Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,245 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:05 AM

Mob Beats Kidnappers Caught While Trying To Kidnap A Lady In Lagos (Pics) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Mob Beats Kidnappers Caught While Trying To Kidnap A Lady In Lagos (Pics) (45025 Views)

Child Kidnappers Caught And Stripped In Ketu. / Husband And Wife Who Are Kidnappers Caught In Kaduna (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mob Beats Kidnappers Caught While Trying To Kidnap A Lady In Lagos (Pics) by seunlayi(m): 9:12pm On Nov 18, 2017
Things are happening

1 Like

Re: Mob Beats Kidnappers Caught While Trying To Kidnap A Lady In Lagos (Pics) by IYANGBALI: 9:14pm On Nov 18, 2017
Are there no tyres,petrol and matches?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mob Beats Kidnappers Caught While Trying To Kidnap A Lady In Lagos (Pics) by emeijeh(m): 9:15pm On Nov 18, 2017
Etizz:

just nana u Don edit am oh, I carry yanch for u oh...

Abeg put money for the yansh grin
Re: Mob Beats Kidnappers Caught While Trying To Kidnap A Lady In Lagos (Pics) by phreakabit(m): 9:16pm On Nov 18, 2017
They look very afonja!
Re: Mob Beats Kidnappers Caught While Trying To Kidnap A Lady In Lagos (Pics) by Queenlovely(f): 9:26pm On Nov 18, 2017
UbanmeUdie:
shocked

Kidnappers ke?

Those guys are in no way criminals!

They look more like rapists especially the very dark complexioned guy.

I am pretty sure they only made attempts to toast the woman taking turns and then she raised a false alarm.

Those guys can't even kidnap a native fowl. Nigerians are always too quick to pass judgement.

where are recovered weapons. Or they intended using bare hands

1 Like

Re: Mob Beats Kidnappers Caught While Trying To Kidnap A Lady In Lagos (Pics) by SAMBARRY: 9:34pm On Nov 18, 2017
OrestesDante:
grin

People wey dem suppose put tyres for their neck.

I'm not in support of jungle Justice before you start quoting me.
the mob that caught these little kidnappers are very useless men and women.shey tyre no det the whole of their street,no 1 litre of fuel and no 10 naira matches to rid this horrific country off nuisances like this? Instead they're snapping them whilst they're prostrating.idobale koniwa.they don't even look sober or repentant.they're only prostraring because they have been caught.

Meanwhile they're prostrating with clothes on.they haven't stripped them naked,no pool of blood,no bleeding face,no blood spilling from their mouths,no battered backs,no swollen eyes,no chopped off hands? angry
Re: Mob Beats Kidnappers Caught While Trying To Kidnap A Lady In Lagos (Pics) by chinedu234(m): 9:37pm On Nov 18, 2017
Were they going to kidnap her with bare hands. Where are the weapons?
Re: Mob Beats Kidnappers Caught While Trying To Kidnap A Lady In Lagos (Pics) by SAMBARRY: 9:40pm On Nov 18, 2017
IYANGBALI:
Are there no tyres,petrol and matches?
I taya o.

Jungle justice is better than the due process.net if you hand these filthy things to the police,their shameless family members or friends will sneak into the police station after people have gone to bribe police to release them and you know naija police no sabi how to say no to bribe.

Jungle justice is better and faster.justice is served immediately than entrusting criminals in black uniform to get justice.You don't report a criminal to another criminal
Re: Mob Beats Kidnappers Caught While Trying To Kidnap A Lady In Lagos (Pics) by supereagle(m): 9:45pm On Nov 18, 2017
Luck ran against them.
Re: Mob Beats Kidnappers Caught While Trying To Kidnap A Lady In Lagos (Pics) by Gkemz: 9:46pm On Nov 18, 2017
Afonjas. See their wicked faces like ritualists.

1 Like

Re: Mob Beats Kidnappers Caught While Trying To Kidnap A Lady In Lagos (Pics) by ojonugba2014(m): 9:57pm On Nov 18, 2017
This one weak me oooo...... Them dae hustle now [b]This one weak me oooo...... Them dae hustle now [/b]This one weak me oooo...... Them dae hustle now
Re: Mob Beats Kidnappers Caught While Trying To Kidnap A Lady In Lagos (Pics) by Teeboi56: 10:38pm On Nov 18, 2017
praiseneofingz:
What's the evidence they are kidnappers
Brother no kill me with laughter jare, u funny sha
Re: Mob Beats Kidnappers Caught While Trying To Kidnap A Lady In Lagos (Pics) by akigbemaru: 11:40pm On Nov 18, 2017
decatalyst:
See able young, Strong and agile boys that should be thinking of achieving success...that could lead to a legacy. They are busy admiring expensive cars and houses, dreaming of buying Gucci stuffs, Louis Vuitton, Feragamo and the likes, at a young age without hard work.

They should lace their bom bom with better whip and hand them over to the official thieves...the worst...force in the world
Re: Mob Beats Kidnappers Caught While Trying To Kidnap A Lady In Lagos (Pics) by TRAPP(m): 11:41pm On Nov 18, 2017
SAMBARRY:
the mob that caught these little kidnappers are very useless men and women.shey tyre no det the whole of their street,no 1 litre of fuel and no 10 naira matches to rid this horrific country off nuisances like this? Instead they're snapping them whilst they're prostrating.idobale koniwa.they don't even look sober or repentant.they're only prostraring because they have been caught.

