Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,491 members, 7,819,785 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:18 PM

Pure Water Biz(Discuss) - Business (40) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Pure Water Biz(Discuss) (229272 Views)

Poll: Who is to blame for the empty satchet pure water that litter the streets.

Pure water producers: 12% (1 vote)
End users: 50% (4 votes)
Ministry of environment: 25% (2 votes)
Hawkers: 0% (0 votes)
Waste disposal contractors: 12% (1 vote)
This poll has ended

Hw To Write A Pure Water Biz Proposal / How Lucrative Is Pure Water Biz In Lagos? / Pure Water Biz In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) ... (72) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by kabarka(m): 5:42pm On Jan 12, 2016
SEGUNKADRI:
@kabarka... nyc work u av bin doing... but please i need help about supplying used pure sachet for recycling. Thanks... u can reach me thru this mail address: segunkadri@yahoo.com

check ur inbox.
Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by kubaWill: 8:27pm On Jan 12, 2016
kabarka:
@chidima and kubawill.
check ur inbox
Thanks boss! God bless!
Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by FrankTalk1: 12:11am On Jan 13, 2016
I must say that the kind of openness and generosity of all contributors of this tread especially Karbarka and Madam L is uncommon. Thanks a lot . I just discovered this thread and have read from page 1 up to th is point. I am very interested in this business. The info is great. Karbarka kindly inbox me some manuals/materials: gospelcares@yahoo.com Thanks in advance.
Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by kabarka(m): 12:37pm On Jan 15, 2016
FrankTalk1:
I must say that the kind of openness and generosity of all contributors of this tread especially Karbarka and Madam L is uncommon. Thanks a lot . I just discovered this thread and have read from page 1 up to th is point. I am very interested in this business. The info is great. Karbarka kindly inbox me some manuals/materials: gospelcares@yahoo.com Thanks in advance.

You ve been replied for days now.
Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by FrankTalk1: 12:25pm On Jan 20, 2016
Thanks a lot. Got it. I also replied you via email. Keep up the good work.
Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by Spain007(m): 5:56pm On Jan 20, 2016
Nissan cabstar mini truck idea for pure water business,wood and iron transportion..etc
Diesel engine FD35
Spring suspensión
Strong iron bucket
6tons
Normal hand drive
Location.. Ladipo
#1.5M negt.

Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by gesolyn(m): 5:41pm On Jan 31, 2016
Pls let have the manual too @ rockylyn24@gmail.c
om
Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by Nobody: 6:03pm On Jan 31, 2016
kabarka:

Oga Kabaka...Longest time...I did not get a reply from you...Chinonso_ugwuegbu@hotmail.com you remember the add
Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by millhouse: 7:02pm On Feb 18, 2016
Oslo
Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by Oboy101: 7:59pm On Feb 28, 2016
Hi@Kabarka I seriously want to invest in this pure-water stuff but I have no idea about it...I want to know all the machines needed for a start and their prices....how many people to employ for a start and also can I be the owner and the manager at the same time? I need serious help on this..and please must I have any degree before starting my factory? My mail ronaldocollins4@gmail.com
Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by 1Achiever(m): 1:33am On Mar 02, 2016
Wow... very informative. I can't believe I read almost everything in this thread from 2010 to 28 of February. Please I've got a land I am interested in the business and I want to start building. I need all the information that can be given Oga kabaka help you brother please. Here is my mail someoneinurlife@yahoo.com
Thank you very much in advance.
Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by 1Achiever(m): 1:43am On Mar 02, 2016
Please and anyone that has an ebook or anything that wants to share I'll highly appreciate it. I gave Oga kabarka my email above. I'm repeating please thanks
Someoneinurlife@yahoo.com
Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by Folayinka: 2:55am On Mar 02, 2016
Please, am also interested in the manual. ykrealvisiononline@gmail.com. God bless.
kabarka:

Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by gbegudujo: 8:15am On Mar 02, 2016
[quote author=kabarka post=40120705]you can check your inbox now.
[/quote Thanks for all the advice on the pure water biz it's exactly what the info I ve been looking for pls I seriously want to invest in this pure-water stuff but I have no idea about it...I want to know all the machines needed for a start and their prices....how many people to employ for a start and also can I be the owner and the manager at the same time? I need serious help on this email is gbegudu_jo@yahoo.com thanks I appreciate
Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by kloser(m): 2:15pm On Mar 03, 2016
Please how do I solve the issue with my groundwater? It doesn't taste refreshing it's flat to taste and feels like boiled water?
Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by oluwasijiola(m): 1:16am On Mar 06, 2016
Morning guys..trust our saturday was a blast..Please, I need better value for my money as I presently manage a purewater factory somewhere in ondo state.The supplier sell to us packing bags(packing nylon) at a price I feel is much,though it is of good quality.Also the same supplier sells to us from lag.customized nylon for sealing the water which I also feel the price per kg is much..Anyone with a better deal should contact me on 08134326399,07066496859..
Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by Lipso: 8:13am On Mar 06, 2016
Great thread; kindly send the pure water biz info to: eookolakpa@gmail.com
Thanks.
Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by tunapa4dem: 10:38am On Mar 08, 2016
I need Nigeria used Mitsubishi canter truck, i need it urgent anybody that have it can contact me on 08030765346.
Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by Primegold: 12:34pm On Mar 18, 2016
Dear Kabarka,

Pls send the detailed info to me as well. Many thanks & God bless. Email address: primegold1@yahoo.com
Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by Meridien09(m): 6:31pm On Mar 20, 2016

1 Like

Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by godswilld10(m): 6:55pm On Mar 20, 2016
Pls send the detailed info to me as well. godswillreurajolor@gmail.com
Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by godswilld10(m): 6:56pm On Mar 20, 2016
Pls send the detailed info to me as well. godswilleburajolor@gmail.com
Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by Toniology: 7:31am On Mar 24, 2016
Good day all, I must confess that this is one of the best and the most helpful trend I find on niraland.
@ kabarka, pleas kindly send me the manual guide. toniology22@gmail.com
Thanks for your openess.
Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by fashoo2010(m): 7:38am On Mar 24, 2016
FrankTalk1:
Thanks a lot. Got it. I also replied you via email. Keep up the good work.
pls can u kindly re-forward the pure water business manual to me as well. My email is fashoo2010@yahoo.com thanks and God bless u
Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by fashoo2010(m): 7:43am On Mar 24, 2016
kabarka:
Welcome To Watercruise 1

This thread has been created for 3 category of investors

1,Those that are in the biz of pure water production.

2,Those aspiring to start the biz but LACK appropriate information

3,Those that need strategies to cut cost and increase profitability.

So we invite all and sundry to this ideas and info sharing for the benefit of all.Once again,you are welcome.

Below is Automatic sealing machine that package water in sachets.
bro, I planned starting the business this year, but I really need the manual to use it as guide and preparation towards it. Pls I will appreciate if you can forward d manual to me. Thanks and God bless u. My email is fashoo2010@yahoo.com
Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by Nobody: 7:49am On Mar 24, 2016
I presently run a pure water factory in ph. You can ask any question on that.
If you are a distributor in ph, kindly contact me.
Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by folasky79: 11:08am On Mar 27, 2016
Pls send me the manual. I just got a land i'm planning to start the pure water biz soon thanks and God bless. engfolly@yahoo.co.uk
Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by JamiuO: 2:37pm On Mar 29, 2016
I need a factory used/ second hand reverse osmosis.

Anybody that know where to get it should contact me using the email below:

jabusky2000@yahoo.co.uk
Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by mrvitalis(m): 6:15pm On Apr 03, 2016
Good day everyone. .. Am really interested in this pure water business. .. am I Port Harcourt
I have a four room dormant in my house
I have bore hole set
So please I want to know what I need to start and the costs

Please help a brother out
Petervitalis123@gmail.com
Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by Primegold: 7:03pm On Apr 03, 2016
Hi All,
The last time Kabarka was seen on this thread was on Jan 15th since then all posts calling for his attention has remained unattended to.

In the spirit of free flow of information and being your brothers keeper which Kabarka started, can those who already have the manual share with those of us who need the manual but cannot get Kabarka to attend to us?

My email - primegold1@yahoo.com

God bless you.

(1) (2) (3) ... (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) ... (72) (Reply)

Lotto Forecast (sure Game) / Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free / MerryBet Punt For Pride IV

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.