Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,183 members, 7,818,590 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:23 PM

Kwara LG Elections: Saraki Casts His Vote (Photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kwara LG Elections: Saraki Casts His Vote (Photos) (15523 Views)

Bukola Saraki Casts His Vote At Polling Unit In Ilorin (photos) / Senator Saraki Pays Kwara LG Workers N16.9m Salary Arrears / Buhari's China Trip Is To Plot Rigging Of 2019 Elections, Saraki’s Removal- Timi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kwara LG Elections: Saraki Casts His Vote (Photos) by metronaija3: 8:51am On Nov 19, 2017
Senate President, Bukola Saraki casting his vote for LGA Chairmen and Councillors at the Kwara state local government elections.

http://metronaija.com/photos-saraki-casts-vote-kwara-lg-elections/

Re: Kwara LG Elections: Saraki Casts His Vote (Photos) by CHYSPARKY(f): 9:15am On Nov 19, 2017
Okay who e help

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kwara LG Elections: Saraki Casts His Vote (Photos) by CROWNWEALTH019(m): 9:18am On Nov 19, 2017
grin
Re: Kwara LG Elections: Saraki Casts His Vote (Photos) by madridguy(m): 9:35am On Nov 19, 2017
Saraki the man that will finish Atiku political career tongue
Re: Kwara LG Elections: Saraki Casts His Vote (Photos) by madridguy(m): 9:35am On Nov 19, 2017
You don see Anambra result? You can see PDP don pafuka

CROWNWEALTH019:
grin

2 Likes

Re: Kwara LG Elections: Saraki Casts His Vote (Photos) by CROWNWEALTH019(m): 9:56am On Nov 19, 2017
madridguy:

PDP IS APGA grin

11 Likes

Re: Kwara LG Elections: Saraki Casts His Vote (Photos) by olahero(m): 10:13am On Nov 19, 2017
he's alost lose.
Re: Kwara LG Elections: Saraki Casts His Vote (Photos) by BruncleZuma: 10:13am On Nov 19, 2017
Ngwa APC go weep for those who gives two fuçks...

2 Likes

Re: Kwara LG Elections: Saraki Casts His Vote (Photos) by Nobody: 10:13am On Nov 19, 2017
Na ceremony?
Re: Kwara LG Elections: Saraki Casts His Vote (Photos) by unitysheart(m): 10:14am On Nov 19, 2017
Na Sunday be their election?
Re: Kwara LG Elections: Saraki Casts His Vote (Photos) by morereb10: 10:14am On Nov 19, 2017
good for him
Re: Kwara LG Elections: Saraki Casts His Vote (Photos) by onatisi(m): 10:15am On Nov 19, 2017
the guy even looks out of place in the picture . i am sure he didnt spend much time there .
all those around him look hungry with poverty while he looks fresh , rich and well taken care

3 Likes

Re: Kwara LG Elections: Saraki Casts His Vote (Photos) by Nobody: 10:19am On Nov 19, 2017
casting vote to deceive the populace. As if we don't know you've annointed winners already

5 Likes

Re: Kwara LG Elections: Saraki Casts His Vote (Photos) by Oladipo1166(m): 10:20am On Nov 19, 2017
dey rigged d election like mad in Oro.

3 Likes

Re: Kwara LG Elections: Saraki Casts His Vote (Photos) by waveman2: 10:21am On Nov 19, 2017
Ur party is at the center and set can't win d election after spending so much money, day alone is a shame. Didn't, u see pdp campaign rally it was like a grave yard. It didn't, t even expect demons to perform did much to show apc is just a chest beating party.

madridguy:

Re: Kwara LG Elections: Saraki Casts His Vote (Photos) by Nobody: 10:27am On Nov 19, 2017
cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Kwara LG Elections: Saraki Casts His Vote (Photos) by Amosjaj(m): 10:31am On Nov 19, 2017
Şhît head
Re: Kwara LG Elections: Saraki Casts His Vote (Photos) by madridguy(m): 10:33am On Nov 19, 2017
Wake up from your slumber.

