Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,944 members, 7,817,775 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:18 PM

Police DPO Brutalised A Lady With His Wooden Baton In Lagos (Graphic Photo) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Police DPO Brutalised A Lady With His Wooden Baton In Lagos (Graphic Photo) (43623 Views)

Police Recover Body Of 2Baba, Killer Of Ahoada East Police DPO (Graphic Photos) / Woman Beaten By Police DPO In Osun (Graphic Photos) / Police DPO Trying To Run Into A Hotel After His Station Got Burnt In Ebonyi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police DPO Brutalised A Lady With His Wooden Baton In Lagos (Graphic Photo) by Nobody: 11:55am On Nov 19, 2017
ashjay001:
[s]

So, blinded by hatred, u cant recognise a flat-head(ur sis), when u see one!

Incase u dont know, when u hear festac, agboju, mile2, ajangbadi, mazamaza, yorubas are a minority there[/s]grin

Hatred? You want to see hatred and evil.... Ask Awolowo for starving to death 5 million Biafran children to death. Diabolical wicked hypocrites.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Police DPO Brutalised A Lady With His Wooden Baton In Lagos (Graphic Photo) by Nobody: 11:57am On Nov 19, 2017
Any human right activist on nairaland or reading this should please, help take this up.

Habba, this is too much na undecided

On a lady undecided
Re: Police DPO Brutalised A Lady With His Wooden Baton In Lagos (Graphic Photo) by MCzubby247(m): 11:59am On Nov 19, 2017
broke is a bastard if not how will a fine Lady live in ghetto, don't worry eeh, just that God you have life, this will be your story when the storm finish ehh.
Pele ooh.
is better you give me hoodlums that a Nigerian police,
do you know that there are station you can never be a victim of a case but rather the suspect of the same case you came to report.
Re: Police DPO Brutalised A Lady With His Wooden Baton In Lagos (Graphic Photo) by Nobody: 12:00pm On Nov 19, 2017
keep calm police is your friend
Re: Police DPO Brutalised A Lady With His Wooden Baton In Lagos (Graphic Photo) by musa234(m): 12:00pm On Nov 19, 2017
This country matter tire person walahi
Re: Police DPO Brutalised A Lady With His Wooden Baton In Lagos (Graphic Photo) by ariklawani(f): 12:01pm On Nov 19, 2017
No matter what happened, this is much.
Re: Police DPO Brutalised A Lady With His Wooden Baton In Lagos (Graphic Photo) by Ololade1999: 12:02pm On Nov 19, 2017
ekensi01:
Good the DPO village people has final gotten his paper.

1 Like

Re: Police DPO Brutalised A Lady With His Wooden Baton In Lagos (Graphic Photo) by juman(m): 12:03pm On Nov 19, 2017
Demand justice for Rose.
Re: Police DPO Brutalised A Lady With His Wooden Baton In Lagos (Graphic Photo) by Edipee(m): 12:05pm On Nov 19, 2017
What a country ?
Re: Police DPO Brutalised A Lady With His Wooden Baton In Lagos (Graphic Photo) by slimfairboy(m): 12:05pm On Nov 19, 2017
shocked Later they will argue that they're not the worst! embarassed
Useless people! They should just scrap the NPF and let Boys' Scout, Man O War or Peace Corps take over!! sad
Re: Police DPO Brutalised A Lady With His Wooden Baton In Lagos (Graphic Photo) by smileyoo: 12:06pm On Nov 19, 2017
its like the nigerian police has gone full circle in madness recently. even beasts don't treat their fellow beasts this way. their ig seems to be sleeping over these gross indiscipline of his mad men. ig pls caution your men.
Re: Police DPO Brutalised A Lady With His Wooden Baton In Lagos (Graphic Photo) by plentykola(m): 12:06pm On Nov 19, 2017
liberalsinnerx:
She looks like a Yorubaa woman to me, so I don't give a fucck since Afonjas approve of police brutality and killing of unarmed Biafraans. Hypocritical things. The only language they understand is "IT HAS TO HAPPEN TO OUR OWN FOR US TO WAKE UP."

