Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,197 members, 7,811,515 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:26 PM

2019: PDP - Atiku/Donald Duke Ticket - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2019: PDP - Atiku/Donald Duke Ticket (2904 Views)

Donald Duke Blasts Buhari For Appointing Yusuf Magaji Bichi As New DG SSS / Why Atiku? Why Not Atiku? The Atiku Duke Ticket Is The Team To Beat / Poll: Buhari, Atiku, Donald Duke, Fayose, Who Would You Likely Vote For In 2019? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

2019: PDP - Atiku/Donald Duke Ticket by rebranded(m): 11:32pm On Nov 18, 2017
Will you vote PDP in 2019 if they field Atiku/Duke ticket?

I think this will give APC a tough time winning presidency.

Share your PDP combination that will make you think twice

1 Like

Re: 2019: PDP - Atiku/Donald Duke Ticket by madridguy(m): 11:34pm On Nov 18, 2017
Atiku and Sule Lamido grin grin

2 Likes

Re: 2019: PDP - Atiku/Donald Duke Ticket by yarimo(m): 11:58pm On Nov 18, 2017
ATIKU and TOMPOLO grin grin

6 Likes

Re: 2019: PDP - Atiku/Donald Duke Ticket by GavelSlam: 12:00am On Nov 19, 2017
Atiku and Evans.
grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019: PDP - Atiku/Donald Duke Ticket by Nobody: 12:11am On Nov 19, 2017
PDP should field Lamido / Jimi Agbaje

2 Likes

Re: 2019: PDP - Atiku/Donald Duke Ticket by uncleiykeman(m): 12:14am On Nov 19, 2017
Atiku and nnamdi kanu

the zoo must fall grin

7 Likes

Re: 2019: PDP - Atiku/Donald Duke Ticket by dodelight(m): 5:40am On Nov 19, 2017
rebranded:

It seems a strong combo.
Re: 2019: PDP - Atiku/Donald Duke Ticket by Cajal(m): 6:07am On Nov 19, 2017
Atiku and maina......perfect combination.......they would lick it dry

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019: PDP - Atiku/Donald Duke Ticket by CharleyBright(m): 6:30am On Nov 19, 2017
Is it a suggestion OR a possibility?
One of them I know as Credible, the other is just over hyped Politician who has really nothing to show to deserve Nigerians vote.
But however, the duo ticket will give APC a run for their money.
Re: 2019: PDP - Atiku/Donald Duke Ticket by Bede2u(m): 6:38am On Nov 19, 2017
rebranded:

Share your PDP combination that will make you think twice
lol. Any combination that doesnt have south east person wont give APC anything.
SE has Soludo, Sullivan Chime, peter obi, chidoka and so many credible young politicians... choose one.
Re: 2019: PDP - Atiku/Donald Duke Ticket by ladi02(m): 7:22am On Nov 19, 2017
You are correct!

Something like Atiku/Soludo will be a complete game changer

If they campaign with Jobs, Jobs, Jobs! and improving the economy

2015 was corruption and bro Haram and the people bought it

2 Likes

Re: 2019: PDP - Atiku/Donald Duke Ticket by NigerDeltan(m): 7:32am On Nov 19, 2017
Igbo supported us South south during GEJ

I think Igbo shld produce the vice President

Atiku/Ekweremmadu

1 Like

Re: 2019: PDP - Atiku/Donald Duke Ticket by Abjay97(m): 8:26am On Nov 19, 2017
Atiku and Peter Obi... and a yoruba man as PDP national chairman. with these in power, APC will be in a sorry state..

1 Like

Re: 2019: PDP - Atiku/Donald Duke Ticket by Abjay97(m): 8:28am On Nov 19, 2017
Atiku, Peter Obi and a yoruba man as national chairman.. APC will be dead grin

1 Like

Re: 2019: PDP - Atiku/Donald Duke Ticket by ProWalker: 8:43am On Nov 19, 2017
Bede2u:
SE has Soludo, Sullivan Chime, peter obi, chidoka and so many credible young politicians... choose one.

