Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,530 members, 7,823,308 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:27 AM

Madaki Moses Storms Niger State Government House Over His Scholarship (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Madaki Moses Storms Niger State Government House Over His Scholarship (Photos) (55259 Views)

Protesters Block Edo Government House Over Salary Arrears (photos) / Ebonyi Women Protest Topless In Front Of Government House Over Sons' Arrest / Angry Sympathisers Storm Fasoranti's House Over Daughter's Death, Chant War Song (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Madaki Moses Storms Niger State Government House Over His Scholarship (Photos) by talk2percy(m): 9:14am On Nov 19, 2017
biacan:
Now that is a boy with vision four years from now he will be the real deal....... go complete your studies boy and come back to fulfil the promise you made to your girlfriend........nairaland dude's hope una dey see una mate
lozz..guy woman, now now now, see where ur brain don fly reach..isorite. God don answer his call
Re: Madaki Moses Storms Niger State Government House Over His Scholarship (Photos) by talk2percy(m): 9:17am On Nov 19, 2017
biacan:
Go back to the slum where you belong
just disregard that fellow, he's just an annoying thorn
Re: Madaki Moses Storms Niger State Government House Over His Scholarship (Photos) by sinceraconcept(m): 9:18am On Nov 19, 2017
biacan:
Now that is a boy with vision four years from now he will be the real deal....... go complete your studies boy and come back to fulfil the promise you made to your girlfriend........nairaland dude's hope una dey see una mate
are you a fortune teller?
Re: Madaki Moses Storms Niger State Government House Over His Scholarship (Photos) by principalgee: 9:19am On Nov 19, 2017
Power of courage
Re: Madaki Moses Storms Niger State Government House Over His Scholarship (Photos) by brainpulse: 9:34am On Nov 19, 2017
[quote author=Gotze1 post=62513730][/quote]
Re: Madaki Moses Storms Niger State Government House Over His Scholarship (Photos) by Nobody: 9:39am On Nov 19, 2017
This is the best News 4me on this Forum since the beginning of this year....
GOD is really GREAT! When GOD decides to pick your call,ALL DOORS must be opened.....
Gracious Sunday to u lefulefu...
Re: Madaki Moses Storms Niger State Government House Over His Scholarship (Photos) by ochobaba(m): 9:41am On Nov 19, 2017
Same admission given to me
See you soon brov

2 Likes

Re: Madaki Moses Storms Niger State Government House Over His Scholarship (Photos) by Boss13: 9:42am On Nov 19, 2017
enonche85:

I think the CoS did it for the boy out of his own goodwill and maybe from his pocket too.

And it got reported in the News. This is just a self glorifying news which anybody working for a government should avoid. The CoS is a government staff and a civil servant. I wonder how he was able to afford such huge expense and still cater for his own bills.

Also, is this news inferring that Niger state have no scholarship programme for less privileged residents? If I am the governor of Niger state, I will be issuing a query to the CoS to explain his motive and source of income. Except if the governor and CoS think alike.
Re: Madaki Moses Storms Niger State Government House Over His Scholarship (Photos) by dadebayo1(m): 9:42am On Nov 19, 2017
enonche85:

If God wants to truly bless u, he can use ur greatest enemy to achieve His aim.

Yes ....
Re: Madaki Moses Storms Niger State Government House Over His Scholarship (Photos) by anibestlala(m): 9:52am On Nov 19, 2017
dainformant:
Here is the story of how the Chief of Staff (CoS) to Niger State Governor, Hon. Mikail Al-Amin Bmitosahi turned round the life of an aspiring young man. The young man named Madaki Moses from Tafa LG decided to play the brave game by approaching the gates of Governor's Office, asking for a direction to the Office of the CoS where he met joy and got his life reversed desirably.

According to reports, the young man who had been standing in front of the Government House Minna, summoned courage and approached the Security Guards, informing that he had been offered admission to study medicine at Near East University in Cyprus on Scholarship.

He told them all expenses relating to the scholarship had been covered except for air fare to Cyprus.

The security guard upon seeing the documents backing the young man's claims and knowing the importance of his desires, allowed him entry and directed him to the office of the Chief of a Staff (CoS) to the Governor where he knew such privileges are offered.