Must u always disgrace your family everywhere u dey

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Police DPO Brutalised A Lady With His Wooden Baton In Lagos (Graphic Photo) by ashjay001(m): 12:08pm On Nov 19, 2017
liberalsinnerx:

Hatred? You want to see hatred and evil.... Ask Awolowo for starving to death 5 million Biafran children to death. Diabolical wicked hypocrites.

He was only reacting! U brought on d fight, now u complain, ur opponent won fighting dirty?

At least, he tried making restitution, by paying u'll £20?

Incase, u're too young to have realised it, "life doesnt play by ur rules!"
Re: Police DPO Brutalised A Lady With His Wooden Baton In Lagos (Graphic Photo) by latecoinvest: 12:08pm On Nov 19, 2017
typing..........
Re: Police DPO Brutalised A Lady With His Wooden Baton In Lagos (Graphic Photo) by MIGHTYMAN82(m): 12:23pm On Nov 19, 2017
phranklyn92:
Monsters. My hatred for the Nigerian police is unprecedented! Those chaps have evil in their loinclothes angry
then kill urselp:p
Re: Police DPO Brutalised A Lady With His Wooden Baton In Lagos (Graphic Photo) by gebest: 12:24pm On Nov 19, 2017
she fyn for d first picture minus d blood.
Re: Police DPO Brutalised A Lady With His Wooden Baton In Lagos (Graphic Photo) by OROSUNBOLB(m): 12:28pm On Nov 19, 2017
liberalsinnerx:
She looks like a Yorubaa woman to me, so I don't give a fucck since Afonjas approve of police brutality and killing of unarmed Biafraans. Hypocritical things. The only language they understand is "IT HAS TO HAPPEN TO OUR OWN FOR US TO WAKE UP."

All 'biafrans' can rot in hell! You these empty chest-beating,cave-dwelling primitive goats can never be reasonable. Kanu is six feet below the ground now-deal with that! Ode,'the woman looks like a yoruba woman to me'. This is a clear proof of illogical and irrational thinking of an average biafran-pig. Even if it is later established that the woman is from Arochukwu or Aba,the Biafran fools will still blame Yoruba.
Re: Police DPO Brutalised A Lady With His Wooden Baton In Lagos (Graphic Photo) by Nobody: 12:29pm On Nov 19, 2017
OROSUNBOLB:

All 'biafrans' can rot in hell! You these empty chest-beating,cave-dwelling primitive goats can never be reasonable. Kanu is siix feet below the ground now-deal with that! Ode,'the woman looks like a yoruba woman to me'. This is a clear proof of illogical and irrational thinking of an average biafran-pig. Even if it is later established that the woman is from Arochukwu or Aba,the Biafran fools will still blame Yoruba.

Biafrans I hope you are reading this.
Re: Police DPO Brutalised A Lady With His Wooden Baton In Lagos (Graphic Photo) by vineyardfarms: 12:35pm On Nov 19, 2017
ReorxTohGan:
nigerian police are just animals....now temme why wunt dey be ranked d worst in d world...Awon alasho dudu oshi!!!!!

IMAGINE THIS IS A HUMAN BEING, SOMEONE ELSE DAUGHTER, SISTER, SOMEONE ELSE WIFE. EVEN DOGS ARE TREATED HUMANLY.

CAN WE STILL SAY NIGERIAN POLICE ARE OUR FRIENDS AND PROTECTORS?
Re: Police DPO Brutalised A Lady With His Wooden Baton In Lagos (Graphic Photo) by fumiswtpusytwo(f): 12:44pm On Nov 19, 2017
ashjay001:

So, blinded by hatred, u cant recognise a flat-head(ur sis), when u see one!

Incase u dont know, when u hear festac, agboju, mile2, ajangbadi, mazamaza, yorubas are a minority theregrin
Are u trying to tell me that ss and se biafrans own that area so therefore lagos is a no man's land,like what our mighty oba said.
I am a yoruba muslim and. If she is a yoruba christian let them deal with her.or. Even an ipob terrorist let them Deal with her.nigeria police still remains the best in the world and buhari is the best president the world has ever known and will rule to 2023.
Sarrki as you can see I have started dividing ss from their se brothers and hate yoruba christian and igbos,please when are you going to enlist me as a permanent staff with the bmc.
Nobody should quote me because I am very hungry and willing to do anything to benefit from the. Corruption and stealing going on in the country.
Saarki please I want to be a zoomb iee
Re: Police DPO Brutalised A Lady With His Wooden Baton In Lagos (Graphic Photo) by Adebowale89(m): 12:45pm On Nov 19, 2017
liberalsinnerx:
She looks like a Yorubaa woman to me from her coneskull and weight, so I don't give a fucck since Afonjas approve of police brutality and killing of unarmed Biafraans. Hypocritical things. The only language they understand is "IT HAS TO HAPPEN TO OUR OWN FOR US TO WAKE UP."