CROWNWEALTH019:

PDP IS APGA grin
Re: Kwara LG Elections: Saraki Casts His Vote (Photos) by madridguy(m): 10:35am On Nov 19, 2017
Ipob with excuses.

waveman2:

Ur party is at the center and set can't win d election after spending so much money, day alone is a shame. Didn't, u see pdp campaign rally it was like a grave yard. It didn't, t even expect demons to perform did much to show apc is just a chest beating party.

Re: Kwara LG Elections: Saraki Casts His Vote (Photos) by gbagyiza: 10:49am On Nov 19, 2017
unitysheart:
Na Sunday be their election?

Forget d poster..I live in Ilorin, d election was conducted yesterday (Saturday).

1 Like

Re: Kwara LG Elections: Saraki Casts His Vote (Photos) by sinceraconcept(m): 10:52am On Nov 19, 2017
Ilorin locals would be like " Snate Presdent ti de" they all come out in case he sprays money and I'm pretty sure he would spray money there cos that's his way
Re: Kwara LG Elections: Saraki Casts His Vote (Photos) by sinceraconcept(m): 10:55am On Nov 19, 2017
gbagyiza:

Forget d poster..I live in Ilorin, d election was conducted yesterday (Saturday).
well armed men went to steal ballot boxes in Adewole
Re: Kwara LG Elections: Saraki Casts His Vote (Photos) by kokozain(m): 10:58am On Nov 19, 2017
madridguy:
Saraki the man that will finish Atiku political career tongue
Said by who? He was beaten by PDP at ajikobi ward Ilorin west LGA and also the governor was beaten by pdp councillor(because no PDP chairman to contest with)at baale ward saare ifelodun LGA. But they are yet to declare the guy as winner(knowing fully well that they have to win by fire by force even if its going to be on rigging)

2 Likes

Re: Kwara LG Elections: Saraki Casts His Vote (Photos) by kokozain(m): 11:00am On Nov 19, 2017
sinceraconcept:
Ilorin locals would be like " Snate Presdent ti de" they all come out in case he sprays money and I'm pretty sure he would spray money there cos that's his way
U think so, not everyone because the results speaks louder that they have to wait on how to rig it. Same thing happened to sen. Shaba lafiagi that got his house burnt by the youth of his community
Re: Kwara LG Elections: Saraki Casts His Vote (Photos) by madridguy(m): 11:02am On Nov 19, 2017
Are you INEC official?

kokozain:

Said by who he was beaten by PDP at ajikobi ward and also the governor was beaten by pdp councillor(because no PDP chairman to contest with)at baale ward. But they are yet to declare the guy as winner(knowing fully well that they have to win by fire by force even if its going to be on rigging)
Re: Kwara LG Elections: Saraki Casts His Vote (Photos) by kokozain(m): 11:03am On Nov 19, 2017
madridguy:
Are you INEC official?

Check my profile I am fully based in Ilorin and followed the outcome of the elections duly.

1 Like

Re: Kwara LG Elections: Saraki Casts His Vote (Photos) by RisMas(m): 11:06am On Nov 19, 2017
I was there too wink wink wink

2 Likes

Re: Kwara LG Elections: Saraki Casts His Vote (Photos) by eedrissa(m): 11:10am On Nov 19, 2017
CHYSPARKY:
Okay who e help
he EPP him self..
Re: Kwara LG Elections: Saraki Casts His Vote (Photos) by meforyou1(m): 11:10am On Nov 19, 2017
Oladipo1166:
dey rigged d election like mad in Oro.
na their way
Re: Kwara LG Elections: Saraki Casts His Vote (Photos) by madridguy(m): 11:20am On Nov 19, 2017
Based in ilorin is not a yardstick my brother.

kokozain:

Check my profile I am fully based in Ilorin and followed the outcome of the elections duly.
Re: Kwara LG Elections: Saraki Casts His Vote (Photos) by kokozain(m): 11:27am On Nov 19, 2017
madridguy:
Based in ilorin is not a yardstick my brother.

U are very much correct but the reality must be pronounced and that is what you are hearing from me

(1) (2) (Reply)

APC, PDP Pick Candidates For Kwara Federal Rep. By-election / 2023: Buhari Should Be Wary Of People Trying To Market Tinubu ― Bode George / 78 Killed, 12 Kidnapped In Tinubu’s First Week – Nigeria Security Tracker

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.