Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,756 members, 7,809,918 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:09 PM

Couple Take Nude(naked pregnant wife to be ) Pre-wedding Photoshoot - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Couple Take Nude(naked pregnant wife to be ) Pre-wedding Photoshoot (3212 Views)

Couple Take Pre-Wedding Photos On BRT Bus, Said Their Love Started There (Pix) / Ibadan Couple Take Their Pre-wedding Photoshoot To The Middle Of The Highway / Couple Take Their Pre-Wedding Photos To The Kitchen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Couple Take Nude(naked pregnant wife to be ) Pre-wedding Photoshoot by Nobody: 8:01pm On Nov 18, 2017
What is happening kwa, craziness and madness

Re: Couple Take Nude(naked pregnant wife to be ) Pre-wedding Photoshoot by Nobody: 8:01pm On Nov 18, 2017
More...

Re: Couple Take Nude(naked pregnant wife to be ) Pre-wedding Photoshoot by Nobody: 8:06pm On Nov 18, 2017
undecided

Sense is gone.

1 Like

Re: Couple Take Nude(naked pregnant wife to be ) Pre-wedding Photoshoot by StarBukola(f): 8:13pm On Nov 18, 2017
Iranu!
Re: Couple Take Nude(naked pregnant wife to be ) Pre-wedding Photoshoot by Pheals(f): 8:16pm On Nov 18, 2017
Stupidity cry“I fear the day that technology will surpass our human interaction.The world will have a generation of idiots.” - Albert Einstein

1 Like

Re: Couple Take Nude(naked pregnant wife to be ) Pre-wedding Photoshoot by Nwodosis(m): 8:17pm On Nov 18, 2017
Lovely, why are most people hypocritical when it comes to nudity. We all know that the best moment of life is enjoyed uncladded and yet we frown at nudity.
Re: Couple Take Nude(naked pregnant wife to be ) Pre-wedding Photoshoot by Nutase: 8:18pm On Nov 18, 2017
Dumb shitholes. The guy for comot him trouser join. Small thing woman don comot pant.

1 Like

Re: Couple Take Nude(naked pregnant wife to be ) Pre-wedding Photoshoot by ClitoPen: 8:19pm On Nov 18, 2017
So this is now the era of married women, mothers and wives going nude all in the name of photo shoot!

What moral is there again to inculcate in the children?
Na waa o...

And the fourth poster above me saw adult nudity as being lovely!
Issoryt

1 Like

Re: Couple Take Nude(naked pregnant wife to be ) Pre-wedding Photoshoot by Pheals(f): 8:20pm On Nov 18, 2017
Nwodosis:
Lovely
will know them the nude addict... Vaseline crew...

U will end up saying free me jor sad
Re: Couple Take Nude(naked pregnant wife to be ) Pre-wedding Photoshoot by UbanmeUdie: 8:27pm On Nov 18, 2017
shocked

They both seemed excited displaying their sinfulness and senselessness.

My only concern is for the baby in the womb, that they have both chosen to humiliate publicly.

May God punish them both with a still birth. The child does not deserve such ungodly parents.

Re: Couple Take Nude(naked pregnant wife to be ) Pre-wedding Photoshoot by dollytino4real(f): 8:34pm On Nov 18, 2017
where they met determines wat u will see! brothel= nudity
Re: Couple Take Nude(naked pregnant wife to be ) Pre-wedding Photoshoot by Ifeanyi4491(m): 8:36pm On Nov 18, 2017
StarBukola:
Iranu!
Abacha
Re: Couple Take Nude(naked pregnant wife to be ) Pre-wedding Photoshoot by Nwodosis(m): 8:36pm On Nov 18, 2017
Pheals:
will know them the nude addict... Vaseline crew...

U will end up saying free me jor sad
Vaseline price has even gone up in this present admiration my dear, I now use palm kernel oil for that purpose!
Re: Couple Take Nude(naked pregnant wife to be ) Pre-wedding Photoshoot by emmanuelrabb(m): 8:44pm On Nov 18, 2017
StarBukola:
Iranu!

Abasha!

1 Like

Re: Couple Take Nude(naked pregnant wife to be ) Pre-wedding Photoshoot by Pheals(f): 8:46pm On Nov 18, 2017
Nwodosis:

Vaseline price has even gone up in this present admiration my dear, I now use palm kernel oil for that purpose!
grin grin grin grin u are the one admiring the photos

(1) (Reply)

Another #10,000 Give-away. ( hourl and Blazing8 won) / Amazing Before And After Photos Of Fat People Who Slimmed Down / Nigerian Governors And Rich Men Exposed In A Messy Sex Scandal In South Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.