Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,919 members, 7,824,862 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 07:31 PM

Odunlade Adekola Graduates From UNILAG, Signs Out In Style (photos, Video) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Odunlade Adekola Graduates From UNILAG, Signs Out In Style (photos, Video) (45849 Views)

Eric Akhigbe Graduates From UNILAG In Style (Pictures) / Bella Shmurda Graduates, Signs Out Of School With His Friends (Video) / Poco Lee Graduates From LASU, Signs Out In Style (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Odunlade Adekola Graduates From UNILAG, Signs Out In Style (photos, Video) by Nobody: 9:49am On Nov 19, 2017
xreal:
Abeg.
These ones shouldn't be Bachelor students.

I hate the way even married women flock around any face that appears on TV.
The last pic, u can see the woman telling the guy to keep off, she want to be alone with the actor.

Back to topic:
I say congratulations to Adekola and all his colleagues.
It's never too late to go to school.

But married men should have the liberty to flock around TV personalities because they have dicks and nothing more? I don't even know how you could tell she's married. Let's be fair to one another, there is nothing wrong in taking a picture with public figures after exams knowing that may be the last time you'd meet.

1 Like

Re: Odunlade Adekola Graduates From UNILAG, Signs Out In Style (photos, Video) by Nobody: 9:51am On Nov 19, 2017
Eco99:
All i see is bush trees with nd algae infested walls

So called graduates cannot even have the common sense to pick a "good site" for their one in a lifetime picx

Worst of it a so called "popular actor" dat should hav professional experience is among the buffoons

Mtchewwww

#Eco99#

lol... Does your opinion really matter? I don't think so. Just strike to graduate and move on with your life.
Re: Odunlade Adekola Graduates From UNILAG, Signs Out In Style (photos, Video) by Nobody: 9:56am On Nov 19, 2017
Venerable612:
To my mind Odunlade does not need a degree anymore.

I suppose it’s more about self-fulfilment and perhaps having a qualification to his name.

The lesson here is that you don’t need a university degree to make it in life. Too many examples abound!

He may not need a degree, however, he needs knowledge and that's the basic essence of going to school. Stop seeing schools as institutions for the sole purpose of awarding degrees, what goes on with the walls there is a life time experience you may never get elsewhere.
Re: Odunlade Adekola Graduates From UNILAG, Signs Out In Style (photos, Video) by Bakrabas: 10:02am On Nov 19, 2017
Venerable612:
To my mind Odunlade does not need a degree anymore.

I suppose it’s more about self-fulfilment and perhaps having a qualification to his name.

The lesson here is that you don’t need a university degree to make it in life. Too many examples abound!

I can sense political ambition here, so that it wouldn't be like Dino Melaye
Re: Odunlade Adekola Graduates From UNILAG, Signs Out In Style (photos, Video) by SirLakes: 10:02am On Nov 19, 2017
MrPresident1:
Wetin him graduate with? grin

First Class upper grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Odunlade Adekola Graduates From UNILAG, Signs Out In Style (photos, Video) by tballeyy(m): 10:10am On Nov 19, 2017
xreal:
Abeg.
These ones shouldn't be Bachelor students.

I hate the way even married women flock around any face that appears on TV.
The last pic, u can see the woman telling the guy to keep off, she want to be alone with the actor.

Back to topic:
I say congratulations to Adekola and all his colleagues.
It's never too late to go to school.
are u jelous
Re: Odunlade Adekola Graduates From UNILAG, Signs Out In Style (photos, Video) by bilulu(m): 10:13am On Nov 19, 2017
Queenlovely:

I didn't say he isn't educated. He sings music that appeals to our illiterate population. He has to blend in among them
who does our politicians appeals to? is not same touts n illiterate on d streets? as long he's making it Bros live him alone
Re: Odunlade Adekola Graduates From UNILAG, Signs Out In Style (photos, Video) by swiz123(m): 10:30am On Nov 19, 2017
bettercreature:
No we don’t! You are mere 5%

That made 95% of the zoo's economy

1 Like

Re: Odunlade Adekola Graduates From UNILAG, Signs Out In Style (photos, Video) by Platinumay(m): 10:35am On Nov 19, 2017
If I say make I comment now eeh, I go just dey curse everyone saying is this the right time he should have gone to school ?

You really think it's easy to sponsor yourself throughout your university years and still be looking good and doing well for yourself ?

Do u have any slight idea of the opportunity cost suffered during all this moment of trying to get education all by yourself?

If you have the opportunity to have someone sponsor your education and still caters for ur needs just thank God and give absolute respect to those who are able to achieve it on their own.

Odunlade becomes my alma mata, congratulations to him, more success in all ur endeavours. Start ur masters immediately bro and shut haters' mouth for life.

