Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,803 members, 7,827,951 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:00 PM

A Cry Unto God For Anambra State - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A Cry Unto God For Anambra State (239 Views)

Ugochukwu Okeke Declares To Run For Anambra State Governorship Election / 2019: APGA Screens Ifeanyi Ubah Out Of Senatorial Race For Anambra South / 8 APC Aspirants For Anambra Governorship Election 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Cry Unto God For Anambra State by Sandramarvy: 12:50pm On Nov 18, 2017
A CRY UNTO GOD FOR ANAMBRA STATE. Heavenly father, I most humbly bring our dear State Anambra before You. Controller of all spirits, I humbly beseech Thee to take over the Governorship election of Saturday, 18th November 2017. Frustrate Oh! God, the devices of the wicked in their bid to jump into power and subject "Ndi Anambra" to penury. You are God, all by Yourself and the one that makes diviners mad. Bring to nothing, the devices of the crafty and show that You are above and above all. May the peace and security of lives and property of our people never in any way be frustrated. I make this plea Lord and believe that You have heard it in Jesus mighty name, Amen. (Please share if you love Anambra State)

(1) (Reply)

Let's Stop Pretending,we Are Savages / Borno To Convert Boko Haram Leader’s House To Museum / Speaker Dogara To Chair International Human Rights Seminar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.