Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,079 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:42 AM

Accident Leaves Fuel Tanker Suspended On Flyover During Anambra Election. Photos - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Accident Leaves Fuel Tanker Suspended On Flyover During Anambra Election. Photos (27678 Views)

Under Flyover Bridges In Dubai Vs. Under Flyover Bridges In Lagos (PHOTOS) / Trailer And Fuel Tanker Collide On Suleja-Minna Road (Photos) / Evacuation Almost Done On Otedola Bridge After Fuel Tanker Explosion. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Accident Leaves Fuel Tanker Suspended On Flyover During Anambra Election. Photos by Nobody: 6:28pm On Nov 19, 2017
emmypero10:
oga are u high on weed that's awka flyover not onitsha
I think you are the one on High grade Ganja! and Heroin, Read the Damm! article you will see were is says NKPOR flyover! since when has nkpor relocated to AWKA? in your warped imagination? grin

1 Like

Re: Accident Leaves Fuel Tanker Suspended On Flyover During Anambra Election. Photos by Kachifo3: 6:34pm On Nov 19, 2017
This is the main reason trucks and heavy duty vehicles were prohibited from plying awka flyover. They done scatter nkpor flyover finish
Re: Accident Leaves Fuel Tanker Suspended On Flyover During Anambra Election. Photos by cashlurd(m): 6:36pm On Nov 19, 2017
emmypero10:

I don't normally reply mentions, but yxour stupidity level caught my attention. So now, you call the Nkpor market flyover I pass everyday on my way to work at Ogidi AWKA flyover? You are truly Hilarious.
Maybe your one of those who originates from Anambra but born in Togo, raised in Benin Republic, worked in Chad and married to a Senegalese.

2 Likes

Re: Accident Leaves Fuel Tanker Suspended On Flyover During Anambra Election. Photos by chinemelu17(m): 6:57pm On Nov 19, 2017
my dear, you will not get it well cause u are nt from that area. actually the tanker was meant to pass through the upper lane, there is a flyover there,and thats where the front of the tanker is. if you look at the picture vry clearly,u will see that the upper lane is a route. Its a flyover
Onnasucs1:
cheesy my own question is how did the tanker climb that high thing? Was it flying?
Re: Accident Leaves Fuel Tanker Suspended On Flyover During Anambra Election. Photos by AnanseK(m): 7:06pm On Nov 19, 2017
cashlurd:
Only God knows who could have died yesterday as a result of this. One or more lives have been saved here. That's why Christians who pray always thank God for saving them from and averting "seen and unseen accidents and tragedies"

You will only understand the above if you live in Onitsha. This bridge is ALWAYS very busy on a good day. If it were on a good day that this accident happened, a lot of casualties could have been recorded.

What do you mean by good day sir? On the Election Day there was no traffic. Did that make it a bad day?
Re: Accident Leaves Fuel Tanker Suspended On Flyover During Anambra Election. Photos by cashlurd(m): 7:08pm On Nov 19, 2017
AnanseK:

What do you mean by good day sir? On the Election Day there was no traffic. Did that make it a bad day?

A good day around that accident scene is a day from Monday to Saturday when the environment is AlWAYS busy. Good day= busy day

1 Like

Re: Accident Leaves Fuel Tanker Suspended On Flyover During Anambra Election. Photos by Martin0(m): 7:16pm On Nov 19, 2017
gypsey:
I think you are the one on High grade Ganja! and Heroin, Read the Damm! article you will see were is says NKPOR flyover! since when has nkpor relocated to AWKA? in your warped imagination? grin

