Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,813 members, 7,810,125 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:14 PM

MTN Scammed Me - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / MTN Scammed Me (499 Views)

I Went To Nigeria To Meet The Man Who Scammed Me / This Man, OLUMIDE OLUFUNSHO, SCAMMED Me (photo) / This Lady Preshy Chiamaka On Facebook Scammed Me Of N12k (pics & Acc Attached) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

MTN Scammed Me by justFEARLESS(m): 8:17am On Nov 18, 2017
I have called their customer care representative twice today to report but they keep terminating my calls (i wonder where they get those annoying people).

I have been so broke for the past few days n this has led me to MTN borrow Xtratime/Xtrabyte for data to keep working (I am a blogger). Well on the 16th of this month, I borrowed 500mb which was suppose to last for 1 week and everything seems fine until this morning when I tried to browse and I couldn't. I never expected that it was the data because I checked it before switching off my phone last night and I still had 312mb but this morning, it was nowhere to be found. I checked my data usage between 16th and 18th, it was not even up to 200mb and It should be a week next week Thursday so MTN, where is my data (0703797551*)

One of the Customer Care rep I called was telling me that I may have been careless (Egbami), I was like ' Sorry O, if switching off my data and phone is carelessness, abeg what is now being careful o'

I know I am not the first person this is happening to but one of the customer care rep doubted me when I said I may attack MTN.... Why will you scam someone who borrowed to make ends meet

Since Customer Care has failed me, I know nairaland won't
MTN, abeg where is my data?

To MTN

Re: MTN Scammed Me by Nobody: 10:04am On Nov 18, 2017
Empty hen..
Re: MTN Scammed Me by JideSM: 8:39am On Nov 20, 2017
justFEARLESS:
I have called their customer care representative twice today to report but they keep terminating my calls (i wonder where they get those annoying people).

I have been so broke for the past few days n this has led me to MTN borrow Xtratime/Xtrabyte for data to keep working (I am a blogger). Well on the 16th of this month, I borrowed 500mb which was suppose to last for 1 week and everything seems fine until this morning when I tried to browse and I couldn't. I never expected that it was the data because I checked it before switching off my phone last night and I still had 312mb but this morning, it was nowhere to be found. I checked my data usage between 16th and 18th, it was not even up to 200mb and It should be a week next week Thursday so MTN, where is my data (0703797551*)

One of the Customer Care rep I called was telling me that I may have been careless (Egbami), I was like ' Sorry O, if switching off my data and phone is carelessness, abeg what is now being careful o'

I know I am not the first person this is happening to but one of the customer care rep doubted me when I said I may attack MTN.... Why will you scam someone who borrowed to make ends meet

Since Customer Care has failed me, I know nairaland won't
MTN, abeg where is my data?

To MTN

Hi justFEARLESS, i'm truly sorry for the inconvenience you may have experienced. I wish to inform you that I currently run a thread here called the MTN Customer care https://www.nairaland.com/1379574/mtn-customer-care-thread/ where issues like this are discussed and resolved. I will appreciate if you can send me your complete mobile number via Email- message to enable me run a check. Regards

(1) (Reply)

Serial Killer Charles Manson Died After 46 Years In Prison / Abubakar Tafawa Balewa University Student Commits Suicide / Fulani Herdsmen Clash With Farmers At Adamawa State Numan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.