Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,319 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:45 AM

Antonio Conte Admit His Regret Over Hazard & Morata - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Antonio Conte Admit His Regret Over Hazard & Morata (1760 Views)

Lionel Messi: When Cristiano Levelled Me, I Have To Admit That It Hurt Me A Lot / Alvaro Morata Learnt To Head The Ball With Cristiano Ronaldo At Real Madrid / Morata Creates History Is Chelsea Win (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Antonio Conte Admit His Regret Over Hazard & Morata by cheapgoal: 8:02am On Nov 19, 2017
Chelsea boss Antonio Conte revealed that his only regret so far over the electrifying partnership between Alvaro Morata and Eden Hazard is that it took so long for him to be able to pair them together

READ MORE ON

http://cheapgoals.com/antonio-conte-admit-his-regret-over-hazard-morata/

(1) (Reply)

Didier Drogba’s New Looks Tear The Internet Apart As The Chelsea Legend Shaves H / . / Squirrels Of Benin Vibing To Yoruba Praise & Worship Song Ahead Afcon Qualifier

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.