Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,371 members, 7,819,330 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:32 PM

What God Reveled To Me About Nigerian During 365 Hours Of Praise - Osibanjo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What God Reveled To Me About Nigerian During 365 Hours Of Praise - Osibanjo (554 Views)

Sale Mamman: Nigerians Now Enjoy 18 To 24 Hours Of Electricity Daily / BREAKING News!-top Secret Reveled, Nigerians Are Asking Could This Be True? / Victoria Island Garden City Flooded After Hours Of Rainfall In Lagos Today (Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What God Reveled To Me About Nigerian During 365 Hours Of Praise - Osibanjo by Mediablare: 11:37am On Nov 18, 2017
'God reveled the cause of Nigeria problems to me during a 365 hours of praise organised by Aso Villa Chapel last year’ Vice president, professor Yemi Osibanjo said

Speaking at Abuja special holy ghost on friday, an annual covention organised by the redeemed Christian church , he said, the nation’s problem were reveled to him, adding after the praises, things began to happen

“After the exercise, things began to happenad there were awful discovries. We will organis prasies again” He said

He explained that that the challenges of humanity can be solved through sacrificies and honouring God.

This year’s title: “Let fire fall” Professor osibanjo emphasising that people must be willing to sacrifice and honour God for his intervention

https://mediablare.com/what-almighty-god-reveled-to-me-about-nigerian-during-365-hours-of-praise-osibanjo/

1 Share

Re: What God Reveled To Me About Nigerian During 365 Hours Of Praise - Osibanjo by Martinez19(m): 12:01pm On Nov 18, 2017
Mtewwwwwww. When God reveals the cure of hiv and cancer, then we can get talking.
Re: What God Reveled To Me About Nigerian During 365 Hours Of Praise - Osibanjo by adepeter2027(m): 12:12pm On Nov 18, 2017
Jokers
Re: What God Reveled To Me About Nigerian During 365 Hours Of Praise - Osibanjo by Nobody: 12:15pm On Nov 18, 2017
Mediablare:
'God reveled the cause of Nigeria problems to me during a 365 hours of praise organised by Aso Villa Chapel last year’ Vice president, professor Yemi Osibanjo said

Speaking at Abuja special holy ghost on friday, an annual covention organised by the redeemed Christian church , he said, the nation’s problem were reveled to him, adding after the praises, things began to happen

“After the exercise, things began to happenad there were awful discovries. We will organis prasies again” He said

He explained that that the challenges of humanity can be solved through sacrificies and honouring God.

This year’s title: “Let fire fall” Professor osibanjo emphasising that people must be willing to sacrifice and honour God for his intervention

https://mediablare.com/what-almighty-god-reveled-to-me-about-nigerian-during-365-hours-of-praise-osibanjo/

Tchaiiii........

I now understand why he has 52 aides......

Hope there are enough ropes at aso rock incase!!!!!!!!!!
Re: What God Reveled To Me About Nigerian During 365 Hours Of Praise - Osibanjo by tociano009(m): 12:16pm On Nov 18, 2017
You are mad Osibanjo

1 Like

Re: What God Reveled To Me About Nigerian During 365 Hours Of Praise - Osibanjo by fellowman: 12:19pm On Nov 18, 2017
is it the Aso Villa chapel that was locked up by Buhari when he came into office?

https://www.nairaland.com/2614043/how-aisha-buhari-ordered-closure

Don't be deceived God has not revealed anything to Osibade.

he's just using this speech to deceive his fellow chair worshippers.
Re: What God Reveled To Me About Nigerian During 365 Hours Of Praise - Osibanjo by tuscani: 12:41pm On Nov 18, 2017
God also told me that you are lying

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What God Reveled To Me About Nigerian During 365 Hours Of Praise - Osibanjo by Nobody: 1:07pm On Nov 18, 2017
This is a spiritual matters, if you are spiritually dead, you can't understand. Pray for all our leaders for God to keep guiding them and if you think you can do it better than them. Kindly float your own party or join existing party like Gani fawehimi, Pastor Tunde Bakare, Chris Okotie etc. and let's see what you will do differently than them practically; not just in mere bragging on social platform or abusing all the leaders.

(1) (Reply)

Gunmen Attack Akwa Ibom State Commissioners House, …three Reported Dead / We Were Tempted To Rig Anambra Poll, But We Refused — FG / 10 Times People Went Too Far On BLACK FRIDAY[WATCH]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.