Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,753 members, 7,820,606 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:01 PM

Bianca Ojukwu Defeats Emeka Ojukwu Junior In His Ward At Nnewi - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bianca Ojukwu Defeats Emeka Ojukwu Junior In His Ward At Nnewi (41724 Views)

Bianca Ojukwu Swimming As She Vacations In The Bahamas (Photos) / Emeka Ojukwu Jnr Joins APC At APC Mega Rally In Anambra (Photos) / "Bianca Ojukwu Killed My Father" - Emeka Ojukwu Jnr (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bianca Ojukwu Defeats Emeka Ojukwu Junior In His Ward At Nnewi by LasGidiOwner: 11:19am On Nov 19, 2017
Bianca Ojukwu yesterday floored her step-son, Emeka Ojukwu Jr. in the Anambra State governorship election.

While Bianca is a staunch supporter of Willie Obiano, Emeka recently decamped to the All Progressives Congress, APC.

The wife of the former Biafran leader Dim Odimegwu Ojukwu expressed joy with the victory recorded by the APGA candidate at the polling units in her ward, Umudim Central School, in Nnewi North LGA.

A breakdown of results collated in the unit showed that APGA recorded 261 votes, APC 98, and PDP 80.

Speaking to newsmen in the area, Mrs. Ojukwu, said, “In my area, APGA is winning. I believe we will go on to win the election.”

Emeka Ojukwu Jr. had thrown his weight behind the APC candidate, Tony Nwoye.

http://dailypost.ng/2017/11/19/anambra-election-bianca-defeats-ojukwus-first-son/amp/

Lalasticlala

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bianca Ojukwu Defeats Emeka Ojukwu Junior In His Ward At Nnewi by madridguy(m): 11:23am On Nov 19, 2017
Noted.
Re: Bianca Ojukwu Defeats Emeka Ojukwu Junior In His Ward At Nnewi by python1: 11:38am On Nov 19, 2017
FFK right now.

36 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bianca Ojukwu Defeats Emeka Ojukwu Junior In His Ward At Nnewi by millionboi2: 11:45am On Nov 19, 2017
Prodigal son

51 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bianca Ojukwu Defeats Emeka Ojukwu Junior In His Ward At Nnewi by Gistusmore: 11:45am On Nov 19, 2017
PDP FOR 2019, velieve it or not just note it down somewhere

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bianca Ojukwu Defeats Emeka Ojukwu Junior In His Ward At Nnewi by Yorubaangel(m): 11:45am On Nov 19, 2017
Power of woman �

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bianca Ojukwu Defeats Emeka Ojukwu Junior In His Ward At Nnewi by iambabaG: 11:45am On Nov 19, 2017
A house divided against itself will not stand!
Biafrans are simply their own problem; even within a family.. na wa oo!

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bianca Ojukwu Defeats Emeka Ojukwu Junior In His Ward At Nnewi by CROWNWEALTH019(m): 11:46am On Nov 19, 2017
grin
Re: Bianca Ojukwu Defeats Emeka Ojukwu Junior In His Ward At Nnewi by lordcabasa(m): 11:46am On Nov 19, 2017
Riding On Ojukwus Legacy, I just hope they don't destroy what's left of the late ikemba of Nnewi

15 Likes

Re: Bianca Ojukwu Defeats Emeka Ojukwu Junior In His Ward At Nnewi by mokaflex(m): 11:46am On Nov 19, 2017
Wife of the original Biafran warlord heavily involved in the election. Who them is that mischief calling my dear country a zoo asking his zombies to boycott elections?

24 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Bianca Ojukwu Defeats Emeka Ojukwu Junior In His Ward At Nnewi by Nebuzaradan: 11:46am On Nov 19, 2017
wetin this greedy son dey think before?
that Nnewi people will leave his father party and vote for bokoharam party?

92 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Bianca Ojukwu Defeats Emeka Ojukwu Junior In His Ward At Nnewi by Benjom(m): 11:46am On Nov 19, 2017
grin
Re: Bianca Ojukwu Defeats Emeka Ojukwu Junior In His Ward At Nnewi by victorazyvictor(m): 11:47am On Nov 19, 2017
He never known Anambrarians grin

6 Likes

Re: Bianca Ojukwu Defeats Emeka Ojukwu Junior In His Ward At Nnewi by sanpipita(m): 11:47am On Nov 19, 2017
Agunwanyi, Ezigbo Ada Igbo, may you continue preserving Ikemba's legacies.

