Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,097 members, 7,821,796 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:32 PM

Fayose Reacts To Fulani Herdsmen Arrested By Ekiti Anti-grazing Marshall - Pics - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayose Reacts To Fulani Herdsmen Arrested By Ekiti Anti-grazing Marshall - Pics (32349 Views)

Ayo Fayose Reacts To Ekweremadu’s Attack In Germany / Osinbajo Vs Obi: Fayose Reacts To Outcome Of Vice-presidential Debate / Fayose Reacts To Presentation Of Buhari's WAEC Certificate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fayose Reacts To Fulani Herdsmen Arrested By Ekiti Anti-grazing Marshall - Pics by 40ng: 8:07am On Nov 18, 2017
@VIVIANGIST

Shared Via Twitter With Caption ..

Thanks to men of the Ekiti State Anti-Grazing Marshall that arrested these herdsmen that led their cows to destroy farms in Ijero Ekiti on Thursday. Here in Ekiti, we will continue to protect our farmers. If you are interested in cattle farming, get a ranch.

VIA : http://www.viviangist.ng/fayose-reacts-to-fulani-herdsmen-arrested-by-ekiti-anti-grazing-marshall-pictures/

cC; lalasticlala

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose Reacts To Fulani Herdsmen Arrested By Ekiti Anti-grazing Marshall - Pics by 40ng: 8:07am On Nov 18, 2017

Re: Fayose Reacts To Fulani Herdsmen Arrested By Ekiti Anti-grazing Marshall - Pics by Nobody: 8:10am On Nov 18, 2017
This is impressive.

Fayose, the Alagbara 1 of Yoruba kingdom
the original gbeojube of Ekiti
Baba oni baba of Lagos Island
Eran tonle the prime of Eran Land
Orie wa mbe the 1st of Oduduwa descendants
Eja kika 1 of Eja land

Carry gooooo grin

176 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Fayose Reacts To Fulani Herdsmen Arrested By Ekiti Anti-grazing Marshall - Pics by Godjone(m): 8:13am On Nov 18, 2017
criminals hiding under their cows to commit violence, thanks to my gov mr. Fayose

I HOPE THE REMAINING COWARDS WHO CALLED THEMSELVES GOVERNORS IN THE EAST WILL GO TO FAYOSE FOR A CRASH COURSE IN GOVERNANCE cool

113 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Fayose Reacts To Fulani Herdsmen Arrested By Ekiti Anti-grazing Marshall - Pics by Afriifa(m): 8:16am On Nov 18, 2017
one reason I love Fayose. the interest of the people first.
to all the useless governors out there "you don't play politics with the lives of your people".

113 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Fayose Reacts To Fulani Herdsmen Arrested By Ekiti Anti-grazing Marshall - Pics by buskie13(m): 8:18am On Nov 18, 2017
Something Okowa cannot do

65 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Fayose Reacts To Fulani Herdsmen Arrested By Ekiti Anti-grazing Marshall - Pics by serverconnect(m): 8:19am On Nov 18, 2017
The fearless governor. I hail you sir.

96 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Fayose Reacts To Fulani Herdsmen Arrested By Ekiti Anti-grazing Marshall - Pics by shukuokukobambi: 8:20am On Nov 18, 2017
I like this. Farmers can't be labouring for cattle to come and eat the proceeds. If you want to raise cattle like the Texans, get a ranch like the Texans angry

95 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Fayose Reacts To Fulani Herdsmen Arrested By Ekiti Anti-grazing Marshall - Pics by shortgun(m): 8:20am On Nov 18, 2017
This is good news.....sentence them to life in prison

24 Likes

Re: Fayose Reacts To Fulani Herdsmen Arrested By Ekiti Anti-grazing Marshall - Pics by sounwave: 8:20am On Nov 18, 2017
I don't like the man, but any move to curtail the actions of these terrorists masquerading themselves as herdsmen is a welcome development. Because your brother, Buhari, is in power doesn't by no means give you the impetus to disregard the law of a state. The full wrath of the law should be metted on all of them.

