Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,051 members, 7,956,925 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 10:39 PM

Peter Okoye Covers Guardian Life Magazine - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Peter Okoye Covers Guardian Life Magazine (24937 Views)

Zainab Balogun & Kenneth Okolie Cover Guardian Life Magazine (Photos) / Tiwa Savage Covers Guardian Life Magazine (Photos) / Ramsey Nouah Covers Guardian Life Magazine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Okoye Covers Guardian Life Magazine by kayjay007(m): 4:49pm On Nov 19, 2017
londonrivals:
Peter Okoye is the cover star for this week's edition of Guardian Life magazine. In it, the former half of Psquare described himself as a 'singer, dancer, entrepreneur, 100% entertainer' and revealed that his journey as a solo artist is one of the most exciting things he's experiencing.'

http://metronaija.com/photos-peter-okoye-covers-guardian-life-magazine/

Did u say former half of psquare? U should have said former twin or former brother. LWKMD ROTFL.
Re: Peter Okoye Covers Guardian Life Magazine by kay29000(m): 5:07pm On Nov 19, 2017
imstrong1:
it's a title of a book I read years back.. The Irony of life is that the things that takes you on top are rarely the things that keeps you there.. Its takes more than a talent thanks for flashing my mind back..
Yes... That's so true. And about the book, Talent is Not Enough, it was written by John C Maxwell. I also read it years back... About ten years ago.

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye Covers Guardian Life Magazine by AyakaDunukofia: 5:10pm On Nov 19, 2017
Peter has the P Square dance steps and foot works which we all will miss as per the demise of Psquare. On the other hand, Paul has proven that he is the owner of the Psquare melodic signature as per his super singing stlyle and voice.
But I can't understand why people are emotional about their quest to go solo.
Re: Peter Okoye Covers Guardian Life Magazine by buchai: 7:15pm On Nov 19, 2017
Mr Peter the west separated twince
Re: Peter Okoye Covers Guardian Life Magazine by Nobody: 9:17pm On Nov 19, 2017
Another Dbanj and wande in the making.
Re: Peter Okoye Covers Guardian Life Magazine by Bism(m): 9:49pm On Nov 19, 2017
Peter reminds me of Nigeria vs Argentina friendly when our opponent rushed and scored two goals the rest they say is history. Bright mind dont follow the crowd they do their own in their own way . Just like fresh jambite in first year, you will notice some few who never ask and answer question but the majority trying to form efiko. Na result they later rearrange class hierarchy. So me I am not moved by all his media hype for Peter. Fear the silent one.
Re: Peter Okoye Covers Guardian Life Magazine by Nobody: 10:59pm On Nov 19, 2017
Addictedtodrugs:
Here in Benin City we don’t know anybody called Peter

Speak for yourself. I am based in Benin and I love Mr P's songs.
Re: Peter Okoye Covers Guardian Life Magazine by Starships4u(m): 7:06pm On Nov 22, 2017
SolidGenius:
My comment have been modified

Mumu, the other twin had a colabo with timaya and he referred him as the "True Psquare" that was even before their separation.

If you read the book Ego is the enemy then you would know that Mr P is a talkative while abandoning the important issue which is "Real Creative Work"

sorry was I the Mumu yhu referring to??

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Omowunmi Ajiboye Recounts Her Son’s Escape From Abeokuta Tanker Explosion / How Baba Sala Died - Son Talks On Icon's Demise After Taking Supper / The Last Picture Of Apple CEO - Steve Jobs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.