Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,622 members, 7,827,325 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:36 AM

Massive Turnout Of Voters In My Polling Unit.. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Massive Turnout Of Voters In My Polling Unit.. (1228 Views)

See The Massive Turnout Of Voters In Kano (Photos) / INEC Finally Transferred My Polling Unit / Ekiti Election: Why APC Is Winning In My Polling Unit – PDP Agent (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Massive Turnout Of Voters In My Polling Unit.. by Kachifo3: 12:32pm On Nov 18, 2017
Voting going on, in my polling unit ogidi in idemili North local government area of anambra state.

Okada people, ndi nsukka and ndi abakalake hv decided to boycott the election. I can see them at the nearest beer parlor drinking and laughing. It's alright . it's only the indigenous people, civil servants, pensioner and enlightened that are voting.

Issorite ndi nsukka na abakalake jisie nu Ike but one thing I know for sure is that u guys won't spoil our beloved anambra for us we have come a long way to be where we are today..

If tomorrow the governor elect decided to put some measures( banning Okada) and other unfavorable policy don't complain.

Daalu umunnem, ndi putara we Tua vote. Ka chukwu gozi anyi.. Ogadiri anambra state mma. A small state with the highest number of billionaires.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Massive Turnout Of Voters In My Polling Unit.. by udemzyudex(m): 12:41pm On Nov 18, 2017
Lol.. Most Nigerians like to use English words wrongly, still searching for the massive in the pic..

2 Likes

Re: Massive Turnout Of Voters In My Polling Unit.. by Kokolet11: 12:48pm On Nov 18, 2017
udemzyudex:
Lol.. Most Nigerians like to use English words wrongly, still searching for the massive in the pic..

lolz massive indeed

2 Likes

Re: Massive Turnout Of Voters In My Polling Unit.. by subtlemee(f): 12:49pm On Nov 18, 2017
Are they sharing money grin

1 Like

Re: Massive Turnout Of Voters In My Polling Unit.. by Gotze1: 12:53pm On Nov 18, 2017
Ipob miscreants right now grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Massive Turnout Of Voters In My Polling Unit.. by adadike281(f): 1:39pm On Nov 18, 2017
Way to go dear! God bless us - the voters!
Re: Massive Turnout Of Voters In My Polling Unit.. by laudate: 2:07pm On Nov 18, 2017
Kachifo3:
Voting going on, in my polling unit ogidi in idemili North local government area of anambra state.

Okada people, ndi nsukka and ndi abakalake hv decided to boycott the election. I can see them at the nearest beer parlor drinking and laughing. It's alright . it's only the indigenous people, civil servants, pensioner and enlightened that are voting.

Issorite ndi nsukka na abakalake jisie nu Ike but one thing I know for sure is that u guys won't spoil our beloved anambra for us we have come a long way to be where we are today..

If tomorrow the governor elect decided to put some measures( banning Okada) and other unfavorable policy don't complain.

Daalu umunnem, ndi putara we Tua vote. Ka chukwu gozi anyi.. Ogadiri anambra state mma. A small state with the highest number of billionaires.
Jisike! Bros, you are right. Those who declined to vote must not complain when the incoming governor is sworn in, and starts making policies that do not favour them.... sad
Re: Massive Turnout Of Voters In My Polling Unit.. by gidgiddy: 2:09pm On Nov 18, 2017
Kachifo3:

100 people is what you call 'massive turnout'?

2 Likes

Re: Massive Turnout Of Voters In My Polling Unit.. by BudeYahooCom: 2:11pm On Nov 18, 2017
Ewedu buffoon claiming to be Anambrarian like us with his fake pictures.
grin grin

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Buhari Guaranteed Workers Increase In Salary In 2018 / Un Jerusalem Vote / Dino Melaye: 'god Called Me 3 Times, I'm His Oracle'| Told Me About Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.