2 Likes

Re: Odunlade Adekola Graduates From UNILAG, Signs Out In Style (photos, Video) by Nobody: 10:40am On Nov 19, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Please don't defend your academic deficiencies.
The difference is always clear;
Education sets you apart.

Compare President Obama with President Buhari,
Compare Koker with Wande Coal,
Compare Chocolate City with YBNL.

I'd advise you take the advice below

Can yu explain the Coker and wande coal part? Thank you
Re: Odunlade Adekola Graduates From UNILAG, Signs Out In Style (photos, Video) by obatoro: 10:40am On Nov 19, 2017
Venerable612:

No one mentioned Education Sir. I simply mentioned a University degree. I suppose that’s where the problem is in Nigeria. Many of you assume you only get educated in the four walls of the University.

Education is not a function of the University alone. The society teaches you more things than you would ever learn in the University. That’s why many employers in the Uk now have “Street Smart” as part of their recruiting ideals.

The likes of Elon Tusk, Zuckerberg and Odunlade himself didn’t need a university degree to build empires.

I hope you get the information sir.

And FYI. I do not need jamb sir.
That's beautiful. In fact most of the world richest don't have a university degree. people mix schooling with education.
Re: Odunlade Adekola Graduates From UNILAG, Signs Out In Style (photos, Video) by afroxyz: 10:41am On Nov 19, 2017
If the only point all this anti-education/degree folks can anchor thier argument on is money, then that shows how deficient your argument is already. To you guys money is an end in itself not a means to an end. I have been (un)fortunate to work with illiterates for a couple of years. Illiterates that have money and are landlords. But I thank my parents everyday for struggling to send me to school. I would never trade it for nothing.
These same folks deriding degrees would still send their children to school.

1 Like

Re: Odunlade Adekola Graduates From UNILAG, Signs Out In Style (photos, Video) by Gotze1: 11:13am On Nov 19, 2017
Danimighty7:

Lol
The system is soo deeply ingrained in our DNA
The most widely known President of the USA and the father of modern democracy
Abraham Lincoln
He never received formal education
Dangote the richest black man never finished education before he started making his money
Education does nothing but inform you and enlighten you
Its not the only pathway to success

Grace and Hard work is the only prerequisite to success

Puff Diddy Jay-Z and Dr Dre for instance never went to school

Even Buhari never went to school and he is the most powerful black leader right now for better or for worse

Be wise
Open your minds
Abi o, Thomas Edison that made it possible for us to see light bulb never attended school.
Re: Odunlade Adekola Graduates From UNILAG, Signs Out In Style (photos, Video) by MrEdimulo82(m): 11:14am On Nov 19, 2017
sinceraconcept:
Nigerians can lie and carry fake news sha. Diddy never had any masters and never finished university. you should rather say 2 chainz and 2 chainz never did masters but he was one of the best students in his class during his undergraduate days

Bro, why can't u Google to atleadt rid ursef of ds ignorance?

Re: Odunlade Adekola Graduates From UNILAG, Signs Out In Style (photos, Video) by sinceraconcept(m): 11:30am On Nov 19, 2017
MrEdimulo82:

Bro, why can't u Google to atleadt rid ursef of ds ignorance?
before nko?
Re: Odunlade Adekola Graduates From UNILAG, Signs Out In Style (photos, Video) by safiaaBUTTHOLE: 11:43am On Nov 19, 2017
Venerable612:

No one mentioned Education Sir. I simply mentioned a University degree. I suppose that’s where the problem is in Nigeria. Many of you assume you only get educated in the four walls of the University.

Education is not a function of the University alone. The society teaches you more things than you would ever learn in the University. That’s why many employers in the Uk now have “Street Smart” as part of their recruiting ideals.

The likes of Elon Tusk, Zuckerberg and Odunlade himself didn’t need a university degree to build empires.

I hope you get the information sir.

And FYI. I do not need jamb sir.

Everyone (on nairaland) knows that guy is a Rabid Dog. Why use Sirs/show him any respecc ?
Re: Odunlade Adekola Graduates From UNILAG, Signs Out In Style (photos, Video) by Danimighty7(m): 11:50am On Nov 19, 2017
BruncleZuma:

PDiddy went to Howard, Jay Z attended Technical School and Got into an Apprenticeship Program at Northrop Aviation, JayZ went to High School.
Puff dropped out tho
And Jay-z own just put an emphasis on my earlier point
He went to a tech school not college and now he is making enough to purchase his own college
Please be woke
Escape the matrix
Its for your own good
Re: Odunlade Adekola Graduates From UNILAG, Signs Out In Style (photos, Video) by BruncleZuma: 11:53am On Nov 19, 2017
Danimighty7:

Puff dropped out tho
And Jay-z own just put an emphasis on my earlier point
He went to a tech school not college and now he is making enough to purchase his own college
Please be woke
Escape the matrix
Its for your own good

