Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,628 members, 7,809,343 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:04 AM

Governor Obiano Casts His Vote During Anambra Election (Photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Obiano Casts His Vote During Anambra Election (Photos) (17778 Views)

Ize-Iyamu Casts His Vote In Ongoing Edo APC Primaries (Pictures) / DSS Arrest Man Who Was Caught Trying To Buy Votes During Anambra Election. Photo / Bola Tinubu Casts His Vote At The Lagos LG Election (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Governor Obiano Casts His Vote During Anambra Election (Photos) by olokeded: 10:36am On Nov 18, 2017
Anambra Governor Willie Obiano casted his vote at Otuocha ward 1, unit 004.

http://metronaija.com/photos-gov-obiano-casts-votes-anambra-election/

Re: Governor Obiano Casts His Vote During Anambra Election (Photos) by Spylord48: 10:38am On Nov 18, 2017
Obiano all the way.
The slayer of Ipob youths!!!
Tomorrow will be double celebration, your re-election and the funeral ceremony/ burial of Ipob agenda. Their no erection no leferendum threat is already failing as usual as people are already coming out to vote. Anambra is always peaceful and we shall continue to be peaceful no matter what the plan of the enemies are.

29 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Governor Obiano Casts His Vote During Anambra Election (Photos) by ELTON123(m): 10:40am On Nov 18, 2017
Spylord48:
Obiano all the way.
Tomorrow will be double celebration, your re-election and the funeral ceremony/ burial of Ipob agenda. Their no erection no leferendum threat is already failing as usual as people are already coming out to vote. Anambra is always peaceful and we shall continue to be peaceful no matter what the plan of the enemies are.

typical ofonja grin grin grin

32 Likes

Re: Governor Obiano Casts His Vote During Anambra Election (Photos) by shukuokukobambi: 10:42am On Nov 18, 2017
Didn't this man read our resolution of no lefelendum no erection? angry

What sacrilege is this kwanu? angry

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Governor Obiano Casts His Vote During Anambra Election (Photos) by madridguy(m): 10:43am On Nov 18, 2017
No erection in alambra tongue tongue

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Obiano Casts His Vote During Anambra Election (Photos) by meeky007(m): 10:43am On Nov 18, 2017
Spylord48:
Obiano all the way.

6 Likes

Re: Governor Obiano Casts His Vote During Anambra Election (Photos) by ELTON123(m): 10:45am On Nov 18, 2017
shukuokukobambi:
Didn't this man read our resolution of no lefelendum no erection? angry

What sacrilege is this kwanu? angry

madridguy:
No erection in alambra tongue tongue

How to spot an Afonja Muslim...

14 Likes

Re: Governor Obiano Casts His Vote During Anambra Election (Photos) by Spylord48: 10:51am On Nov 18, 2017
ELTON123:
typical ofonja grin grin grin

I know shame Don already envelop your face because of the way Anambra people are coming out to vote despite your treats. I will like to save you the stress of crying all day.
I can feel your pain bro!

keep this well, you might need it tomorrow when Inec will announce that total turnout of the election is 800000 and Obiano is declared the winner

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Obiano Casts His Vote During Anambra Election (Photos) by Spylord48: 10:52am On Nov 18, 2017
meeky007:

Shebi no erection no leferendum.
Can you come out for express and shout it or are you scared?
this gun has only one bullet ,don't allow shame and frustration that your supreme leader order was neglected make you pull the trigger because it might be dangerous

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Governor Obiano Casts His Vote During Anambra Election (Photos) by meeky007(m): 10:53am On Nov 18, 2017
Spylord48:

Shebi no erection no leferendum.
Can you come out for express and shout it or are you scared?
i'm not as mad as u biko!
imagine leaving my ofe nsala nd be shouting in d middle of d road
Typical afonja brain!

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Governor Obiano Casts His Vote During Anambra Election (Photos) by shukuokukobambi: 10:53am On Nov 18, 2017
ELTON123:

How to spot an Afonja Muslim...

Pls the wold has moved on from religion particularly the 2 wasters from the middle east angry

Are you voting, weeping or playing football?

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Governor Obiano Casts His Vote During Anambra Election (Photos) by ELTON123(m): 10:54am On Nov 18, 2017
Spylord48:

I know shame Don already envelop your face because of the way Anambra people are coming out to vote despite your treats. I will like to save you the stress of crying all day.
I can feel your pain bro!