At the office of the CoS, he met one Mohammed Adamu, who is coincidentally the Documentation officer to the CoS, to whom he narrated his mission, showing him the papers.

The Documentation officer asked how long the scholarship had been and the amount raised so far. The young man informed the officer he had secured the scholarship for sometime and that no amount had been raised, as his mother works as a cleaner at the State’s General Hospital, while his father is late. At this point, the young man was already in tears and Adamu could not control himself as joined the young man in tears.

This got the Documentation officer emotional and with tears in his eyes he entered the CoS’s office where, still in tears, he promptly narrated the young one's case.

The CoS consequently summoned the young man and the ending of it all is joy and joy and fulfilment for the boy, as he (the CoS) immediately offered to cover entire travel expenses on the spot. He offered the sum needed for the air fare ticket and an additional sum for miscellaneous expenses relating to the scholarship.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/11/young-man-gets-sponsorship-from-niger-government-for-his-scholarship.html
God bless the C of S abundantly for helping the boy.
Re: Madaki Moses Storms Niger State Government House Over His Scholarship (Photos) by ehbellsho(m): 9:53am On Nov 19, 2017
Wow! What a courage.
Re: Madaki Moses Storms Niger State Government House Over His Scholarship (Photos) by Emeskhalifa(m): 10:42am On Nov 19, 2017
Kudos to the guy's liver

Then big thank u to the security guy, walai some go jus shoot the guy at sight.

Toh bross e remain make u go study hard become successful and remember those that helped u during the tough days
Re: Madaki Moses Storms Niger State Government House Over His Scholarship (Photos) by barcaboi(m): 10:55am On Nov 19, 2017
biacan:
Go back to the slum where you belong
we wey dey slum don suffer.....sarrki you sef dey act like perv..chai....lol.....oya make ona no fight biko
Re: Madaki Moses Storms Niger State Government House Over His Scholarship (Photos) by kripen(m): 12:18pm On Nov 19, 2017
I read this, tears fell from my eyes. God thank you for making way for your children
Re: Madaki Moses Storms Niger State Government House Over His Scholarship (Photos) by ken2baba(m): 12:48pm On Nov 19, 2017
sarrki:
God bless the security personnel

Go boy Go get it

Igbos miscreants take a que
I hope you don read say na bini people not YORUBA get lagos

Even your favourite oba follow talk am, e dey front page
Read and be blessed dats if you deserve blessings.

So dat next time you go know say ijebu no b lagos
Re: Madaki Moses Storms Niger State Government House Over His Scholarship (Photos) by HomeOfMe(f): 1:20pm On Nov 19, 2017
dainformant:
Here is the story of how the Chief of Staff (CoS) to Niger State Governor, Hon. Mikail Al-Amin Bmitosahi turned round the life of an aspiring young man. The young man named Madaki Moses from Tafa LG decided to play the brave game by approaching the gates of Governor's Office, asking for a direction to the Office of the CoS where he met joy and got his life reversed desirably.

According to reports, the young man who had been standing in front of the Government House Minna, summoned courage and approached the Security Guards, informing that he had been offered admission to study medicine at Near East University in Cyprus on Scholarship.

He told them all expenses relating to the scholarship had been covered except for air fare to Cyprus.

The security guard upon seeing the documents backing the young man's claims and knowing the importance of his desires, allowed him entry and directed him to the office of the Chief of a Staff (CoS) to the Governor where he knew such privileges are offered.

At the office of the CoS, he met one Mohammed Adamu, who is coincidentally the Documentation officer to the CoS, to whom he narrated his mission, showing him the papers.

The Documentation officer asked how long the scholarship had been and the amount raised so far. The young man informed the officer he had secured the scholarship for sometime and that no amount had been raised, as his mother works as a cleaner at the State’s General Hospital, while his father is late. At this point, the young man was already in tears and Adamu could not control himself as joined the young man in tears.

This got the Documentation officer emotional and with tears in his eyes he entered the CoS’s office where, still in tears, he promptly narrated the young one's case.