Meanwhile they're prostrating with clothes on.they haven't stripped them naked,no pool of blood,no bleeding face,no blood spilling from their mouths,no battered backs,no swollen eyes,no chopped off hands? angry
Haha, Egbon Take a chill pill
Re: Mob Beats Kidnappers Caught While Trying To Kidnap A Lady In Lagos (Pics) by IYANGBALI: 11:51pm On Nov 18, 2017
SAMBARRY:
I taya o.

Jungle justice is better than the due process.net if you hand these filthy things to the police,their shameless family members or friends will sneak into the police station after people have gone to bribe police to release them and you know naija police no sabi how to say no to bribe.

Jungle justice is better and faster.justice is served immediately than entrusting criminals in black uniform to get justice.You don't report a criminal to another criminal
God bless you jare

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mob Beats Kidnappers Caught While Trying To Kidnap A Lady In Lagos (Pics) by Nobody: 12:02am On Nov 19, 2017
Teeboi56:
Brother no kill me with laughter jare, u funny sha
abi? shey I lie?
Re: Mob Beats Kidnappers Caught While Trying To Kidnap A Lady In Lagos (Pics) by talk2percy(m): 1:19am On Nov 19, 2017
Christmas don dey reach naw
Re: Mob Beats Kidnappers Caught While Trying To Kidnap A Lady In Lagos (Pics) by Nobody: 2:30am On Nov 19, 2017
yeyerolling:
I see morufu, rashidi and chidi lipsrsealed

Lie. I see Emeka, Chienya and Okonkwo... grin
Re: Mob Beats Kidnappers Caught While Trying To Kidnap A Lady In Lagos (Pics) by hokafor(m): 2:34am On Nov 19, 2017
Since when did kidnappers operates without a gun ?leave those jobless guys alone,.be you shade innocent blood.
Re: Mob Beats Kidnappers Caught While Trying To Kidnap A Lady In Lagos (Pics) by Leez(m): 4:06am On Nov 19, 2017
zoba88:
According to Ogundana who lives in Lagos that shared the story,the kidnappers pictured below were caught while trying to kidnap his wife.They were nabbed and beaten by community members.He took to social media to thank God and his community members for saving his wife from the kidnappers.

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/11/mob-beat-kidnappers-caught-while-trying.html?m=1
skullminers againangry angry
oduduwa is mad angry
Re: Mob Beats Kidnappers Caught While Trying To Kidnap A Lady In Lagos (Pics) by alcuin(m): 6:12am On Nov 19, 2017
And nairalanders believe this story. Sense far from many people in the forum.

I'm 100% sure that's it's a false alarm by the woman to "deal" with those boys over some issues. Fear women!
Re: Mob Beats Kidnappers Caught While Trying To Kidnap A Lady In Lagos (Pics) by rafcrown(m): 6:14am On Nov 19, 2017
GOVERNMENT SHOULD DO SOMETHING FAST.KIDNAPPERS MUST BE KILLED.
Re: Mob Beats Kidnappers Caught While Trying To Kidnap A Lady In Lagos (Pics) by olaosun(m): 6:16am On Nov 19, 2017
lol

Re: Mob Beats Kidnappers Caught While Trying To Kidnap A Lady In Lagos (Pics) by SAMBARRY: 7:12am On Nov 19, 2017
TRAPP:

Haha, Egbon Take a chill pill
I hate criminals angry

These animals have no mercy.assuming they weren't caught by now they'll have been taking turns raping and assaulting their victim in captivity angry
Re: Mob Beats Kidnappers Caught While Trying To Kidnap A Lady In Lagos (Pics) by bewla(m): 8:17am On Nov 19, 2017
Nwodosis:
These are really Kids Napping on the floor! In as much as we continue to celebrate wealth with no known source, kidnappings have come to stay!
YBNL
Re: Mob Beats Kidnappers Caught While Trying To Kidnap A Lady In Lagos (Pics) by BadTeacher(m): 8:37am On Nov 19, 2017
Kidnappers ke?

Those guys are in no way criminals!

They look more like rapists especially the very dark complexioned guy.

I am pretty sure they only made attempts to toast the woman taking turns and then she raised a false alarm.

Those guys can't even kidnap a native fowl. Nigerians are always too quick to pass judgement.
[/quote]
Re: Mob Beats Kidnappers Caught While Trying To Kidnap A Lady In Lagos (Pics) by AFONJAPIG(m): 8:49am On Nov 19, 2017
Yellowbar people has taken this business to another new level... from skull mining to kidnapping... Evans is a learner
Re: Mob Beats Kidnappers Caught While Trying To Kidnap A Lady In Lagos (Pics) by ikukuhero: 8:51am On Nov 19, 2017
Nwodosis:
These are really Kids Napping on the floor! In as much as we continue to celebrate wealth with no known source, kidnappings have come to stay!

Another NwaAmaikpe in the making. Reading all your previous, current and examining your dark mind for senseless comments stored up for the future.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Moses Armstrong Arrested For Alleged Rape Of Minor / Teenage Boy Jailed For Life For Stabbing Nigerian To Death In London. Photo / Prostitutes Create Scene After Being Duped At Ijebu Ode, Ogun State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.