Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,978 members, 7,817,883 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:01 PM

Nabila Fash Dares Women To Join Her In Unfiltered, No Makeup Selfies - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nabila Fash Dares Women To Join Her In Unfiltered, No Makeup Selfies (53932 Views)

Oritsefemi’s Wife Nabila Fash Files For Divorce / Roman Goddess At Oritsefemi & Nabila Fash's Wedding, Bares Cleavage (Photos) / Billboard Of Oritsefemi And His Wife, Nabila Fash On Lekki Bridge (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nabila Fash Dares Women To Join Her In Unfiltered, No Makeup Selfies by Emmalez(m): 9:32am On Nov 18, 2017
As Nabila, wife to singer Oritsefemi shared along with an unfiltered photo of herself that she said was taken after exercising with him this morning.

http://metronaija.com/oritsefemis-wife-dares-women-join-unfiltered-no-make-selfies/

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nabila Fash Dares Women To Join Her In Unfiltered, No Makeup Selfies by RoyalBlak007: 9:35am On Nov 18, 2017
♤ Damn! embarassed

♤I suggest you wear your make-up always embarassed sad

297 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Nabila Fash Dares Women To Join Her In Unfiltered, No Makeup Selfies by RoyalBlak007: 9:36am On Nov 18, 2017
♤She looks like an emoji

♤with black hair sad

252 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Nabila Fash Dares Women To Join Her In Unfiltered, No Makeup Selfies by Tweetysparkles(f): 9:41am On Nov 18, 2017
How her hair come be like rat hair,the hair is kinda looking so unhealthy undecided good radiant to bad rubbish shocked make up free my foot...shior

well, good for her and her boo tongue

42 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nabila Fash Dares Women To Join Her In Unfiltered, No Makeup Selfies by Nobody: 9:44am On Nov 18, 2017
she looks like smeagol in Lord of d rings lipsrsealed

186 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Nabila Fash Dares Women To Join Her In Unfiltered, No Makeup Selfies by SAMBARRY: 9:44am On Nov 18, 2017
grin

So this is what femi sees every morning grin

How does his phenese rise to fok with this kain face and hair grin

Anyway they're birds of a feather grin

Nkan o gbekan grin

96 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Nabila Fash Dares Women To Join Her In Unfiltered, No Makeup Selfies by anuoluwapo884(m): 9:44am On Nov 18, 2017
She looks Un kept without make up the power of makeup in all this girls life is Large

3 Likes

Re: Nabila Fash Dares Women To Join Her In Unfiltered, No Makeup Selfies by kamarra(f): 9:46am On Nov 18, 2017
lipsrsealed

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nabila Fash Dares Women To Join Her In Unfiltered, No Makeup Selfies by Papiikush: 9:46am On Nov 18, 2017
RoyalBlak007:
♤She looks like an emoji

♤with black hair sad

That bìtch looks like a character from a horror movie "Evil dead" grin

Damn! I'll pick Madea over this bìtch. Looking like smegael from Lord of the rings. Even with the IPhone she still looks unkempt and local. grin

She thinks because she is engaged to a third class baby daddy artiste her opinion becomes relevant undecided

89 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Nabila Fash Dares Women To Join Her In Unfiltered, No Makeup Selfies by RoyalBlak007: 9:47am On Nov 18, 2017
Papiikush:

That bìtch looks like a character from a horror movie grin

gringringringringrin

1 Like

Re: Nabila Fash Dares Women To Join Her In Unfiltered, No Makeup Selfies by Flexherbal(m): 9:49am On Nov 18, 2017
Women , we hail ooo!!!

4 Likes

Re: Nabila Fash Dares Women To Join Her In Unfiltered, No Makeup Selfies by Nobody: 9:49am On Nov 18, 2017
Errr...Cute? sad

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nabila Fash Dares Women To Join Her In Unfiltered, No Makeup Selfies by teresafaith: 9:49am On Nov 18, 2017
Oritsefemi just dey deceive this girl say she fine, very horrifying looking thing

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nabila Fash Dares Women To Join Her In Unfiltered, No Makeup Selfies by iamJ(m): 9:50am On Nov 18, 2017
evil spirit cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

#No Filter Attitude

5 Likes

Re: Nabila Fash Dares Women To Join Her In Unfiltered, No Makeup Selfies by mediocre(m): 9:51am On Nov 18, 2017
She looks like a jaundiced bat

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nabila Fash Dares Women To Join Her In Unfiltered, No Makeup Selfies by nnol(m): 9:52am On Nov 18, 2017
see fore head like grinding stone.

