Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,944 members, 7,817,775 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:18 PM

Police DPO Brutalised A Lady With His Wooden Baton In Lagos (Graphic Photo) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Police DPO Brutalised A Lady With His Wooden Baton In Lagos (Graphic Photo) (43623 Views)

Police Recover Body Of 2Baba, Killer Of Ahoada East Police DPO (Graphic Photos) / Woman Beaten By Police DPO In Osun (Graphic Photos) / Police DPO Trying To Run Into A Hotel After His Station Got Burnt In Ebonyi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Re: Police DPO Brutalised A Lady With His Wooden Baton In Lagos (Graphic Photo) by SHOCK7(m): 11:39am On Nov 23, 2017
liberalsinnerx:
She looks like a Yorubaa woman to me from her coneskull, weight and typical yoruba women hairstyle to hide their coneskull, so I don't give a fucck since Afonjas approve of police brutality and killing of unarmed Biafraans. Hypocritical things. The only language they understand is "IT HAS TO HAPPEN TO OUR OWN FOR US TO WAKE UP."
If you don't know what to say,why not just SHUT UP,Let reasonable humans comment!
Re: Police DPO Brutalised A Lady With His Wooden Baton In Lagos (Graphic Photo) by SHOCK7(m): 11:45am On Nov 23, 2017
shurley22:
Jesus Christ! shocked Nigeria our beloved country... Mehn...we really have a long way to go
hi shurley,u still haven't replied my PM!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

3 Ladies From Other African Countries Caught Stealing In Lagos(photos,videos) / Police Arrest Notorious Armed Robber, Arsonists In Lagos. / Islamic Teacher Caught Defiling 5-Year-Old Girl In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.