The CoS consequently summoned the young man and the ending of it all is joy and joy and fulfilment for the boy, as he (the CoS) immediately offered to cover entire travel expenses on the spot. He offered the sum needed for the air fare ticket and an additional sum for miscellaneous expenses relating to the scholarship.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/11/young-man-gets-sponsorship-from-niger-government-for-his-scholarship.html
Some mean and heartless security men could have shattered his dreams by preventing him from seeing anyone.

1 Like

Re: Madaki Moses Storms Niger State Government House Over His Scholarship (Photos) by erico2k2(m): 1:30pm On Nov 19, 2017
sarrki:

At this hour of the night

A lady for that matter

Oga know dey abi you dey night shift ?

Abi hmmmm lipsrsealed
Slay mamas nor dey sleep grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Madaki Moses Storms Niger State Government House Over His Scholarship (Photos) by emenezer(m): 2:19pm On Nov 19, 2017
When u succeed, please never forget to come back and appreciate the the security man.... Only few grant such pass.. Hope u understand bro?
Re: Madaki Moses Storms Niger State Government House Over His Scholarship (Photos) by Kingsunnyaleke: 2:29pm On Nov 19, 2017
I luv dis e! Will really help some of us to kwn give up on our dreams
Re: Madaki Moses Storms Niger State Government House Over His Scholarship (Photos) by Tamakay(m): 2:57pm On Nov 19, 2017
I'm in tears here Op.

Such is life. When you have genuine case, people will speedily help you. The boy's case is 100% genuine. May God help him to achieve his desires.
Re: Madaki Moses Storms Niger State Government House Over His Scholarship (Photos) by Lusile(m): 3:28pm On Nov 19, 2017
Congratulations boy
Re: Madaki Moses Storms Niger State Government House Over His Scholarship (Photos) by Azam101: 4:54pm On Nov 19, 2017
God has picked the guy's call.
Re: Madaki Moses Storms Niger State Government House Over His Scholarship (Photos) by mechanics(m): 6:29pm On Nov 19, 2017
nice one.
Re: Madaki Moses Storms Niger State Government House Over His Scholarship (Photos) by osazsky(m): 6:32pm On Nov 19, 2017
city for life, u will keep breaking the hearts of man united who are bent on seeing u fail in life. but 2011/2012 season loading . hope u meet aguero someday.aguero the destroyer of man urine
Re: Madaki Moses Storms Niger State Government House Over His Scholarship (Photos) by Mayflowa(m): 6:54pm On Nov 19, 2017
dainformant:
cc; lalasticlala

Why didn't you get the pictures of the heroes in this report. The gate man aND the documentation officer, Adamu. Those men need to be known for posterity sake on case we are looking to reward them
Re: Madaki Moses Storms Niger State Government House Over His Scholarship (Photos) by durasome(m): 7:11pm On Nov 19, 2017
thank God say this one never too chop witch if otherwise,him for as you wetin concern am concern your admission in Cyprus or wherever. this is the almighty causing you locate the right person the right time.
Re: Madaki Moses Storms Niger State Government House Over His Scholarship (Photos) by Nobody: 9:04pm On Nov 19, 2017
Randy91:
This is the best News 4me on this Forum since the beginning of this year....

GOD is really GREAT!
When GOD decides to pick your call,ALL DOORS must be opened.....

Gracious Sunday to u lefulefu...
a lovely Sunday to u brocheesy
Re: Madaki Moses Storms Niger State Government House Over His Scholarship (Photos) by biacan(f): 10:35pm On Nov 19, 2017
sinceraconcept:
are you a fortune teller?
Yes why do you ask
Re: Madaki Moses Storms Niger State Government House Over His Scholarship (Photos) by nwatthu(m): 1:50pm On Nov 20, 2017
this is purely takin charge of your destiny, May God bless him the more and see him through, finish what he started...you dont need to pay tithe to be blessed.i know some people will not like dis...i dey my house, come beat me. grin
Re: Madaki Moses Storms Niger State Government House Over His Scholarship (Photos) by GeeConn(m): 12:57pm On Nov 27, 2017
God connect me to my destined helpers iJn... Amen

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

General Attahiru’s Possible Successors Emerge / Ojukwu And Gowon Eating Together At Aburu,ghana 1967 - Photo / Wadume: APC Gave Me N13m For 2019 Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.