Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,688 members, 7,809,604 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:53 AM

Pure Water Biz(Discuss) - Business (50) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Pure Water Biz(Discuss) (228755 Views)

Poll: Who is to blame for the empty satchet pure water that litter the streets.

Pure water producers: 12% (1 vote)
End users: 50% (4 votes)
Ministry of environment: 25% (2 votes)
Hawkers: 0% (0 votes)
Waste disposal contractors: 12% (1 vote)
This poll has ended

Hw To Write A Pure Water Biz Proposal / How Lucrative Is Pure Water Biz In Lagos? / Pure Water Biz In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) ... (72) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by yahyamay(m): 6:42pm On May 08, 2017
kudos to kabarka and others. pls am interested also. send the material to m20004real@yahoo.com
Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by lovelycisca(f): 7:21pm On May 08, 2017
Wonderful topic here, plz am very much interested in the business.. Send to me too.. Tanks.. Chikkychyka@gmail.com
Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by abikun(m): 9:43pm On May 08, 2017
oppre26:
I have been looking for good info on what the business entails and this thread has done well. Kudos to its initiator and all the solid contributors here. Kindly send me full details at oppre26@hotmail.com.
Thanks.
Sent.
Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by abikun(m): 9:45pm On May 08, 2017
uchenageme:
Please send me details to: uchame@yahoo.com, I have been making serious plans to start this business and I now have some of the resources required including landed property at Sango Otta.

Sent.
Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by abikun(m): 9:47pm On May 08, 2017
maj007:

Hello Brother.

I am in the process of committing significant fund to the setting up a plant (satchel & bottling lines) before i stumbled on this tread.

The long running discussion is the most amazing thing I have seen on NL since I joined in 2010.

Please help me the business plan forwarded to other guys. It will serve a quite significant purpose.

I am definitely sure we will have mutually beneficial relationship in a short while.

moshood_jamiu@yahoo.com.

Regards.

Sent. Got your message on WhatsApp, feel free to contact me anytime.
Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by abikun(m): 9:48pm On May 08, 2017
JUDA:
pls am interested send the material to linda.afolabi@gmail.com

Sent.
Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by abikun(m): 9:49pm On May 08, 2017
[quote author=yahyamay post=56329691]kudos to kabarka and others. pls am interested also. send the material to m20004real@yahoo.com[/quote

Sent.
Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by abikun(m): 9:49pm On May 08, 2017
lovelycisca:
Wonderful topic here, plz am very much interested in the business.. Send to me too.. Tanks.. Chikkychyka@gmail.com

Sent.
Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by oppre26(m): 7:40am On May 09, 2017
abikun:

Sent.
Received with many thanks. Will revert.
Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by PropertyAsset: 8:49am On May 09, 2017
Nigeria is a land flowing with milk and honey. It's a country of great entrepreneurs and business magnates. I still believe in this country, and I hope believe with me.

Contact us for your own titled land/property/asset acquisition and investment in Ibeju-Lekki (with CofO) and all accross Lagos with great deals for you.
[WhatsApp +2348027390046]
Check signature below.
Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by ibizgirl(f): 9:50am On May 09, 2017
Good day sir,

Please I am interested in the document on the set up of satchet water production. Please send it to oisazzy@gmail.com. I have a property for this purpose.

Thank you.
Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by tabontabon: 12:38pm On May 10, 2017
can I have the details for sachet water production start up. phrank.ade[@]gmail.com

thanks

abikun:
Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by kabarka(m): 3:46pm On May 10, 2017
udemzy101:

i understand ur fear and ur sarcasm..my bad.

Apologies, sarcasm not intentional
Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by Nobody: 4:09pm On May 10, 2017
kabarka:

Apologies, sarcasm not intentional
Noted
Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by guru1234: 10:40pm On May 10, 2017
kabarka:

Please sir send me the business plan and current price for accessories, second hand and new ones. just got half plot of land for this purpose before coming across this thread
Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by guru1234: 10:42pm On May 10, 2017
kabarka:

Please sir send me the business plan and current price for accessories, second hand and new ones. just got half plot of land for this purpose before coming across this thread....sodiqksa@gmail.com
Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by guru1234: 10:43pm On May 10, 2017
Please sir send me the business plan and current price for accessories, second hand and new ones. just got half plot of land for this purpose before coming across this thread....sodiqksa@gmail.com
Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by abikun(m): 10:50pm On May 14, 2017
ibizgirl:
Good day sir,

Please I am interested in the document on the set up of satchet water production. Please send it to oisazzy@gmail.com. I have a property for this purpose.

Thank you.

