Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,581 members, 7,958,795 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 01:07 AM

I Kidnapped My Girlfriend To Raise Money For Our Wedding’ Suspect Tells Police - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / I Kidnapped My Girlfriend To Raise Money For Our Wedding’ Suspect Tells Police (474 Views)

I Kidnapped My Lover To Raise Money For Our Wedding – Suspect Confesses / “Kill Me Rather Than Destroy My Cannabis Farm" - Suspect Tells NDLEA In Kogi / I Kidnapped My Step-sister To Raise Money For My Girlfriend – Suspect (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Kidnapped My Girlfriend To Raise Money For Our Wedding’ Suspect Tells Police by Johnnyessence(m): 8:34am On Nov 18, 2017
The Edo state police command yesterday paraded a 24-year-old man, Michael Duda, who kidnapped his teenage girlfriend and demanding a N2 million ransom from her parents. When he was arrested, a love-struck Michael, said he kidnapped his girlfriend so he can get some money from her parents to organize their wedding.

According to Michael who sells cups, his girlfriend had just finished secondary school and he knew that her parents would not give her hand out in marriage to him. He wanted to collect the money and elope with her. He had sex with her throughout the four days he held her captive.
“I live at Ekae, off Sapele Road. She came to my house. We planned to collect money from her father to raise money for our wedding, but I did not collect the money again. She stayed in my home for four days. I couldn’t tell the father I want to marry his daughter. She said her father will not agree because she is yet to gain admission to a university. She was with me for four days. The father said he had no money. I was at home with my lover when the police came to arrest me.”
When interrogated, his teenage girlfriend said they met on Facebook and after the usual exchange of pleasantries, she decided to visit him. She said she was surprised that Michael abducted her when she got to his home, adding that she learnt he demanded N4 million ransom from her father. Source :http://www.pressnewsng.com.ng/2017/11/i-kidnapped-my-girlfriend-to-raise.html?m=1

1 Share

Re: I Kidnapped My Girlfriend To Raise Money For Our Wedding’ Suspect Tells Police by Johnnyessence(m): 8:36am On Nov 18, 2017
Thank God for catching him. Stealing is prohibited in Nigeria.
Re: I Kidnapped My Girlfriend To Raise Money For Our Wedding’ Suspect Tells Police by Johnnyessence(m): 8:36am On Nov 18, 2017
Cc lalasticlala cc fynestboi cc mynd44 cc oam4j
Re: I Kidnapped My Girlfriend To Raise Money For Our Wedding’ Suspect Tells Police by Johnnyessence(m): 8:24pm On Nov 18, 2017
show off and pride that leads this man to go and steal. now he will spend the rest of his life in prison. the judge handling his case should send him to prison so that he will go and learn it in hard way.
Re: I Kidnapped My Girlfriend To Raise Money For Our Wedding’ Suspect Tells Police by phranklyn92(m): 8:29pm On Nov 18, 2017
Wonders indeed shall never End abi which kain wahala be be dis? sad undecided undecided
The babe sef dense oh. Hian! Oflokpo! angry angry

(1) (Reply)

See What A Student Did To The President Of Community Health Department / Sen. Arise Kidnapped, Police Not Aware / WEMA BANK: Cashier Arraigned For Stealing N625 Million From Customer’s Account

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.