Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,583 members, 7,820,108 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:49 AM

Pure Water Biz(Discuss) - Business (38) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Pure Water Biz(Discuss) (229346 Views)

Poll: Who is to blame for the empty satchet pure water that litter the streets.

Pure water producers: 12% (1 vote)
End users: 50% (4 votes)
Ministry of environment: 25% (2 votes)
Hawkers: 0% (0 votes)
Waste disposal contractors: 12% (1 vote)
This poll has ended

Hw To Write A Pure Water Biz Proposal / How Lucrative Is Pure Water Biz In Lagos? / Pure Water Biz In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) ... (72) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by Paul36: 3:42pm On Jul 14, 2015
if you want pure water operator that you want him to operate and work your machine, real technical not just operator call this number 08168250901. I base in abia state aba
Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by kabarka(m): 8:04pm On Jul 20, 2015
HEAL:
Please how much can I get this RO pump in the picture?
@Heal
what is the gallon per day?
what is the make of the RO?
Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by DeeWan: 11:02pm On Jul 30, 2015
I'm about to rent a pure water factory but the challenge I have is that I don't have a truck or vehicle to move the packaged water to buyers. Is there anyone who wants to partner me on this or provide the vehicle and I pay back at an agreed price?
Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by kkoffo(m): 2:17pm On Aug 01, 2015
Please am interested can someone send me details of this biz adebayokofoworola@gmai.com
Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by rufaiabu: 11:53pm On Aug 01, 2015
i just started a pure water factory in Gwags, how can i get distributors cos i dont have a truck yet?
Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by kabarka(m): 1:35pm On Sep 05, 2015
DeeWan:
I'm about to rent a pure water factory but the challenge I have is that I don't have a truck or vehicle to move the packaged water to buyers.
with this you are in the same shoe with @rufaiabu,so you can search for independent distributors that have vehicles for a start or construct trucks as shown in the ebook(How To Make #65000 monthly from water without your effort).
The truth is that you can create all you want.There some succesful producers that started without vehicle.
Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by kabarka(m): 1:53pm On Sep 05, 2015
DeeWan:
Is there anyone who wants to partner me on this or provide the vehicle and I pay back at an agreed price?
For this you can read through this thread from page 1,you will come across an importer (fummy).i think he is open for such deals.
Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by mojid22000: 6:04pm On Sep 05, 2015
To be frank with ourselves, this biz is not profitable anymore expecially in ogun state.
nylon is now 530 naira per kg, packing bag is 3200, there ll always be wastage, vehicle tear and wear and maintenance.
And the calculation below isn't correct should be 400÷11 × 500 =18181.81
so where is the profit?

Candid advice;
For now If you have enough capital that can set up a pure water biz, find another biz to do with the capital, selling cement is even more profitable until the price is uniformly increased to 800 to 1000 naira per 11 bags and retailers sell for 10 naira, the biz isnt lucrative for now.

kabarka:
@nonyjay's factory case study 1
now that is why your operation is dangerous for you,so stop and review your operation.
however ,we have to analysis your operation here for all to benefit.
let's start now.
as a newcomer in 3months,,selling 400bags.you are doing fine and will go far.if you can get that gen in the pix above,it will help you.

it is unfortunate 11bags is being sold for 500 but let's work it out.
let's assume you sell 440bags per day.
if 1kg gives 25bags.
it means 16kg will produce 400bags which cost 7520.
and when you sell you realise 20,000.

now let's go to expenses.from your calculation
4+3+3+5+3+3=21naira
Remember,this is without vehicle maintenance.
21 *400 =8400(cost of production + cost of selling).

Total cost= cost of material + (cost of production + cost of selling)
=8400 + 7520=15920

Profit= 20,000 - 15920
=4080
do you now see how cost is eating up your gain?
This is for ONE day.This implies that in one month
Cash income=N520 ,000
workers take away=N413,000
YOU=N106,080

Do you think this fair enough?
large sum of money passing through your hand only for you to hold so little.

