Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,808 members, 7,810,105 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:50 PM

Odunlade Adekola Graduates From UNILAG, Signs Out In Style (photos, Video) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Odunlade Adekola Graduates From UNILAG, Signs Out In Style (photos, Video) (45814 Views)

Eric Akhigbe Graduates From UNILAG In Style (Pictures) / Bella Shmurda Graduates, Signs Out Of School With His Friends (Video) / Poco Lee Graduates From LASU, Signs Out In Style (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Odunlade Adekola Graduates From UNILAG, Signs Out In Style (photos, Video) by aystunt: 5:28pm On Nov 19, 2017
Omg so you mean you only know odunlade on nairaland. Your case is so different o. I sure say na all those unknown "Ada mbano" artists u knw.. Don't just talk... Grow up Odunlade does not act only yoruba films.. He is everywhere in nollywood and Nigerian entertainment industry.
swiz123:
Popular actor indeed. This guy is only popular on nairaland. You don't expect we easterners to start watching youruba movies.

Iranu!!!!!
and I'm sure this iranu is not the same iranu in yoruba.... .

1 Like

Re: Odunlade Adekola Graduates From UNILAG, Signs Out In Style (photos, Video) by weezweezweez(m): 5:36pm On Nov 19, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Shameless agbaya.
Is it now that his mates became graduates?
you're so stupid.... na ur type go dey find short cut to success dey do money rituals abt

u wey no b agbaya, where u dey? 0
Re: Odunlade Adekola Graduates From UNILAG, Signs Out In Style (photos, Video) by weezweezweez(m): 5:39pm On Nov 19, 2017
levrin:
@GISTMORE

Nollywood Actor Odunlade Adekola who will be graduating very soon, he shared the video and photos of himself and Other Unilag students Signing Out in style.

As shared by odunlade...

Photos and video below...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GsqYfFTc898

VIA https://www.gistmore.com/odunlade-adekolas-unilag-students-sign-style-photos-video
and people go dey talk say education no guarantee success, education no dey compulsory... still, dem no drop out of the school wey dem dey...
Re: Odunlade Adekola Graduates From UNILAG, Signs Out In Style (photos, Video) by aystunt: 5:45pm On Nov 19, 2017
Some people can type rubbish sha. Babe... Tell me you've never danced to any olamide's song. You can't just come here and define who an illiterate is and expect it to be accepted by all. ENTERTAINMENT IS BUSINESS. And in business, your targeted customers matter most.
Queenlovely:
Certificate is like a safety net in Nigeria. To be sincere tertiary education is not for everybody.

There are two class of people in our society.
The educated and uneducated.

Olamide is a role model for most people in the illiterate segment
banky w is catering to the educated class.

So don't sing street song to entertain the educated class. They see it as rubbish
In Davido's FIA voice "Queenlovely save your drama o, we don't have time for your soap opera"... And in Olamide's voice.. Who you epp.
Re: Odunlade Adekola Graduates From UNILAG, Signs Out In Style (photos, Video) by Swaggzkid: 7:20pm On Nov 19, 2017
Ishilove:
The most important thing is he graduated. grin

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Odunlade Adekola Graduates From UNILAG, Signs Out In Style (photos, Video) by mosade: 9:03pm On Nov 19, 2017
[quote author=Xeedorf post=62513990]

Mr UWAIKPE I have been reading on nairaland that you always make senseless,reckless,irresponsible and unguarded comments on this forum.i dont know whether you make it delliberately or out of sheer stupidity.if it is out of stupidity i sincerely pity you.However if it is deliberate.i wonder what you stand to achieve.To be popular?No.Stupid statements dont make people popular.they make you get despised;by reasonable people.Go and learn how to be popular from writing sensible,educative and classical write-ups from Explorers and the likes.All those who are not opportuned to go to universities in their youthful age as you did,but who later went when opportunities arose are shameless? What of those who never attended any school in their lives.Those ones are SINNERS.Always think for a little seconds before you post comments.I dont usually comment but you make me do.Goodbye.
Re: Odunlade Adekola Graduates From UNILAG, Signs Out In Style (photos, Video) by mechanics(m): 10:45pm On Nov 19, 2017
Congrats to him.
Re: Odunlade Adekola Graduates From UNILAG, Signs Out In Style (photos, Video) by vanhayor(m): 10:46pm On Nov 19, 2017
Eco99:
All i see is bush trees with nd algae infested walls

So called graduates cannot even have the common sense to pick a "good site" for their one in a lifetime picx

Worst of it a so called "popular actor" dat should hav professional experience is among the buffoons

Mtchewwww

#Eco99#

Dis mumu is here again...broke ass nigga trying to look for attention.
Criticizes everything...
Who you be sef..with dis stupid baby pics you dey always use..
Get a life dude
Re: Odunlade Adekola Graduates From UNILAG, Signs Out In Style (photos, Video) by jackie35(m): 11:22am On Nov 20, 2017
levrin:
@GISTMORE

Nollywood Actor Odunlade Adekola who will be graduating very soon, he shared the video and photos of himself and Other Unilag students Signing Out in style.

As shared by odunlade...

VIA https://www.gistmore.com/odunlade-adekolas-unilag-students-sign-style-photos-video

E GBAMI, NA 2 (TWO) WEEKS COURSE HE GO STUDY NI?
Re: Odunlade Adekola Graduates From UNILAG, Signs Out In Style (photos, Video) by Konquest: 9:14pm On Nov 24, 2017
levrin:
@GISTMORE

As shared by odunlade...

^^^^^^^
^^^^^^^
He has a UNILAG Distance Learning First
Degree of 5 years in Business Administration!
Re: Odunlade Adekola Graduates From UNILAG, Signs Out In Style (photos, Video) by Nobody: 7:39pm On Jun 30, 2021
Danimighty7:

Even Buhari never went to school and he is the most powerful black leader right now for better or for worse

I agree with you....

That's why we have Terrorism, insurgency and the likes of it in the increase

He is truly a GOAT
Re: Odunlade Adekola Graduates From UNILAG, Signs Out In Style (photos, Video) by aribisala0(m): 8:00pm On Jun 30, 2021
Venerable612:
To my mind Odunlade does not need a degree anymore.

I suppose it’s more about self-fulfilment and perhaps having a qualification to his name.

The lesson here is that you don’t need a university degree to make it in life. Too many examples abound!
How is that the lesson HERE??

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Cossy Orjiakor Goes Into Farming / Chris Morgan Attacked By Robbers Who Stabbed Him, Tried To Slit His Throat / Timaya Buys A Range Rover For Tamar, His Second Babymama (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.