Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,036 members, 7,838,586 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 05:48 AM

Adesua Etomi's Bachelorette 'Hen' Party (Photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Adesua Etomi's Bachelorette 'Hen' Party (Photos) (60386 Views)

Abuja Socialite, Xandie, Marks 30th Birthday With All White Party (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adesua Etomi's Bachelorette 'Hen' Party (Photos) by Sandra23(f): 10:57am On Nov 19, 2017
Re: Adesua Etomi's Bachelorette 'Hen' Party (Photos) by sinceraconcept(m): 10:58am On Nov 19, 2017
KINGROLAND1:
Questions.
Can This Lady Stay If There Is No Money For Easy Life ?
Can She Wash Her Car If There Is No Gateman Or Maid In The House ?
When You The Man Is Dead Can This Type Or Kind Of Woman Mourn You For 1 Full Year ?
Men Open Your Eyes Before You Marry.
this kind girl na for better for better o.
Re: Adesua Etomi's Bachelorette 'Hen' Party (Photos) by Slayer2: 10:59am On Nov 19, 2017
loluadebayo:
Mtchew. This girl no even respect me. After banky stole you from me. You're now flaunting the good moments over the web. I'm having suicidal thoughts. Help!!

1 Like

Re: Adesua Etomi's Bachelorette 'Hen' Party (Photos) by lazygal: 10:59am On Nov 19, 2017
nairavsdollars:
Finding a virgin amongst these ones is like finding a pin in a haystack
If anyone of them is a virgin, i will give her an all expense paid trip to see Governor Fayose in Ekiti

Hmmmm .. And am sure they would rather all be skuta than to take your offer to c fayose
Re: Adesua Etomi's Bachelorette 'Hen' Party (Photos) by bettercreature(m): 11:00am On Nov 19, 2017
grin grin
Re: Adesua Etomi's Bachelorette 'Hen' Party (Photos) by lazygal: 11:00am On Nov 19, 2017
EponOjuku:

In senatorial elections, you bribe only the electorates in your constituency. But in weddings, you feed an indefinite number of people from all walks of life.

But the electorates are more than guests of any wedding ...most importantly don't forget the bribes that have to be given to bigger fishes to allow you clinch the sit..
Re: Adesua Etomi's Bachelorette 'Hen' Party (Photos) by talk2percy(m): 11:01am On Nov 19, 2017
All these celebrities marriages and 6months lifespan sef..
Re: Adesua Etomi's Bachelorette 'Hen' Party (Photos) by itsandi(m): 11:02am On Nov 19, 2017
why is that one shocked wearing American flag?
Re: Adesua Etomi's Bachelorette 'Hen' Party (Photos) by Hakeymco(m): 11:03am On Nov 19, 2017
tyson98:
I want the one beside her by the left
u mean d one in USA flag short
Re: Adesua Etomi's Bachelorette 'Hen' Party (Photos) by pweetiedee(m): 11:04am On Nov 19, 2017
nairavsdollars:
If anyone of them is a virgin, i will give her an all expense paid trip to see Governor Fayose in Ekiti

Are u a virgin?

3 Likes

Re: Adesua Etomi's Bachelorette 'Hen' Party (Photos) by talk2percy(m): 11:07am On Nov 19, 2017
doctorkush:
undecided
i just want to report my pastors.

pls tell them to end service. since 8am
lolzzzz...tell him now, u no dey there
Re: Adesua Etomi's Bachelorette 'Hen' Party (Photos) by Nobody: 11:08am On Nov 19, 2017
tyson98:
ehn see am der na take am!!
Re: Adesua Etomi's Bachelorette 'Hen' Party (Photos) by Elnino4ladies: 11:10am On Nov 19, 2017
The whole world knows this union will not last.
Re: Adesua Etomi's Bachelorette 'Hen' Party (Photos) by Flaghouse1: 11:12am On Nov 19, 2017
longlong:
Getting married in Nigeria is more expensive than campaigning for senatorial election

True talk, with the way marriage activities is project managed and budget inputs introduced this will definitely make it out of the reach of the groom and more expensive than the elections grin grin grin
Re: Adesua Etomi's Bachelorette 'Hen' Party (Photos) by seenga(m): 11:14am On Nov 19, 2017
all i see is toto...

toto everywhere...
Re: Adesua Etomi's Bachelorette 'Hen' Party (Photos) by TheDokita(m): 11:16am On Nov 19, 2017
tyson98:
. See his head, u think it is point and kill we are doing here abi?