56 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose Reacts To Fulani Herdsmen Arrested By Ekiti Anti-grazing Marshall - Pics by funlord(m): 8:21am On Nov 18, 2017
The should bundle them off to maiduguri! Sambisa forest has enough grass to last their cattle till the rapture occurs!

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose Reacts To Fulani Herdsmen Arrested By Ekiti Anti-grazing Marshall - Pics by Queenlovely(f): 8:29am On Nov 18, 2017
I wonder how this anti grazing law works.
Are there signposts to indicate to these illiterate herds men that they have entered ondo Territory.
Are they not cutting the cowboys from entering other permitting states?
If kogi blocks them too, will there be anymore route to the south?

1 Like

Re: Fayose Reacts To Fulani Herdsmen Arrested By Ekiti Anti-grazing Marshall - Pics by rozay12345: 8:33am On Nov 18, 2017
The governor's action is laudable but he should be magnanimous to release them after making the herdsman pay a fine for the damaged crops, the dynamics of the multicultural and multi religious Nigerian society does not encourage a full enthronement of justice all the time, there has to be concessions for us to move forward.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fayose Reacts To Fulani Herdsmen Arrested By Ekiti Anti-grazing Marshall - Pics by orisa37: 8:36am On Nov 18, 2017
That's the spirit. Fayiose should go for Senate.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose Reacts To Fulani Herdsmen Arrested By Ekiti Anti-grazing Marshall - Pics by Achuwa1(m): 8:38am On Nov 18, 2017
You won't see Ngeneukwenu,seunmsg,& tht Nairaland shoe maker Sarkis on this kind of thread.

34 Likes

Re: Fayose Reacts To Fulani Herdsmen Arrested By Ekiti Anti-grazing Marshall - Pics by KadunaMafia: 8:40am On Nov 18, 2017
rozay12345:
The governor's action is laudable but he should be magnanimous to release them after making the herdsman pay a fine for the damaged crops, the dynamics of the multicultural and multi religious Nigerian society does not encourage a full enthronement of justice all the time, there has to be concessions for us to move forward.
Shut up. They will be jailed

59 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Fayose Reacts To Fulani Herdsmen Arrested By Ekiti Anti-grazing Marshall - Pics by engrfcuksmtin(m): 8:51am On Nov 18, 2017
Queenlovely:
Are there signposts to indicate to these illiterate herds men that they have entered ondo Territory.
Is better to close all route. I am still counting my loss in hands of Fulani herds men at Odo Ape, Kogi State. I am paying back the loan I collected from Bank of Agricultureb with nothing to show for it. Even if there is no signpost cant they recognize cultivate crop from grasses. Can you belive that these guys usually uproot cassava, yam for the cows and allow thier cows to graze on maize, rice and sorghum field.

87 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Fayose Reacts To Fulani Herdsmen Arrested By Ekiti Anti-grazing Marshall - Pics by adadike281(f): 8:56am On Nov 18, 2017
Well done your excellency sir. At least ,your people are safe from d menace of Fulani terrorists. If u say 'kini big deal, ask d people of Benue!

18 Likes

Re: Fayose Reacts To Fulani Herdsmen Arrested By Ekiti Anti-grazing Marshall - Pics by ImperialYoruba: 8:56am On Nov 18, 2017
Queenlovely:

The state called stakeholders meeting and gave full instruction to miyetti allah. These were not the first set to be arrested. Miyetti allah is not doing their job, so Ekiti will do it for them.

28 Likes

Re: Fayose Reacts To Fulani Herdsmen Arrested By Ekiti Anti-grazing Marshall - Pics by Sprumbabafather: 8:57am On Nov 18, 2017
engrfcuksmtin:
Is better to close all route. I am still counting my loss in hands of Fulani herds men at Odo Ape, Kogi State. I am paying back the loan I collected from Bank of Agricultureb with nothing to show for it. Even if there is no signpost cant they recognize cultivate crop from grasses. Can you belive that these guys usually uproot cassava, yam for the cows and allow thier cows to graze on maize, rice and sorghum field.

This is true. A farmer told me the herdsmen uproot his cassava and the cows eat the tubers.

