Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,780 members, 7,820,722 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:16 PM

Man Seeks Dissolution Of 22-Year-Old Marriage Over Wife’s Inability To Cook - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Man Seeks Dissolution Of 22-Year-Old Marriage Over Wife’s Inability To Cook (661 Views)

Woman To Divorce Husband After 1 Week Of Marriage Over Huge Gbola / Man Seeks Dissolution Of Marriage Over Wife’s Waywardness / Man Ends 22-year-old Marriage Over Wife’s Trousers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Seeks Dissolution Of 22-Year-Old Marriage Over Wife’s Inability To Cook by dably: 8:36am On Nov 18, 2017
@GISTMORE

Abuja – A 45-year-old businessman, Garbar Pakachi, on Thursday approached a Nyanya Customary Court, Abuja, to dissolve his 22-year-old marriage over his wife’s inability to cook on daily basis. Pakachi in his divorce petition alleged that since he married Martha Ahmed, he has never known peace.

“Since I got married to my wife, we have never had peace in our marriage; she has the habit of disobeying me. “Worst of all, is that she cooks only once a week,” he said. The petitioner also said that the wife hardly spends time at home with the family. “She returns late at night from her business, sometimes she does not return at all till the following day,” he said Other allegations were that the wife attended night clubs without his permission.

“One night around 3:30a.m., I went to my wife’s room and discovered that she left our last child all alone in the room, and she was nowhere to be found. “Immediately I called her phone to know her whereabout; to my greatest surprise she told me that she was in a night club, and she did not return until 4:00a.m.,” he said.

He told the court that all efforst he had made over the years to correct his wife’s behaviour proved abortive, and that he was tired of the marriage. The petitioner begged the court to dissolve the marriage and give him custody of the four children of the marriage.

The respondent, Martha Ahmed, a businesswoman who was present in court, also said she was tired of the marriage. She begged the court to give her custody of the last child of the marriage. The judge, Jemilu Jega, admonished the couple, adding that 22 years of marriage was not a joke.

“Twenty years of marriage is not a joke; you should not allow this problem to destroy what you have built in the past 22years.’’ He advised the couple to reconcile and adjourned the case until Nov. 21 for judgment. (NAN)

Gist from GistMore
https://www.gistmore.com/man-seeks-dissolution-22-year-old-marriage-wifes-inability-cook
Re: Man Seeks Dissolution Of 22-Year-Old Marriage Over Wife’s Inability To Cook by kwencypresh(f): 8:39am On Nov 18, 2017
For 22 years
Na now ur eye clear
Re: Man Seeks Dissolution Of 22-Year-Old Marriage Over Wife’s Inability To Cook by Nobody: 8:42am On Nov 18, 2017
angry

Two things, the woman is silly not to have learnt how to cook for over 22 years she got married.

Secondly, the man just found another Sisi services him, and prolly gives him cooked food too.

But, the question is, Is the man divorcing his woman of 22 years because she can't cook. The answer is capital NO!!
Re: Man Seeks Dissolution Of 22-Year-Old Marriage Over Wife’s Inability To Cook by Baawaa(m): 8:47am On Nov 18, 2017
For you to endured for 22years,you can do better
Re: Man Seeks Dissolution Of 22-Year-Old Marriage Over Wife’s Inability To Cook by Nobody: 8:49am On Nov 18, 2017
FortifiedCity:
angry

Two things, the woman is silly not to have learnt how to cook for over 22 years she got married.

Secondly, the man just found another Sisi services him, and prolly gives him cooked food too.

But, the question is, Is the man divorcing his woman of 22 years because she can't cook. The answer is capital NO!!
He said she cooks once in a week, not on daily basis. Not that she can't cook.

Secondly, that isn't the only reason he wants to divorce the wife. Another point he raised was that she's disobedient, and attended a night club without his knowledge.
Re: Man Seeks Dissolution Of 22-Year-Old Marriage Over Wife’s Inability To Cook by Nobody: 8:53am On Nov 18, 2017
Benita27:
He said she cooks once in a week, not on daily basis. Not that she can't cook.

Secondly, that isn't the only reason he wants to divorce the wife. Another point he raised was that she's disobedient, and attended a night club without his knowledge.
All those ones are cover ups.
Any woman who cooks once a week cannot cook.

For 22 years?
Re: Man Seeks Dissolution Of 22-Year-Old Marriage Over Wife’s Inability To Cook by Richy4(m): 9:38am On Nov 18, 2017
Cooking was not the main reason why they were seeking for a divorce. ...

There's no more spark in their marriage.. The thin line that was holding the marriage has worn out.. .

Though I can't believe that an Hausa lady was clubbing..

(1) (Reply)

Northern Nigerian Ladies Reel Under Drug Addiction / Conversation Between A Nigerian Lady And Her Dad Because Of N1,200 Airtime / Help Answer This Question

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.