Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,013 members, 7,838,545 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 03:42 AM

Adesua Etomi's Bachelorette 'Hen' Party (Photos) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Adesua Etomi's Bachelorette 'Hen' Party (Photos) (60384 Views)

Abuja Socialite, Xandie, Marks 30th Birthday With All White Party (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: Adesua Etomi's Bachelorette 'Hen' Party (Photos) by Tonytonex(m): 2:44pm On Nov 19, 2017
I Want To MarRy Simi or Debbie Rise. since l miss Etomi.
Re: Adesua Etomi's Bachelorette 'Hen' Party (Photos) by bukatyne(f): 7:44pm On Nov 19, 2017
ikukuhero:

My friend lost her Mum. At the burial, her Dad told relatives he needed a new wife. The man is over 65, while his wife must have died at about 65. Well, few months after his wife's death, he got himself a new wife and today, he's got at least 1 son from her. He didn't mourn his first wife - hardworking, godly and quiet woman she was.

The most tragic thing i've read today.

I want to assume they married when the wife was 30.... that's 35yrs together.

Does it mean there was no memory for the man to mourn at all?
Re: Adesua Etomi's Bachelorette 'Hen' Party (Photos) by Eteriayaoba(f): 11:15pm On Nov 19, 2017
longlong:
Getting married in Nigeria is more expensive than campaigning for senatorial election

Not really if you don't like It dat way. It all depends on how YOU want the ceremony to be. Set the pace to suit your spec, pple will naturally follow.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Celine Dion Diagnosed With 'Stiff Person Syndrome' (Video) / Chioma, The Chef Chi 23rd Birthday Album (PHOTOS) / Naomi Campbell Welcomes First Child At 50

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.