Any combination that have a South Easterner on it is dead on arrival. You can see even Atiku is back tracking om that already
Ipob have put a huge question mark on igbos fidelity to Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: 2019: PDP - Atiku/Donald Duke Ticket by ProWalker: 8:45am On Nov 19, 2017
Abjay97:
Atiku, Peter Obi and a yoruba man as national chairman.. APC will be dead grin

Try it grin
Re: 2019: PDP - Atiku/Donald Duke Ticket by CHYSPARKY(f): 9:18am On Nov 19, 2017
ATIKU/WIKE OR ATIKU/FAYOSE
Re: 2019: PDP - Atiku/Donald Duke Ticket by Mufasa27(m): 9:29am On Nov 19, 2017
NigerDeltan:
Igbo supported us South south during GEJ

I think Igbo shld produce the vice President

Atiku/Ekweremmadu
Perfect bro, perfect!!!
Re: 2019: PDP - Atiku/Donald Duke Ticket by Bede2u(m): 9:56am On Nov 19, 2017
ProWalker:

Any combination that have a South Easterner on it is dead on arrival. You can see even Atiku is back tracking om that already
Ipob have put a huge question mark on igbos fidelity to Nigeria
is dead on arrival To whom? Ewedu eaters? Lol. We are not bothered. Ewedu eaters have always found any action we initiate dead on arrival. Just as shagari/ekwueme was dead on arrival in 1979 because somehow they thought obj will hand over to awolowo.

What i know is this... in 2019 the west and the north will split their votes between Atiku and buhari. Whoever SE/SS supports would be eventual winners
Re: 2019: PDP - Atiku/Donald Duke Ticket by ProWalker: 10:13am On Nov 19, 2017
Bede2u:
is dead on arrival To whom? Ewedu eaters? Lol. We are not bothered. Ewedu eaters have always found any action we initiate dead on arrival. Just as shagari/ekwueme was dead on arrival in 1979 because somehow they thought obj will hand over to awolowo.

What i know is this... in 2019 the west and the north will split their votes between Atiku and buhari. Whoever SE/SS supports would be eventual winners

Talk of SE only? Can't you stand alone,? Are you saying SE is such inconsequential that to be relevant, it must tag along the SS ?

1 Like

Re: 2019: PDP - Atiku/Donald Duke Ticket by shukuokukobambi: 10:17am On Nov 19, 2017
Bede2u:

What i know is this... in 2019 the west and the north will split their votes between Atiku and buhari. Whoever SE/SS supports would be eventual winners[/b]

cheesy cheesy you will not support anything. Has ofe nsala day expired? cheesy

Are you not going to boycott the next election too? Or didn't that strategy work yesterday?

1 Like

Re: 2019: PDP - Atiku/Donald Duke Ticket by shukuokukobambi: 10:18am On Nov 19, 2017
ProWalker:

Talk of SE only? Can't you stand alone,? Are you saying SE is such inconsequential that to be relevant, it must tag along the SS ?

Of course they're inconsequential. Why do you think an ijaw man became President while 5 of them were fighting over Senate Presidency inside a 4 year term?

2 Likes

Re: 2019: PDP - Atiku/Donald Duke Ticket by Bede2u(m): 10:22am On Nov 19, 2017
ProWalker:

u are the one scared now. But u want us to talk of north alone abi? Is NW so inconsequential it must tag along with NE and NC?

FYI since 1960 till date the SE and SS have ALWAYS have the same voting pattern and have always been in the same party. ALWAYS!

You are right to be scared grin

1 Like

Re: 2019: PDP - Atiku/Donald Duke Ticket by Bede2u(m): 10:24am On Nov 19, 2017
shukuokukobambi:

cheesy cheesy you will not support anything. Has ofe nsala day expired? cheesy

Are you not going to boycott the next election too? Or didn't that strategy work yesterday?
We will come out in large numbers in 2019 and vote agains APC.
I trust SS to do the same.

Kill ya sef cheesy grin cool
Re: 2019: PDP - Atiku/Donald Duke Ticket by Atiku2019: 10:28am On Nov 19, 2017
Abjay97:
Atiku and Peter Obi... and a yoruba man as PDP national chairman. with these in power, APC will be in a sorry state..

wink
Re: 2019: PDP - Atiku/Donald Duke Ticket by shukuokukobambi: 10:32am On Nov 19, 2017
Bede2u:
We will come out in large numbers in 2019 and vote agains APC.
I trust SS to do the same.

Kill ya sef cheesy grin cool

In fact you've already died cheesy

Didn't you boast 3 days ago that you're now in APC and have pushed Yoruba out into the opposition party? cheesy

You trust SS to do your bidding without any aggrement like you trusted them to participate in your biafra madness and they rejected you. when they do their own thing, you scream betrayal. When I call you naive and immature politically, you go dey vex cheesy

2 Likes

Re: 2019: PDP - Atiku/Donald Duke Ticket by Bede2u(m): 10:55am On Nov 19, 2017
shukuokukobambi:

In fact you've already died cheesy

Didn't you boast 3 days ago that you're now in APC and have pushed Yoruba out into the opposition party? cheesy

You trust SS to do your bidding without any aggrement like you trusted them to participate in your biafra madness and they rejected you. when they do their own thing, you scream betrayal. When I call you naive and immature politically, you go dey vex cheesy
no need arguing with u. You guys have been in opposition since 1960 so u cant knw how power is acquired.
See wat will happen here in 2019;
Our leaders and people will either support APC or PDP and whoever we support will win. We will not divide our votes. People who will vote will knw who they are supposed to vote for. Every voter would be briefed b4 election
One way or the other, igbos would be back to mainstream in 2019. Watch this space. No be arguement. I no get time.