3 Likes

Re: Adesua Etomi's Bachelorette 'Hen' Party (Photos) by 2shure: 11:21am On Nov 19, 2017
wake me up once they break up.
enuf of all the hypes.
nor be say she be virgin o

sad millioniare
not yet a billionaire
get more money nighi
fuc biches
broke niggis
go burn in hell
Re: Adesua Etomi's Bachelorette 'Hen' Party (Photos) by freshvine(f): 11:26am On Nov 19, 2017
Dem no get money 4 paris and dubai wedding come dey take hype confuse us
Re: Adesua Etomi's Bachelorette 'Hen' Party (Photos) by SirLakes: 11:29am On Nov 19, 2017
TheDokita:
. See his head, u think it is point and kill we are doing here abi?

O,lawd!

You wan kee me with laf grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Adesua Etomi's Bachelorette 'Hen' Party (Photos) by akintho(m): 11:29am On Nov 19, 2017
Funnicator:
Adesua is the prettiest.

Followed closely by this lady below. I wan fornicate am embarassed

Who has her number? Tell her i can buy her iPhone 7 for a two night out.

that's Nancy Isime.
Re: Adesua Etomi's Bachelorette 'Hen' Party (Photos) by ikukuhero: 12:22pm On Nov 19, 2017
EponOjuku:

Apart from mourning for a full year, you for say make she ask Rochas to erect statue of her late husband.

Some people mourn for a few months and they have such person in their heart forever but others mourn for a few years and the memory is forgotten and struck off.

My friend lost her Mum. At the burial, her Dad told relatives he needed a new wife. The man is over 65, while his wife must have died at about 65. Well, few months after his wife's death, he got himself a new wife and today, he's got at least 1 son from her. He didn't mourn his first wife - hardworking, godly and quiet woman she was.
Re: Adesua Etomi's Bachelorette 'Hen' Party (Photos) by Godwin978(m): 12:26pm On Nov 19, 2017
nnaa see sexy babes, laps dope die
Re: Adesua Etomi's Bachelorette 'Hen' Party (Photos) by maleekfrenzy(m): 12:29pm On Nov 19, 2017
on top wedding that might not even last....rubbish
Re: Adesua Etomi's Bachelorette 'Hen' Party (Photos) by maleekfrenzy(m): 12:30pm On Nov 19, 2017
They will Sha let us rest after the wedding
Re: Adesua Etomi's Bachelorette 'Hen' Party (Photos) by ochallo: 12:35pm On Nov 19, 2017
This girl has been getting married now for three months and i was told she still isn't married. I don't understand how people can waste so much time and money in getting married and still remain single. if only half of this time and money is put into the marriage as against the gathering of fake friends and instagram pics, maybe it would last unlike other celebrity marriages.

1 Like

Re: Adesua Etomi's Bachelorette 'Hen' Party (Photos) by GreatEngineer(m): 12:43pm On Nov 19, 2017
But where is the hen, not even an "okuko" was seen there.
Re: Adesua Etomi's Bachelorette 'Hen' Party (Photos) by verycheese: 12:53pm On Nov 19, 2017
nairavsdollars:
and are you a Virgin yourself? Mtceew
Re: Adesua Etomi's Bachelorette 'Hen' Party (Photos) by omoiyalayi(m): 1:04pm On Nov 19, 2017
Which one is hen's party again ?
Re: Adesua Etomi's Bachelorette 'Hen' Party (Photos) by Meritocracy: 1:21pm On Nov 19, 2017
Is she a virgin, everything just like marketing empty basket. The man who disvirgin her will be like, this person I done ride tyre nah somebody dey spend his life savings on her wedding.
Re: Adesua Etomi's Bachelorette 'Hen' Party (Photos) by Nobody: 1:32pm On Nov 19, 2017
Chai. 9ja pple and westernization sha... na wah oo. Trying to "yankee" by force by fire!
Re: Adesua Etomi's Bachelorette 'Hen' Party (Photos) by mofedamijo(m): 2:23pm On Nov 19, 2017
nairavsdollars:
lol ure more wicked than IDI AMIN,why not TUBABA..
Re: Adesua Etomi's Bachelorette 'Hen' Party (Photos) by mofedamijo(m): 2:25pm On Nov 19, 2017
Meritocracy:
Is she a virgin, everything just like marketing empty basket. The man who disvirgin her will be like, this person I done ride tyre nah somebody dey spend his life savings on her wedding.
the guy ure talking about il marry som1,n on his wedding day too,another guy too il come to the wedding n say,this girl wey i don do her leg like aeroplane wings,uve to be matured and stop thinking all that,else nobody go marry if u dey think that one....

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Celine Dion Diagnosed With 'Stiff Person Syndrome' (Video) / Chioma, The Chef Chi 23rd Birthday Album (PHOTOS) / Naomi Campbell Welcomes First Child At 50

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.