36 Likes

Re: Fayose Reacts To Fulani Herdsmen Arrested By Ekiti Anti-grazing Marshall - Pics by CharleyBright(m): 8:59am On Nov 18, 2017
Good.
I am not a fan of Ayo Fayose but I support him on this move.
Farmers can't be corllecting loans from banks to engage in farming business and some lunatics will stroll in from hell with cows and destroy farm produce and plunge innocent farmers into debts all in the name of some outlandish practice of grazing.
And you dare call them to order, they will turn violent and start killing.
All other states to follow suit and clamp down on grazing.
Enough of some Nonsensical cultures.

22 Likes

Re: Fayose Reacts To Fulani Herdsmen Arrested By Ekiti Anti-grazing Marshall - Pics by ImperialYoruba: 9:01am On Nov 18, 2017
rozay12345:

He has shown magnanimity by arresting them. If i was member of Ekiti Marshall those almangiri bodies will be washed downriver already, there wont be an arrest. If asked i will say they escaped.

14 Likes

Re: Fayose Reacts To Fulani Herdsmen Arrested By Ekiti Anti-grazing Marshall - Pics by Nobody: 9:03am On Nov 18, 2017
shukuokukobambi:
I like this. Farmers can't be labouring for cattle to come and eat the proceeds. If you want to raise cattle like the Texans, get a ranch like the Texans angry
Commercial cattle ranching is the answer. Governors of the South take note.

13 Likes

Re: Fayose Reacts To Fulani Herdsmen Arrested By Ekiti Anti-grazing Marshall - Pics by shukuokukobambi: 9:08am On Nov 18, 2017
igbodefender:
Commercial cattle ranching is the answer. Governors of the South take note.

Exactly

3 Likes

Re: Fayose Reacts To Fulani Herdsmen Arrested By Ekiti Anti-grazing Marshall - Pics by lawrenzi(m): 11:45am On Nov 18, 2017
Who would blame him? Things must be done appropriately.

9 Likes

Re: Fayose Reacts To Fulani Herdsmen Arrested By Ekiti Anti-grazing Marshall - Pics by Sexlife: 11:46am On Nov 18, 2017
Oshokomole himself...

Nice one baba. 2019 presidential seat for you

http://quickhealthbalance..co.id/2016/03/my-true-life-story-do-you-ejaculate.html

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose Reacts To Fulani Herdsmen Arrested By Ekiti Anti-grazing Marshall - Pics by MANNABBQGRILLS: 11:46am On Nov 18, 2017
All we need from these guys is just one whole cow.........
And we feed the whole Nairaland some good, healthy , tasty beef barbecue...
Oh lala, Oh lalasticlala!!!

Are you a lover of BARBECUE? If YES, check our signature...
Re: Fayose Reacts To Fulani Herdsmen Arrested By Ekiti Anti-grazing Marshall - Pics by asawanathegreat(m): 11:46am On Nov 18, 2017
Long live Fayose

6 Likes

Re: Fayose Reacts To Fulani Herdsmen Arrested By Ekiti Anti-grazing Marshall - Pics by emmasege: 11:47am On Nov 18, 2017
Re: Fayose Reacts To Fulani Herdsmen Arrested By Ekiti Anti-grazing Marshall - Pics by LastSurvivor11: 11:48am On Nov 18, 2017
Buhari biological brothers..

Fayose I hope u are prepared cos that evil man will never forgive anyone that touches his precision evil fulani siblings

3 Likes

Re: Fayose Reacts To Fulani Herdsmen Arrested By Ekiti Anti-grazing Marshall - Pics by Sirheny007(m): 11:48am On Nov 18, 2017
Carry go joor Fayose!
What other governors have failed to do for fear of reprisals from the Fulani
angry

22 Likes

Re: Fayose Reacts To Fulani Herdsmen Arrested By Ekiti Anti-grazing Marshall - Pics by genuine24: 11:48am On Nov 18, 2017
hmmmm

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Atiku Meets With Representatives Of Nigerians In Washington D.C / FG To Drag Judge Before NJC For Granting Sowore Bail / Aishatu Mohammed: I Married As An Illiterate At 16 – Bauchi Governor's Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.