13 Likes

Re: Nabila Fash Dares Women To Join Her In Unfiltered, No Makeup Selfies by Homeboiy: 10:02am On Nov 18, 2017
Her eyes be like shocked

She ugly fa

8 Likes

Re: Nabila Fash Dares Women To Join Her In Unfiltered, No Makeup Selfies by GraGra247(m): 10:04am On Nov 18, 2017
If you want to know what a lady really looks like. Then no make up, no filter or filler, shave hair.

For most, what you'll see at this point is scary.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nabila Fash Dares Women To Join Her In Unfiltered, No Makeup Selfies by irepnaija4eva(m): 10:17am On Nov 18, 2017
Tweetysparkles:
How her hair come be like rat hair,the hair is kinda looking so unhealthy undecided good radiant to bad rubbish shocked make up free my foot...shior

well, good for her and her boo tongue

Hmmm....oya show us your own face..

29 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nabila Fash Dares Women To Join Her In Unfiltered, No Makeup Selfies by Nobody: 10:32am On Nov 18, 2017
she has fresh face sha but she take style resemble frog. and I don't get why girls especially Nigerian girls choose to shave their eyebrows to almost nonexistence undecided

9 Likes

Re: Nabila Fash Dares Women To Join Her In Unfiltered, No Makeup Selfies by cassidy1996(m): 10:44am On Nov 18, 2017
teresafaith:
Oritsefemi just dey deceive this girl say she fine, very horrifying looking thing
hey! that's too harsh...

3 Likes

Re: Nabila Fash Dares Women To Join Her In Unfiltered, No Makeup Selfies by Tamarapetty(f): 10:49am On Nov 18, 2017
Gentle034 do you have space in your memory card? i want to faint.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nabila Fash Dares Women To Join Her In Unfiltered, No Makeup Selfies by Gentle034(m): 10:58am On Nov 18, 2017
Tamarapetty:
Gentle034 do you have space in your memory card? i want to faint.
My memory card has filled up. My space is booked for ur no make up pics

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nabila Fash Dares Women To Join Her In Unfiltered, No Makeup Selfies by funlord(m): 11:02am On Nov 18, 2017
Abeg madam you no pure! No wonder your husband practically lives in quilox looking for other options!

7 Likes

Re: Nabila Fash Dares Women To Join Her In Unfiltered, No Makeup Selfies by Larrey(f): 11:21am On Nov 18, 2017
I'm sorry to say this , but she wan look like owl

5 Likes

Re: Nabila Fash Dares Women To Join Her In Unfiltered, No Makeup Selfies by delzbaba(m): 11:24am On Nov 18, 2017
chai oristefemi don marry him mama.,,chisos

1 Like

Re: Nabila Fash Dares Women To Join Her In Unfiltered, No Makeup Selfies by falcon01: 11:29am On Nov 18, 2017
what the f*ck is that

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nabila Fash Dares Women To Join Her In Unfiltered, No Makeup Selfies by BCISLTD: 12:42pm On Nov 18, 2017
angry be finding trouble ooo..until these small girls collect your man that’s shaking u...

Sit down and be humble

4 Likes

Re: Nabila Fash Dares Women To Join Her In Unfiltered, No Makeup Selfies by Throwback: 12:42pm On Nov 18, 2017
Madam, abeg use make-up cover this abomination.

This is a warning to all ladies bleaching now and thinking they are doing fine. You are not doing fine ooo, you are only doing yourself and your future.

When you age, nature will nab you like nabila.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nabila Fash Dares Women To Join Her In Unfiltered, No Makeup Selfies by SuperSuave3: 12:42pm On Nov 18, 2017
this one is becoming a celeb to small small undecided

1 Like

Re: Nabila Fash Dares Women To Join Her In Unfiltered, No Makeup Selfies by LOVEGINO(m): 12:44pm On Nov 18, 2017
She fresh I must confess. But she resemble okpolo.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Tony Elumelu And Tiwa Savage Hang Out Together (Photos) / Mr Eazi: "I Quit My N2Million Per Month Job For Music" / Latasha Ngwube: "The Potholes In Lagos Are Affecting My Breasts"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.