that Lady is either akwa ibom or pH, stop been ridiculous beside all this your baby class talk is not why the thread was created

injustice is what the thread is talking abt, nw go play with your toys

Re: Police DPO Brutalised A Lady With His Wooden Baton In Lagos (Graphic Photo) by tunjijones(m): 12:46pm On Nov 19, 2017
Yes I know Nigerian police are terrible. But I am 100 percent sure that there is more to this story....
Re: Police DPO Brutalised A Lady With His Wooden Baton In Lagos (Graphic Photo) by mayze: 12:49pm On Nov 19, 2017
MIGHTYMAN82:
ur stupid father hv done greater mistake he could hv use condom with ur ashaowo mother dat would hv b beta dan 2 bring in A useless type like u 2 dis planent earth pls kill urself for d sake of NPF Rose case is just a childish play urs will worst, NNTOOORRR
If u r really supporting dis cruel act,I pray the same fate befall someone in your family before the end of dis year.Amen.Some of you on this platform are just so heartless.
Re: Police DPO Brutalised A Lady With His Wooden Baton In Lagos (Graphic Photo) by Adebowale89(m): 12:49pm On Nov 19, 2017
fumiswtpusytwo:

Are u trying to tell me that ss and se biafrans own that area so therefore lagos is a no man's land,like what our mighty oba said.
I am a yoruba muslim and even though I love nigeria so so much, I am beginning to hate the brutality of the zoo police.

chinanza hwfar? Omo ina wey dey reject her region&religion
Re: Police DPO Brutalised A Lady With His Wooden Baton In Lagos (Graphic Photo) by tunjijones(m): 12:52pm On Nov 19, 2017
fumiswtpusytwo:

I am a yoruba muslim and even though I love nigeria so so much, I am beginning to hate the brutality of the zoo police.

Oga south south are not Biafrans...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Police DPO Brutalised A Lady With His Wooden Baton In Lagos (Graphic Photo) by caesarsconcept(m): 1:01pm On Nov 19, 2017
Meanwhile

Re: Police DPO Brutalised A Lady With His Wooden Baton In Lagos (Graphic Photo) by Adebowale89(m): 1:05pm On Nov 19, 2017
fumiswtpusytwo:

My. Name is funmi please.
I am a yoruba muslim from no man's land lagos.
I am a nigeria andd I love nigeria.
And please stop mentioning me except you want to Suck. My tight meat.

where in sw state are u from, local govt, town, your family compound in ur town, brief of your lineage werey

you're a vagabond for denying your region just because they're no where to be found omo ale!
Re: Police DPO Brutalised A Lady With His Wooden Baton In Lagos (Graphic Photo) by delishpot: 1:06pm On Nov 19, 2017
Say whaaat!!! shocked
Re: Police DPO Brutalised A Lady With His Wooden Baton In Lagos (Graphic Photo) by fumiswtpusytwo(f): 1:08pm On Nov 19, 2017
tunjijones:

Oga south south are not Biafrans...
Can you go to isari compound and please help me and tell. Him he is not a. Biafra.
Let me list names of ss people that supported or support baifra.
Philip effiong.
Isari.
Tompolo.
Gej.
Technically rich.
Plus millions secretly supporting.
Do u think some people defending biafra here is igbo.there ss people here defending.
Anyway is none of my bussiness as I am a yoruba muslim from no man's land lagos.
Please don't mention me again,i will like to go and wash my pant,is more than a month I haven't washed it.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

3 Ladies From Other African Countries Caught Stealing In Lagos(photos,videos) / Police Arrest Notorious Armed Robber, Arsonists In Lagos. / Islamic Teacher Caught Defiling 5-Year-Old Girl In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.