drive the cars .

I have never seen a woman moan about a car bought by her husband for her in the hussy name .
Re: Lady Gets A Car As Gift From Husband On Her Birthday (Photos) by Tedassie(m): 10:55am On Nov 18, 2017
Factfinder1:
Why is the colour of her face different from her legs
Black ladies trademark/signature look na: When them rub "toning" cream dem no dey remember the other parts of their body
Re: Lady Gets A Car As Gift From Husband On Her Birthday (Photos) by pocohantas(f): 10:55am On Nov 18, 2017
erico2k2:

your wife answers you full name as man . Of you ate Jason Plant your wife o's officially Mrs Jason Plant.

That's not how it is here, at least the ones I have noticed. She retains her first name and picks his last name.
So, she is Mrs Stephanie Plant smiley
Re: Lady Gets A Car As Gift From Husband On Her Birthday (Photos) by esthy86(f): 10:56am On Nov 18, 2017
chai,is well

congrat to u dear nd hbd
Re: Lady Gets A Car As Gift From Husband On Her Birthday (Photos) by bettercreature(m): 10:56am On Nov 18, 2017
Nonsense!
Re: Lady Gets A Car As Gift From Husband On Her Birthday (Photos) by Blackhawk01: 10:57am On Nov 18, 2017
pocohantas:

He thinks that's the highest likes on a single comment?
He should go through Se.un's thread on Nairaland says no to Biafra. Likes were playing on that thread... grin

You dey mind starboy? cheesy grin

He needs to see smellymouthh's likes, he wee shut his yeye mouth nii. He failed to answer my question and decided to talk about likes and boxers, how dem take relate? Na why hin songs no dey ever get sense be this... grin tongue

Cc: Airforce1 angry
Re: Lady Gets A Car As Gift From Husband On Her Birthday (Photos) by Nobody: 10:59am On Nov 18, 2017
Airforce1:

You said I typed that for "Likes" undecided cheesy

I'm the only Nairalander with the highest "Likes" on comments (Screenshot below)
Even if na dot (.) I type , e go get "Likes"

But that no be achievement.

For the records, women are not my problem because I change you girls like I change my boxers.

and this is considered an achievement?
Re: Lady Gets A Car As Gift From Husband On Her Birthday (Photos) by validman7(m): 10:59am On Nov 18, 2017
Airforce1:

Smh

if I may ask... who brought this Bible you are quoting

who brought Christianity... you we're making sense till u started making remarks.
Re: Lady Gets A Car As Gift From Husband On Her Birthday (Photos) by pocohantas(f): 10:59am On Nov 18, 2017
Blackhawk01:

You dey mind starboy? cheesy grin

He needs to see smellymouthh's likes, he wee shut his yeye mouth nii. He failed to answer my question and decided to talk about likes and boxers, how dem take relate? Na why hin songs no dey ever get sense be this... grin tongue

Cc: Air.force1 angry

No mind airforce, na play play guy. But come to think of it, NL guys na big hypocrites o. Imagine if a lady typed the reverse of that comment. They for done insult her life finish. Smh cheesy
Re: Lady Gets A Car As Gift From Husband On Her Birthday (Photos) by Nobody: 11:00am On Nov 18, 2017
©
Re: Lady Gets A Car As Gift From Husband On Her Birthday (Photos) by frankobaba(m): 11:04am On Nov 18, 2017
The guy belt head Sha...
Re: Lady Gets A Car As Gift From Husband On Her Birthday (Photos) by delzbaba(m): 11:11am On Nov 18, 2017
mbeke legs,abeg wear slippers next time.
Re: Lady Gets A Car As Gift From Husband On Her Birthday (Photos) by Nobody: 11:13am On Nov 18, 2017
Airforce1:

Smh

10/10.
So much sense in one comment.

Help!!
Airforce1 account has been hacked
Re: Lady Gets A Car As Gift From Husband On Her Birthday (Photos) by Tedassie(m): 11:17am On Nov 18, 2017
darlenese:
this is how life is suppose to be .

some men only know how to cheat and beat their wives .
cos he bought a car for her? A liability that only depreciates the moment it's driven out of d car park cheesy .Instead of her to have encouraged him to save for the rainy days or use the money he would have used to buy a car to buy landed property/ies.

Oh and you'll agree with me the reason she posted it on SM isn't outta mere excitement: but to spite her fellow women cheesy

Women upgrade thy thinking

#i'minmyhousecomanbeatme

2 Likes

Re: Lady Gets A Car As Gift From Husband On Her Birthday (Photos) by byemx06(m): 11:20am On Nov 18, 2017
I stop believing this shit wen I found out some of them are all stage HBD.....nyz whip
Re: Lady Gets A Car As Gift From Husband On Her Birthday (Photos) by Diso60090(m): 11:27am On Nov 18, 2017
Some people are asking which work dey ghost worker dey do
Re: Lady Gets A Car As Gift From Husband On Her Birthday (Photos) by Abagworo(m): 11:32am On Nov 18, 2017
bjx5:
grin grin grin grin 7 to 10 years old vehicle still called new, Nigeria i hail thee

The car looks new. Newer than some 2012 to 2016 cars.
Re: Lady Gets A Car As Gift From Husband On Her Birthday (Photos) by darlenese(f): 11:38am On Nov 18, 2017
Tedassie:

cos he bought a car for her? A liability that only depreciates the moment it's driven out of d car park cheesy .Instead of her to have encouraged him to save for the rainy days or use the money he would have used to buy a car to buy landed property/ies.

Oh and you'll agree with me the reason she posted it on SM isn't outta mere excitement: but to spite her fellow women cheesy

Women upgrade thy thinking

#i'minmyhousecomanbeatme

how does buying a car for a woman translate to not owning any property

na was for u o
Re: Lady Gets A Car As Gift From Husband On Her Birthday (Photos) by ladycomfort(f): 11:38am On Nov 18, 2017
rozay12345:

shocked shocked cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Is Cheating Normal For Men? / Married Men With No/ Low Source Of Income, How Are You Coping? / How To Know That You Are Hanging Around A Wicked Person

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.