The big question is WHAT DO YOU DO?
Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by kabarka(m): 8:49am On Sep 06, 2015
mojid22000:
To be frank with ourselves, this biz is not profitable anymore expecially in ogun state.
nylon is now 530 naira per kg, packing bag is 3200, l

i am not aganist your position,infact to some extent you are right.we are on the same page but there are truths you need to understand and stand for.am happy you specified OGUN.
For the purpose of our discussion lets take ogun as any big city where competition is high.
Now i once travelled to lagos arround synagogue church and met a truck with water and on enquiry i was shocked they were selling 5 bags with 10pcs for #300 or #250(cant remember for sure).
The act of such sharing proves STRONG COMPETITION AND STRUGGLE FOR MARKET.
At the same time,someone (new producer) called me from abia state telling me that supplies comes to them from another local government with delays.
These situations are not same and that is why i agree with you in parts.

1 Like

Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by kabarka(m): 9:39am On Sep 06, 2015
mojid22000:
there ll always be wastage,

yes there must be wastage but you need to learn to minimize it.make sure your operator knows the job.just minimize wastages that are under your control.
Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by kabarka(m): 1:14pm On Sep 06, 2015
mojid22000:
vehicle tear and wear and maintenance.
This is an issue of utter most importance that i love to discuss. The bulk and steady expenses comes from here.
@mojid2000
Now answer me this question.
How will you feel if this expenses and associated worries are taken away from this business?

How will the biz look like if producer are content #400-#500 and allow young marketer(with their own vehicle) to gamble the rest.

look at conditions of @Deewan and @rufaiabu
if they produce water and somebody drives in with their vehicle,load the qty they want and pays cash.
How will Deewan and rufaiabu feel?
On the other hand,does this scenario look like a worthwhile goal to pursue?
if this happens,do you think we be raising result oriented,purposeful and biz minded youths in our nation?
Do you deem it wise for ATWAP to pursue this goal?
Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by kabarka(m): 3:25pm On Sep 06, 2015
mojid22000:
And the calculation below isn't correct should be 400÷11 × 500 =18181.81 so where is the profit?

help me with these numbers. what is 400,11,500.
Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by oabel(m): 6:13pm On Sep 06, 2015
Kindly send the information bro. Abeldgreat20@yahoo.com

kabarka:
Hello everyone,
Recently, some fellows have been concerned about financial implication of starting a pure water factory.So i have decided to do something about it.I feel you guys need a kind of probable price list to enable you compare the prices in your locality.
Soon i will start sending new list of items and equipment with there prices but you can have it on request,so keep requesting.It's Free
Remain Blessed in the Lord
Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by kabarka(m): 3:05pm On Sep 07, 2015
@kkoffo and oabel ,you can check your inbox now.
Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by oabel(m): 6:23pm On Sep 07, 2015
Confirmed
Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by wisemanj(m): 6:41pm On Sep 07, 2015
Hi guys pure water business is very nice but it comes wit a lot stress from management to operator to bagger to motor boy to driver to material diesel nafdac local govt tax etc I will advice u guys to invest ur money on sometime else

1 Like

Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by ojehlite(f): 9:00pm On Sep 07, 2015
hi, thanks for the topic. am interested in the details information on the production of satchet water. my location is Abraka, Delta state. satchet water here is sold for 10 naira. 11 bags between 850 to 900. I will appreciate if u can send me the A-Z of the Biz. Thank you. e-mail: ivwuriep@gmail.com.
Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by temmiedee: 10:40am On Sep 08, 2015
kabarka:
@kkoffo and oabel ,you can check your inbox now.
Pls. you can send to temmypalace@yahoo.co.uk
Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by kabarka(m): 10:40pm On Sep 08, 2015
ojehlite:
hi, thanks for the topic. am interested in the details information on the production of satchet water. my location is Abraka, Delta state. satchet water here is sold for 10 naira. 11 bags between 850 to 900. I will appreciate if u can send me the A-Z of the Biz. Thank you. e-mail: ivwuriep@gmail.com.
You can imagine this
interesting information.welcome babe.
i will see to your need.
Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by kabarka(m): 11:04pm On Sep 08, 2015
wisemanj:
Hi guys pure water business is very nice but it comes wit a lot stress from management to operator to bagger to motor boy to driver to material diesel nafdac local govt tax etc I will advice u guys to invest ur money on sometime else