I'm woke enough brah you said they didn't have any education.
Re: Odunlade Adekola Graduates From UNILAG, Signs Out In Style (photos, Video) by muizzolajide(m): 11:55am On Nov 19, 2017
Eco99:

So called graduates cannot even have the common sense to pick a "good site" for their one in a lifetime picx

Worst of it a so called "popular actor" dat should hav professional experience is among the buffoons

Mtchewwww

#Eco99#

Did you even bother asking which school that is...
I'm sure even your father never went to that kinda school.
Fake Dude... Pretending to be better
Re: Odunlade Adekola Graduates From UNILAG, Signs Out In Style (photos, Video) by Danimighty7(m): 12:03pm On Nov 19, 2017
BruncleZuma:

I'm woke enough brah you said they didn't have any education.
Did i know ?
Thank you
I'll correct myself
Re: Odunlade Adekola Graduates From UNILAG, Signs Out In Style (photos, Video) by BruncleZuma: 12:04pm On Nov 19, 2017
Danimighty7:

Did i know ?
Thank you
I'll correct myself

It's all good, education comes in different modes. Jay Z had both formal and informal, to me that's dope.
Re: Odunlade Adekola Graduates From UNILAG, Signs Out In Style (photos, Video) by Eife(m): 12:08pm On Nov 19, 2017
ishowdotgmail:
Una no dy go church undecided

Abeg help me ask them.
See education or not
If you work hard and work smart with grace you will succeed. That's all
Besides some people have the highest degree in the world but are still poor, while some never want to school but are very successful

1 Like

Re: Odunlade Adekola Graduates From UNILAG, Signs Out In Style (photos, Video) by donblade85555(m): 12:09pm On Nov 19, 2017
Queenlovely:
Certificate is like a safety net in Nigeria. To be sincere tertiary education is not for everybody.

There are two class of people in our society.
The educated and uneducated.

Olamide is a role model for most people in the illiterate segment
banky w is catering to the educated class.

So don't sing street song to entertain the educated class. They see it as rubbish
The Olamide u are talking about is a graduate.

I am educated and yet I love olamide's songs
Re: Odunlade Adekola Graduates From UNILAG, Signs Out In Style (photos, Video) by Queenlovely(f): 12:23pm On Nov 19, 2017
donblade85555:

The Olamide u are talking about is a graduate.

I am educated and yet I love olamide's songs

you are improperly educated. I am sorry I was blunt. I know an educated person if I see one

1 Like

Re: Odunlade Adekola Graduates From UNILAG, Signs Out In Style (photos, Video) by donblade85555(m): 12:26pm On Nov 19, 2017
Queenlovely:

you are improperly educated. I am sorry I was blunt. I know an educated person if I see one

Sister if you hate Olamide say it and shut up your mouth.

U don't like his songs doesn't means others don't......
Re: Odunlade Adekola Graduates From UNILAG, Signs Out In Style (photos, Video) by Queenlovely(f): 12:36pm On Nov 19, 2017
donblade85555:

Sister if you hate Olamide say it and shut up your mouth.
U don't like his songs doesn't means others don't......

brother. I heard you sir. Happy sunday. Forget them Olamide and Bleep me
Re: Odunlade Adekola Graduates From UNILAG, Signs Out In Style (photos, Video) by donblade85555(m): 12:46pm On Nov 19, 2017
Queenlovely:

brother. I heard you sir. Happy sunday. Forget them Olamide and Bleep me
people were dancing wen Olamide performed at most beautiful girl In Nigeria peagent.

abi senator Ben Bruce and the rest are also illiterate?
Re: Odunlade Adekola Graduates From UNILAG, Signs Out In Style (photos, Video) by orikzz(m): 1:24pm On Nov 19, 2017
he must be a dli student
Re: Odunlade Adekola Graduates From UNILAG, Signs Out In Style (photos, Video) by Thewesterner(m): 1:54pm On Nov 19, 2017
Congratulations fellow Akokaites..
Re: Odunlade Adekola Graduates From UNILAG, Signs Out In Style (photos, Video) by Venerable612(m): 3:42pm On Nov 19, 2017
Bakrabas:

I can sense political ambition here, so that it wouldn't be like Dino Melaye

You mean if I have political ambition?

If that’s what you mean... you are not far from the truth bro. But it’s got nothing to do with my comments. I was simply passing a message.
Re: Odunlade Adekola Graduates From UNILAG, Signs Out In Style (photos, Video) by TonyRoland(m): 4:21pm On Nov 19, 2017
Eco99:

Mtchewwww

#Eco99#

Ph.d holder we see u....bad belle z allowed.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Shina Peller's Camo Benz SL550 41st Birthday Gift (Photos) / Aneke Twins, Chidiebere And Chidinma, Celebrate Their Birthday In Style (Photos) / BBNaija: Mercy Aigbe Twerks In Front Of Her TV To Celebrate Mercy's Win

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.