Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,110 members, 7,814,894 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:20 PM

Soundcity TV Blocks Shatta Wale On Twitter. He Reacts - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Soundcity TV Blocks Shatta Wale On Twitter. He Reacts (30715 Views)

Stonebwoy Explains Why He Pulled A Gun On Shatta Wale On Stage At VGMA 2019 / Bovi Apologises After Insulting Daddy Freeze on Twitter. He reacts / Akufo Addo Unfollows Shatta Wale On Twitter After Leaked Sex Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soundcity TV Blocks Shatta Wale On Twitter. He Reacts by Just30: 10:43am On Nov 20, 2017
EponOjuku:

Go and sit down, Ghana still begs Nigeria for electricity and there are parts of Ghana where they've never heard of electricity before.

Electricity is very important in Ghana so that you black albinos don't go about knocking down each other in darkness.
your NNPC is begging Ghana not to stop import Nigerian gas cause if we do , their gas market will collapse.
We are turning to Equitorial Guinea for gas supply
Re: Soundcity TV Blocks Shatta Wale On Twitter. He Reacts by rampantlover: 11:04am On Nov 20, 2017
londoner:

And even though it's a 'luxury' they are exporting their music made with their generators worldwide. It must really hurt some people's feelings I bet lol.

Nah you are hurt that's why you responded grin
Re: Soundcity TV Blocks Shatta Wale On Twitter. He Reacts by Buharimustgo: 12:01pm On Nov 20, 2017
Just30:
grin grin
There's no dancehall artist in Nigeria
Same way there's no rapper in Nigeria as we speak grin grin

My brother as far as we are concerned Shatta Wale or whatever his name is its still a local artist according to our own classification

1 Like

Re: Soundcity TV Blocks Shatta Wale On Twitter. He Reacts by Just30: 1:16pm On Nov 20, 2017
Buharimustgo:

My brother as far as we are concerned Shatta Wale or whatever his name is its still a local artist according to our own classification
according to Shatta Wale, wizkid is not a superstar and by our classification,
Wizkid is an undergee
Re: Soundcity TV Blocks Shatta Wale On Twitter. He Reacts by Buharimustgo: 1:48pm On Nov 20, 2017
Just30:
according to Shatta Wale, wizkid is not a superstar and by our classification,
Wizkid is an undergee

I agree with you,we have never viewed Wizkid as a superstar here,even all our artist are not

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Soundcity TV Blocks Shatta Wale On Twitter. He Reacts by londoner: 8:30pm On Nov 20, 2017
rampantlover:

Nah you are hurt that's why you responded grin

Hurt over what? Nigerian music success? I love it and Ghanaians hate it. It makes me laugh actually.
Re: Soundcity TV Blocks Shatta Wale On Twitter. He Reacts by londoner: 8:34pm On Nov 20, 2017
Just30:
grin grin
There's no dancehall artist in Nigeria
Same way there's no rapper in Nigeria as we speak grin grin

Dancehall? Rapper? We don't need that Jamaicans and Black Americans already have those genres on absolute lock as they should.

We are Afrobeats and export it proudly worldwide thank you.

1 Like

Re: Soundcity TV Blocks Shatta Wale On Twitter. He Reacts by londoner: 8:36pm On Nov 20, 2017
Buharimustgo:

I agree with you,we have never viewed Wizkid as a superstar here,even all our artist are not

He isn't a superstar but he is operating on a whole different level to Shatta even though I like a few of his songs.
Re: Soundcity TV Blocks Shatta Wale On Twitter. He Reacts by Just30: 11:23pm On Nov 20, 2017
londoner:

Dancehall? Rapper? We don't need that Jamaicans and Black Americans already have those genres on absolute lock as they should.