Sent.
Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by abikun(m): 10:53pm On May 14, 2017
tabontabon:
can I have the details for sachet water production start up. phrank.ade[@]gmail.com

thanks

Sent.
Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by abikun(m): 10:55pm On May 14, 2017
guru1234:

Sent.
Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by llade(m): 2:45am On May 18, 2017
Al appreciate if a copy is sent to me. My email is eawasini@gmail.com
Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by JOHNGLO: 4:30am On May 18, 2017
Sir,

Would appreciate if a copy is sent to me. I have a landed property in PH for this business. Am in the process of registering my business name with CAC. My mail is ojiortega@gmail.com. Anticipating your response. Will revert back.

Also send me your contact details for follow-up.

Many Thanks
Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by PropertyAsset: 6:35am On May 18, 2017
WE ACCEPT BITCOIN FOR PAYMENT FOR BUYING LANDS IN SOME OF OUR ESTATES!!!

Many are aware of the Ajah area of Lagos being the hub of Real Estate Investment in Nigeria, especially in Lagos.
Ajah is just the next big town to Lekki. A plot of Land currently sellS in Lekki for about N200m. Lekki was seeling for less than N100,000 in the 90s and now you can imagine the price difference. It was selling for few tens of thousands in the early 2000s. We have another opportunity for you to key into #LandBanking now in Ajah, which is the nearest and next town to Lekki. For just N12m, we can help you secure a titled land with CofO in a Secured Estate, and just behind the Shoprite in Shangotedo, Ajah which is where the Lagos Business School (LBS) is located. No Omo-Onile Wahala as your investment is safe (Lawyers and Surveyors do testify to this)

PROMO: Buy Titled &Secure Estate (Westwood Park Ajah) Behind New Shoprite- Get An ipad

Westwood Park Estate Is Located In A Serene Environment Of The New Economic Centre Of Lagos.

ESTATE FEATURES:
- Good Road Network
- Street Light
- Gated & Secured Environment
- Sports Corridors
- Landscaping
- Shopping Centres.

Why You Must Buy Into Westwood Park Estate 2
- The Estate Will Appreciate By Over 150% In 12 Months.
- Excellent Location,10 Minutes to VGC
- Excellent Facilities
- GOOD TITLE
- Free From Any Known Government Acquisition.

We Currently Run A Promo For iPad Every Buyer! AND THIS PROMO MAY END SOON
* Neighborhood:
* Oluwa-Ni-n-Sola Estate, Chevron, Lekki, Lagos - The Largest Private Estate In Lagos.
* The Lagos Business School, Sangotedo & Pan Atlantic University.
* Novare Mall, Lekki (Sangotedo) - The Largest Shopping Mall In Lagos.
* Emperor Estate, Sangotedo - One Of The Most Expensive Housing Estate In Lagos.
* The Monastery, Sangotedo: The Catholic Monastery.
* Lagos Homes, Sangotedo.
* Grenadines Estate, Sangotedo.
* And Many Others.

PRICE: N12m outright

INSTALLMENTAL: 3 Months

For Further Inquiries and Inspection;
Call/WhatsApp Banji:+2348034113771 /+2348027390046
Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by Nobody: 1:20pm On May 18, 2017
Please, i need the copy too. Send to my e-mail: kolapoamy@yahoo.com Thanks & God bless you.
Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by integral20: 2:33pm On May 18, 2017
@abikun, am equally interested. Pls kindly send a copy to sheidu_ilesanmi@yahoo.com
Thanks
Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by ab2care: 3:51pm On May 18, 2017
I am interested in this business, please kindly send me the details
Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by ab2care: 3:52pm On May 18, 2017
I am interested in this business, please kindly send me the details ab2care@gmail.com or WhatsApp on 08029617975
Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by JamiuO: 1:17pm On May 22, 2017
Dear All,

What is the best salary to pay a Pure water machine operator?

Kindly assist with this information.

Thank you.
Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by justineu(m): 1:47pm On May 22, 2017
kabarka:
Welcome To Watercruise 1

This thread has been created for 3 category of investors

1,Those that are in the biz of pure water production.

2,Those aspiring to start the biz but LACK appropriate information

3,Those that need strategies to cut cost and increase profitability.

So we invite all and sundry to this ideas and info sharing for the benefit of all.Once again,you are welcome.

Below is Automatic sealing machine that package water in sachets.
baba, I so much appreciates your analysis on this topic, pls can help me with details on hw to startup this business financially and others. Thanks my email : Nj4zito@yahoo.com
Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by abikun(m): 11:16pm On May 22, 2017
llade:
Al appreciate if a copy is sent to me. My email is eawasini@gmail.com
Sent.
Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by abikun(m): 11:18pm On May 22, 2017
justineu:
baba, I so much appreciates your analysis on this topic, pls can help me with details on hw to startup this business financially and others. Thanks my email : Nj4zito@yahoo.com

Sent.

(1) (2) (3) ... (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) ... (72) (Reply)

Lotto Forecast (sure Game) / Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free / MerryBet Punt For Pride IV

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.