Afonja man u want me to kill my self so you can harvest my skull grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Governor Obiano Casts His Vote During Anambra Election (Photos) by ELTON123(m): 10:55am On Nov 18, 2017
shukuokukobambi:

Pls the wold has moved on from religion particularly the 2 wasters from the middle east angry

Are you voting, weeping or playing football?
Am eating ofe nsala gringrin

2 Likes

Re: Governor Obiano Casts His Vote During Anambra Election (Photos) by shukuokukobambi: 10:56am On Nov 18, 2017
ELTON123:
Am eating ofe nsala gringrin

Carry on pls. Obiano too is voting and getting voted for as we type cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Governor Obiano Casts His Vote During Anambra Election (Photos) by adadike281(f): 10:56am On Nov 18, 2017
Good job Mr Gov. This is leadership by example. Congratulations in advance!
Re: Governor Obiano Casts His Vote During Anambra Election (Photos) by Spylord48: 11:01am On Nov 18, 2017
meeky007:

i'm not as mad as u biko!
imagine leaving my ofe nsala nd be shouting in d middle of d road
Typical afonja brain!
ELTON123:

Afonja man u want me to kill my self so you can harvest my skull grin grin

Go through my post,I am a typical Anambra boy.Everybody can't be mad at the same time. Boycot election or not a winner must emerge and you must be under that person for four good years .that nature for you

2 Likes

Re: Governor Obiano Casts His Vote During Anambra Election (Photos) by meeky007(m): 11:03am On Nov 18, 2017
Spylord48:

Go through my post,I am a typical Anambra boy.Everybody can't be mad at the same time. Boycot election or not a winner must emerge and you must be under that person for four good years .that nature for you
seems u are still a kid boycotting election is to put more awareness i mean global awareness on biafra issue. biafra is d answer son. U vote dont count take it or leave it
Re: Governor Obiano Casts His Vote During Anambra Election (Photos) by magoo10(m): 11:05am On Nov 18, 2017
Spylord48:
Obiano all the way.
you are getting it wrong,nobody says obiano will not win, what they are saying is whether they vote or they don't vote politicians like obiano will still rig themselves in, so there is no need.
People vote and their ballot boxes end up being snatched but INEC still manipulates,so what is the difference with people not voting.
Re: Governor Obiano Casts His Vote During Anambra Election (Photos) by ELTON123(m): 11:07am On Nov 18, 2017
Spylord48:

you be confirm EWEDU man..

1 Like

Re: Governor Obiano Casts His Vote During Anambra Election (Photos) by Spylord48: 11:16am On Nov 18, 2017
meeky007:
seems u are still a kid boycotting election is to put more awareness i mean global awareness on biafra issue. biafra is d answer son. U vote dont count take it or leave it
Kenya opposition boycotted the presidential election, did it change anything? did the so called international communities say anything or criticize it?

4 Likes

Re: Governor Obiano Casts His Vote During Anambra Election (Photos) by meeky007(m): 11:18am On Nov 18, 2017
Spylord48:

Kenya opposition boycotted the presidential election, did it change anything? did the so called international communities say anything or criticize it?
this is not kenya

1 Like

Re: Governor Obiano Casts His Vote During Anambra Election (Photos) by Flexherbal(m): 11:31am On Nov 18, 2017
We will be waiting for the result.
Re: Governor Obiano Casts His Vote During Anambra Election (Photos) by Arian11(m): 11:31am On Nov 18, 2017
mtchew
Re: Governor Obiano Casts His Vote During Anambra Election (Photos) by joystickextend1(m): 11:32am On Nov 18, 2017
seen...

Meanwhile Guys check out my profile for your extender products
Re: Governor Obiano Casts His Vote During Anambra Election (Photos) by Uchezzy208(m): 11:33am On Nov 18, 2017
Spylord48:
Obiano all the way.
u will die
Re: Governor Obiano Casts His Vote During Anambra Election (Photos) by Badonasty(m): 11:33am On Nov 18, 2017
olokeded:
Anambra Governor Willie Obiano casted his vote at Otuocha ward 1, unit 004.

http://metronaija.com/photos-gov-obiano-casts-votes-anambra-election/

2nd term guaranteed
Re: Governor Obiano Casts His Vote During Anambra Election (Photos) by Joephat(m): 11:33am On Nov 18, 2017
shocked
Re: Governor Obiano Casts His Vote During Anambra Election (Photos) by Nobody: 11:33am On Nov 18, 2017
NO ELECTION IN ANAMBRA cheesy grin
Re: Governor Obiano Casts His Vote During Anambra Election (Photos) by Dikakoko94(m): 11:34am On Nov 18, 2017
Re: Governor Obiano Casts His Vote During Anambra Election (Photos) by deepwater(f): 11:34am On Nov 18, 2017
Show us more pics of the surrounding
Na only am dey vote??

Something's ain't right about that picture
Re: Governor Obiano Casts His Vote During Anambra Election (Photos) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 11:34am On Nov 18, 2017
One man.
One vote.
One Barbecue.

Are you a lover of BARBECUE? If YES, check our signature...
Re: Governor Obiano Casts His Vote During Anambra Election (Photos) by Spylord48: 11:36am On Nov 18, 2017
Uchezzy208:
u will die
why?

(1) (2) (Reply)

ENDEARS: Full Statement By Lai Muhammed On Judicial Panel (Video) / Umeh Kalu: Nigerian Army Planting Bombs In South-East & Blaming IPOB / Buhari Has Turned Nigeria Into Banana Republic By Speaking Hausa- Ohanaeze

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.