We are Afrobeats and export it proudly worldwide thank you.

when would you develop something of on your own

One, Rap music is African. There's nothing like African American
Dancehall is African as well
Re: Soundcity TV Blocks Shatta Wale On Twitter. He Reacts by londoner: 12:11am On Nov 21, 2017
Just30:
when would you develop something of on your own

One, Rap music is African. There's nothing like African American
Dancehall is African as well

No, you can't go around dispossessing other Black people's of their own UNIQUE musical expression just because you want to claim it or you don't want to admit you have copied or stolen.

Rap and hip hop is a genre Black Americans own and were responsible for growing shaping and sharing with the world it has a history bound to them, same with Dancehall and Jamaicans.

Nobody does it like them.

We can't lazily claim the originality of someone else.

2 Likes

Re: Soundcity TV Blocks Shatta Wale On Twitter. He Reacts by Nobody: 9:05am On Nov 21, 2017
londoner:

You can't record yourself shooting live bullets from a gun after saying Nigerian artists names and also telling people to 'suck their mother's and expect not to be blocked.

This boy is known for looking for people's trouble even fellow Ghanaian artists. He made some points in his video that may be valid but the way is taking it is not progressive at all. He needs to grow up.

Londoner that's not the point. for a TV station to take sides is extremely unprofessional. Believe me no international TV station will do that irrespective of where the artistes involved in the beef come from.
Its very normal for fellow artistes to create beef or feuds just to make things more interesting in the industry. Just like another nairalander said its like Katy Perry and Rihanna have beef and MTV decides to block Rihanna just because she is not American. Sound city were childish for this. I dont think they plan to take their brand beyond Nigeria
Re: Soundcity TV Blocks Shatta Wale On Twitter. He Reacts by Just30: 1:08pm On Nov 21, 2017
londoner:

No, you can't go around dispossessing other Black people's of their own UNIQUE musical expression just because you want to claim it or you don't want to admit you have copied or stolen.

Rap and hip hop is a genre Black Americans own and were responsible for growing shaping and sharing with the world it has a history bound to them, same with Dancehall.

Nobody does it like them.

We can't lazily claim the originality of someone else.
there's nothing like Black American
You're either American or African
When have you heard someone call himself European American ?
Re: Soundcity TV Blocks Shatta Wale On Twitter. He Reacts by Just30: 1:10pm On Nov 21, 2017
londoner:

He isn't a superstar but he is operating on a whole different level to Shatta even though I like a few of his songs.
and what is that level ?
Re: Soundcity TV Blocks Shatta Wale On Twitter. He Reacts by Just30: 1:12pm On Nov 21, 2017
Buharimustgo:

he doesn't know
Davido passed through Accra Mall and no one even give a Bleep.
Re: Soundcity TV Blocks Shatta Wale On Twitter. He Reacts by londoner: 9:19am On Nov 22, 2017
Just30:
there's nothing like Black American
You're either American or African
When have you heard someone call himself European American ?

Are you suggesting you've never heard of the terms Irish- American Hispanic- American, Asian-American, Jewish- American?

Americans put that prefix on their identity more than anyone else. Because Black or African Americans don't know the country in Africa they came from they are African or Black American.

I don't believe you have never heard of this while you were in America.

1 Like

Re: Soundcity TV Blocks Shatta Wale On Twitter. He Reacts by londoner: 9:20am On Nov 22, 2017
Just30:
he doesn't know
Davido passed through Accra Mall and no one even give a Bleep.

David is not WizKid though.
Re: Soundcity TV Blocks Shatta Wale On Twitter. He Reacts by londoner: 9:29am On Nov 22, 2017
Just30:
and what is that level ?

This level....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yFTaNokK4cU
Re: Soundcity TV Blocks Shatta Wale On Twitter. He Reacts by Just30: 9:40am On Nov 22, 2017
londoner:

This level....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yFTaNokK4cU
Shatta has got better than this
He can fill a 45000 capacity stadium
Re: Soundcity TV Blocks Shatta Wale On Twitter. He Reacts by Just30: 9:44am On Nov 22, 2017
londoner:

David is not WizKid though.
is case you didn't know
Davido is the most popular Nigerian artist in Ghana
He's relevant for the past 3 years or so.