36 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Bianca Ojukwu Defeats Emeka Ojukwu Junior In His Ward At Nnewi by Nobody: 11:47am On Nov 19, 2017
This woman is very pretty sha undecided

8 Likes

Re: Bianca Ojukwu Defeats Emeka Ojukwu Junior In His Ward At Nnewi by victorazyvictor(m): 11:49am On Nov 19, 2017
Nebuzaradan:

I tell you the guy no get common sense.
He thinks Anambra people will welcome muslim party of Boko Haram?

Western life has blindfolded him not to recognize the characteristics of his people.

63 Likes

Re: Bianca Ojukwu Defeats Emeka Ojukwu Junior In His Ward At Nnewi by BruncleZuma: 11:50am On Nov 19, 2017
grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Bianca Ojukwu Defeats Emeka Ojukwu Junior In His Ward At Nnewi by victorazyvictor(m): 11:51am On Nov 19, 2017
iambabaG:
A house divided against itself will not stand!
Biafrans are simply their own problem; even within a family.. na wa oo!

What's this one saying?
Did you hear they were fighting?
or she would have competed with man from north?

10 Likes

Re: Bianca Ojukwu Defeats Emeka Ojukwu Junior In His Ward At Nnewi by Deepfreezer(m): 11:51am On Nov 19, 2017
No going back we recognize our own. APGA

8 Likes

Re: Bianca Ojukwu Defeats Emeka Ojukwu Junior In His Ward At Nnewi by TheDokita(m): 11:53am On Nov 19, 2017
So the spirit of Ojukwu is with the woman, no with his son,, hmmm... interesting

2 Likes

Re: Bianca Ojukwu Defeats Emeka Ojukwu Junior In His Ward At Nnewi by SHAKABOOM: 11:55am On Nov 19, 2017
Hahaha!Losser..Apc winning Anambra election is like Robert mugabe winning election in AMELIKA cheesy

Mr nwoye yu can try next time in Katsina..I feel yu will be very lucky dia.

14 Likes

Re: Bianca Ojukwu Defeats Emeka Ojukwu Junior In His Ward At Nnewi by onstelly(f): 11:55am On Nov 19, 2017
With the results i am seeing online, i cant help but ask if all the crowd that was at awka during apc final rally didnt vote huh. I know obiano will win.

7 Likes

Re: Bianca Ojukwu Defeats Emeka Ojukwu Junior In His Ward At Nnewi by MorataFC: 11:57am On Nov 19, 2017
grin
Re: Bianca Ojukwu Defeats Emeka Ojukwu Junior In His Ward At Nnewi by darfay: 11:58am On Nov 19, 2017
My I think dey are banging each other what about you guys

1 Like

Re: Bianca Ojukwu Defeats Emeka Ojukwu Junior In His Ward At Nnewi by darfay: 11:58am On Nov 19, 2017
madridguy:
Noted.

Salahudeen my fellow Afonja but Wetin concern our conehead with igbo matters sef

4 Likes

Re: Bianca Ojukwu Defeats Emeka Ojukwu Junior In His Ward At Nnewi by Nobody: 11:58am On Nov 19, 2017
K, fine woman
Re: Bianca Ojukwu Defeats Emeka Ojukwu Junior In His Ward At Nnewi by Referendum50(f): 11:58am On Nov 19, 2017
Nebuzaradan:
that guy has collected his money from the useless apc and moved on. Lol... No real igbo man likes Boko haram apc party unless money is involved

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bianca Ojukwu Defeats Emeka Ojukwu Junior In His Ward At Nnewi by Nobody: 11:59am On Nov 19, 2017
See Afonjas salivating and commenting above " this woman is pretty," " she fine sha". That's all they are good for....admiring beautiful women and don't know when to be professional. Because they don't have beautiful women in their region. They see any beautiful woman, they can't control themselves. Igbo men rarely say a word because THIS IS WHAT WE ARE USED TO...WE HAVE BEEN SEEING BEAUTIFUL WOMEN, EVEN MILLIONS FINER THAN BIANCA SINCE BIRTH; SO WE ARE NOT MOVED. Tasty Afonjas; so hungry, the funny thing is women like these don't even look their side.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bianca Ojukwu Defeats Emeka Ojukwu Junior In His Ward At Nnewi by Referendum50(f): 11:59am On Nov 19, 2017
sanpipita:
Agunwanyi, Ezigbo Ada Igbo, may you continue preserving Ikemba's legacies.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

'EduGate': 8 Controversies That Led To Betta Edu’s ‘downfall’ / Saraki Reacts As Tinubu's Ex-CSO Is Deployed To Kwara As Police Commissioner / People At The Entrance Of The Presidential Tribunal Court (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.