i agree with you but is this how you feel?
Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by kabarka(m): 11:34pm On Sep 08, 2015
wisemanj:

is this how you feel.
why not we talk about HOW to remove or share these stress.
Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by Nduwin(f): 1:32pm On Sep 12, 2015
@kabarka pls sir,do u hv any write up like a managerial principles of running this sachet water business?
Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by kabarka(m): 11:22am On Sep 15, 2015
Nduwin:
@kabarka pls sir,do u hv any write up like a managerial principles of running this sachet water business?

management principle?sure,something could be worked out.
what necessitated your need of it.what problem do you want to solve that made you look @management principle?however i will tell you some bad MP.
Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by kabarka(m): 11:30am On Sep 15, 2015
i would like to appreciate two men this time for their understanding and show of maturity during a crises period.
Gossssh,it looked as if i swindled them of their money.
They paid for ebook but i couldn't send it on time.@deking and osime.thanks a lot.
and a very big thanks to oluwaseun.
Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by fanedrive(m): 6:13pm On Sep 16, 2015
Please I will the the info sent to my e mail: tolubenjamin.tb@gmail.com
Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by Ephraimyte(m): 2:27pm On Sep 18, 2015
echoedwalls:
Hi y'all,
I have access to a Pure Water factory located on. Lasu-Isheri road (close to igando area).
I seek partnership I to run the factory.
Though the factory has been approved by NAFDAC, it still needs to be renewed along with the equipments .
Get intouch 08133988130
Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by Ephraimyte(m): 2:55pm On Sep 18, 2015
Please, Anyone who knows of a pure water factory in Lagos State that is up for lease should contact me on 08133988130. Thanks
Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by Nobody: 8:47pm On Sep 18, 2015
Just to inform that a pure water factory is available for lease. its located in Shomolu/Bariga area. interested persons/companies should contact dis number 08032428103 for inspection/further detail.
Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by innie77(m): 6:37am On Oct 06, 2015
mojid22000:
nylon is now 530 naira per kg, packing bag is 3200, there ll always be wastage, vehicle tear and wear and maintenance.
so where is the profit?

Candid advice;
For now If you have enough capital that can set up a pure water biz, find another biz to do with the capital, selling cement is even more profitable until the price is uniformly increased to 800 to 1000 naira per 11 bags and retailers sell for 10 naira, the biz isnt lucrative for now.

Let us help you reduce cost of production by supplying good quality packing bag by 7%-10%.

Call innie

Email: inniobong77@yahoo.com

We deliver to any part of Nigeria

Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by innie77(m): 6:44am On Oct 06, 2015
TOP QUALITY (pure water) PACKING BAGS.

Call innie

To anywhere in Nigeria @ a very reduced prices,we'll be glad to be part of your success story.

We are a call away from you
Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by innie77(m): 6:49am On Oct 06, 2015
mojid22000:
so where is the profit?

Candid advice;

Let us help you cut your PACKING BAGS Cost by 7%-10%. Contact us on

PACKING BAGS.

Call innie

We deliver to any part of Nigeria
Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by mobolas: 5:03pm On Oct 11, 2015
Can someone give me the price of a 2ton reverse osmosis and 8 gramms ozonator.

(1) (2) (3) ... (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) ... (72) (Reply)

Lotto Forecast (sure Game) / Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free / MerryBet Punt For Pride IV

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.