It's a Ghanaian attitude, we see no one as a star

1 Like

Re: Soundcity TV Blocks Shatta Wale On Twitter. He Reacts by Just30: 9:48am On Nov 22, 2017
londoner:

Are you suggesting you've never heard of the terms Irish- American Hispanic- American, Asian-American, Jewish- American?

Americans put that prefix on their identity more than anyone else. Because Black or African Americans don't know the country in Africa they came from they are African or Black American.

I don't believe you have never heard of this while you were in America.

the prefixing was a segregation ting to make those people feel inferior.
Re: Soundcity TV Blocks Shatta Wale On Twitter. He Reacts by londoner: 5:34pm On Nov 22, 2017
Just30:
Shatta has got better than this
He can fill a 45000 capacity stadium

YouTube is there, you are free to post a Shatta concert with 45000 stadium filled to capacity. I await your response. Thanks in advance.

Even if you can show me, it's In Ghana only.....which is my point. The video is WizKid in Sierra Leone, Senegal, Guinea, Mali, Cameroon,Gambia,Rwanda, South Africa etc filling stadiums.
He also pulls crowd in GHANA.
Shatta is not even bigger than Sarkodie in Ghana.
Shatta is local to Ghana only not Africa in general and he is certainly not relevant outside Africa. WizKid has BOTH.
Re: Soundcity TV Blocks Shatta Wale On Twitter. He Reacts by londoner: 8:48pm On Nov 22, 2017
Re: Soundcity TV Blocks Shatta Wale On Twitter. He Reacts by Just30: 9:01pm On Nov 22, 2017
londoner:

YouTube is there, you are free to post a Shatta concert with 45000 stadium filled to capacity. I await your response. Thanks in advance.

Even if you can show me, it's In Ghana only.....which is my point. The video is WizKid in Sierra Leone, Senegal, Guinea Cameroon,Gambia, South Africa etc.
He also pulls crowd in GHANA.
Shatta is not even bigger than Sarkodie in Ghana.
Shatta is local to Ghana only not Africa in general and he is certainly not relevant outside Africa. WizKid has BOTH.

grin grin maybe you should rather see Shatta pull crowds at the Indigo o2 and the USA, Italy, London, u should see him control crowds in Gabon and more.
YouTube is free
Re: Soundcity TV Blocks Shatta Wale On Twitter. He Reacts by londoner: 9:07pm On Nov 22, 2017
[quote author=Just30 post=62624636] grin grin maybe you should rather see Shatta pull crowds at the Indigo o2 and the USA, Italy, London, u should see him control crowds in Gabon and more.
YouTube is free[/quote

Still waiting for the filled stadium's around Africa too.
Also the Indigo2 arena has a capacity of 2,350 people.
Royal Albert hall has capacity of 5,272 people.
.....Just saying.
Re: Soundcity TV Blocks Shatta Wale On Twitter. He Reacts by Just30: 9:22am On Nov 23, 2017
[quote author=londoner post=62624775][/quote] YouTube is there for you
It's not like I've locked up YouTube
Re: Soundcity TV Blocks Shatta Wale On Twitter. He Reacts by londoner: 9:57pm On Nov 23, 2017
Just30:
YouTube is there for you
It's not like I've locked up YouTube

Exactly so you can easily post them here �
Re: Soundcity TV Blocks Shatta Wale On Twitter. He Reacts by Just30: 10:19am On Nov 24, 2017
londoner:

Exactly so you can easily post them here �

I don't have the time to
You can go check it out yourself

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Iyabo Ojo Celebrates Her 41st Birthday With Sultry Photos / “Parenting Is Not Easy” - Sophia Momodu Seeks Advice From Parents Over Imade / Davido's Daughter Gets Another Amazing Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.