Fyi I voted Buhari in 2015

1 Like

Re: 2019: PDP - Atiku/Donald Duke Ticket by shukuokukobambi: 11:01am On Nov 19, 2017
Bede2u:
[s]no need arguing with u. You guys have been in opposition since 1960 so u cant knw how power is acquired.
See wat will happen here in 2019;
Our leaders and people will either support APC or PDP and whoever we support will win. We will not divide our votes. People who will vote will knw who they are supposed to vote for. Every voter would be briefed b4 election
One way or the other, igbos would be back to mainstream in 2019. Watch this space. No be arguement. I no get time.[/s]

Fyi I voted Buhari in 2015

I cancelled out the childish nonsense you're postulating and left the only possible true part. It's interesting you voted buhari then. Why if I may ask?

Shouldn't you be ashamed of all the rubbish boasting? You've been in the mainstream yet crying about no federal presence in your region since 1963? Millions killed in civil war? Thousands killed in subsequent Biafra marches? Kanu wasted without trace?

You've been very dispensable despite your boasts and you should be worried. Very worried cheesy

1 Like

Re: 2019: PDP - Atiku/Donald Duke Ticket by Bede2u(m): 11:07am On Nov 19, 2017
shukuokukobambi:

I cancelled out the childish nonsense you're postulating and left the only possible true part

Shouldn't you be ashamed of all the rubbish boasting? You've been in the mainstream yet crying about no federal presence in your region since 1963? Millions killed in civil war? Thousands killed in subsequent Biafra marches? Kanu wasted without trace?

You've been very dispensable despite your boasts and you should be worried. Very worried cheesy
millions killed in civil war cos we lost power in 1967. Thousands killed in biafra marches cos we lost power again 2015. I respect The decisions of those killed to die for a break away igbo country and i call them igbo heroes. However it doesnt negate what i said that u have been in opposition since 1960 until 2015. During Abacha era u guys were killed in numbers for Abiola saga.
As for federal presence. I knw for a fact that apart from lagos, no SW state has better infrastructute than SE. And lagos should only be compared with PH in fairness
Re: 2019: PDP - Atiku/Donald Duke Ticket by shukuokukobambi: 11:17am On Nov 19, 2017
Bede2u:
millions killed in civil war cos we lost power in 1967. Thousands killed in biafra marches cos we lost power again 2015. I respect The decisions of those killed to die for a break away igbo country and i call them igbo heroes. However it doesnt negate what i said that u have been in opposition since 1960. During Abacha era u guys were killed in numbers for Abiola saga.
As for federal presence. I knw for a fact that apart from lagos, no SW state has better infrastructute than SE.

I'm very very happy that you're reiterating the fact that Yoruba has been in opposition to the centre since 1960. This puts a lie to the idiocy your folks spread about Yoruba partnering with the north. We've never been political allies until last election so whatever we have was gotten outside any romance with the centre. You've been the ever faithful partner and I hope your next alliance in 2019 yields the desired fruit.

A lot were killed during the June 12 crises including many that died escaping to the east in the journey tagged "oso Abiola"

Even GEJ was killing hundreds during uwazurike before buhari came. Have you forgotten Ezzu river bodies? I wish you the best in 2019 and hope you play it well unlike how the albino hunchback was doing cheesy

4 Likes

Re: 2019: PDP - Atiku/Donald Duke Ticket by EponOjuku: 11:30am On Nov 19, 2017
Bede2u:

The same Soludo and Chidoka who supported a secessionist now want to be VPs?
That's why no one takes you lot seriously.

The SE doesn't feature in the calculations cos their votes are negligible and they're still going to boycott the elections.

You are political imbeciles who always follow the ruling party. You can't survive opposition politics.
Spend a few Kobo in 2019 and the entire SE is on lock-down for APC.

1 Like

Re: 2019: PDP - Atiku/Donald Duke Ticket by EponOjuku: 11:31am On Nov 19, 2017
Bede2u:

As for federal presence. I knw for a fact that apart from lagos, no SW state has better infrastructute than SE.

Including Aba that looks like an abandoned shrine?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Apc Sharing #10,000 Each In Osogbo (pics) / #Breaking Native Doctor Declares To Join The Governorship Race / Nigerian Army Foils Boko Haram Attack (Graphic Images)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.