Hahahahahahah
Re: Accident Leaves Fuel Tanker Suspended On Flyover During Anambra Election. Photos by Onnasucs1(m): 7:32pm On Nov 19, 2017
chinemelu17:
my dear, you will not get it well cause u are nt from that area. actually the tanker was meant to pass through the upper lane, there is a flyover there,and thats where the front of the tanker is. if you look at the picture vry clearly,u will see that the upper lane is a route. Its a flyover
thank you so much for the enlightenment smiley
Re: Accident Leaves Fuel Tanker Suspended On Flyover During Anambra Election. Photos by Caseless: 7:56pm On Nov 19, 2017
Onnasucs1:
cheesy my own question is how did the tanker climb that high thing? Was it flying?
accident can be funny at times.
Re: Accident Leaves Fuel Tanker Suspended On Flyover During Anambra Election. Photos by DeYoungJoe(m): 8:14pm On Nov 19, 2017
emmypero10:
LOL, it's new parts fly over, not awka

1 Like

Re: Accident Leaves Fuel Tanker Suspended On Flyover During Anambra Election. Photos by lordtim001(m): 8:15pm On Nov 19, 2017
See that car in the distance. Is there no alternative route? If that trailer backtracks and smashes the car now,they will blame Buhari or Obiano angry
Re: Accident Leaves Fuel Tanker Suspended On Flyover During Anambra Election. Photos by brighter: 8:31pm On Nov 19, 2017
May God's name be praised. On a normal day, Sunday inclusive it would have been a disaster as Nkpor fly-over is always packed with people & wares. Our God is wonderful
Re: Accident Leaves Fuel Tanker Suspended On Flyover During Anambra Election. Photos by Nobody: 9:54pm On Nov 19, 2017
Evablizin:
shocked
Thank God,no life was lost.
dear how are you? you didn't ask of me
Re: Accident Leaves Fuel Tanker Suspended On Flyover During Anambra Election. Photos by Pearl05(f): 10:01pm On Nov 19, 2017
Big trucks always troublesome. Why didn't the driver use the lower lane? Most flyover have barrier for height of the vehicle because of higher risk involved. FRSC should hold the driver and truck , they must repair our flyover.

Thank God no live was taken.
Re: Accident Leaves Fuel Tanker Suspended On Flyover During Anambra Election. Photos by Evablizin(f): 5:21am On Nov 20, 2017
bamidelee:
dear how are you? you didn't ask of me
Sorry,how are you doing?
Re: Accident Leaves Fuel Tanker Suspended On Flyover During Anambra Election. Photos by Nobody: 7:27am On Nov 20, 2017
Evablizin:
Sorry,how are you doing?
good and you?
Re: Accident Leaves Fuel Tanker Suspended On Flyover During Anambra Election. Photos by Evablizin(f): 8:14am On Nov 20, 2017
bamidelee:
good and you?
Same.
Re: Accident Leaves Fuel Tanker Suspended On Flyover During Anambra Election. Photos by Nobody: 9:03am On Nov 20, 2017
Evablizin:
Same.
Glory be to God
Re: Accident Leaves Fuel Tanker Suspended On Flyover During Anambra Election. Photos by EzeJustme(m): 10:29am On Nov 20, 2017
CastedDude:
A fuel tanker was suspended on the Nkpor flyover, along Onitsha-Enugu expressway after an accident. It was gathered that the fuel tanker suffered a brake failure as it tumbled and got stuck on the flyover. The accident which recorded no casualty- happened during the Anambra governorship election.

Below are pictures of the accident scene.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/11/fuel-tanker-gets-suspended-flyover-accident-anambra-state-photos.html
Lier copy and past, this accident happened since last year. I was even at nkpor before, during and after the election.
Re: Accident Leaves Fuel Tanker Suspended On Flyover During Anambra Election. Photos by xtybliss(f): 10:39am On Nov 20, 2017
emmypero10:
I think you're the one high... That's nkpor market flyover

(1) (2) (Reply)

Evacuation Of Trailers And Trucks Off Lagos Roads And Bridges In Pictures / A Note Of Warning To Travellers Without A Precise Knowledge Of Their Destination / Commercial Bus Veers Into Ubu Osigbu Stream In Anambra (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.