Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,531 members, 7,819,913 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:27 AM

Pure Water Biz(Discuss) - Business (57) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Pure Water Biz(Discuss) (229337 Views)

Poll: Who is to blame for the empty satchet pure water that litter the streets.

Pure water producers: 12% (1 vote)
End users: 50% (4 votes)
Ministry of environment: 25% (2 votes)
Hawkers: 0% (0 votes)
Waste disposal contractors: 12% (1 vote)
This poll has ended

Hw To Write A Pure Water Biz Proposal / How Lucrative Is Pure Water Biz In Lagos? / Pure Water Biz In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) ... (72) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by kabarka(m): 7:52am On Mar 12, 2018
Boriqua:
Rivers State, port harcourt precisely.

Beautiful,I will mail.
Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by kabarka(m): 8:53am On Mar 13, 2018
Boriqua:
Can you refer one to me, through my email, i will appreciate it.

check your mail
Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by civi: 6:31pm On Mar 14, 2018
you are doing a nice job on this thread, kindly send e book for bussines set up
Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by kabarka(m): 10:19pm On Mar 14, 2018
civi:
you are doing a nice job on this thread, kindly send e book for bussines set up to ngjoyce4real@yahoo.com

Just goto www.waterbizworld..com
click on FAQ
Look for free info 1 which shows procedure to get your product registered.
Free info 2 which shows indispensable items needed in sachet/bottled Water factory.
Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by abikun(m): 10:34pm On Mar 17, 2018
Pure Water Factory for Sale in Ibadan!!!!!
A pure water factory including the building is for sale in Ibadan. The equipment in the factory include :
Pet blower
Bottling line (Semi automated)
Ozonator
Automated sealing machine.
Interested person should call/WhatsApp on 08063652205.

1 Like

Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by NHEM0iL: 4:48am On Mar 18, 2018
Have you drank water that is tasty.How did you feel.Comment.
Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by kabarka(m): 7:34pm On Mar 18, 2018
NHEM0iL:
Have you drank water that is tasty.How did you feel.Comment.

Definitely you feel bad but there is always solution:www.waterbizworld..com.ng/2018/01/water-treatment.html?m=1

Know one thing,taste is easily noticeable in rainy season but in dry season all people need is anything cold.!
Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by friffy: 1:35pm On Mar 21, 2018
For your comprehensive Business Plan on Sachet/Pure Water Manufacturing,make deposit of #7000 to the following account details:
ACC NAME: Owolabi Akinyemi Friday
ACC NO.: 3029431936
BANK: FBN
PHONE: 08127181848

Details of transaction should be your email address and/or phone number.
Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by kabarka(m): 8:47am On Mar 30, 2018
It was recorded from scriptures that at some point Jesus was so loved that certain people wanted to make him king. Fast forward: they were asked to choose between him and a thief. They pick the criminal and let our beloved saviour be crucified why ? Is all planned out by God, that our saviour Christ be crucified and resurrected so we could be redeemed and he be crowned king of kings . So hey! Whatever phase you pass through in life, love, shame, even the betrayals. Remember like our saviour it's working out for good.
Happy Good Friday
Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by Cation(m): 12:08pm On Apr 11, 2018
Ensure quality production. Order for quality packing bags @ KAZRIL POLYTHENE. let's give you the best!
Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by abikun(m): 12:23am On May 03, 2018
A Reverse Osmosis (RO) of 6 membrane filters is for sale. Kindly contact me on 08063652205 for details.
Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by JamiuO: 4:54pm On May 04, 2018
Please upload the pictures of the RO
Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by rushman003: 5:50pm On May 04, 2018
Hello @everybody hope you are all doing good today..
I have a satchet water factory situated in Ilorin kwara state we commence operation in 2010 but stopped in 2015 due to poor business setup due to disagreement among pure water producers rendering the market vulnerable and lots of water biz collapse tho mine was due to lack of personnel couple with the fact that I was not stable at home. Now I'm planning to move the biz to Lagos where I stay now, I would like to hear input from great members here in the forum and most importantly **** any one that can link up I need space to start my production I have all equipment I just want to move them to Lagos probably get new doc but I need space for production

Thank you all
Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by kabarka(m): 7:43am On May 07, 2018
rushman003:
Hello @everybody hope you are all doing good today..
I have a satchet water factory situated in Ilorin kwara state we commence operation in 2010 but stopped in 2015 due to poor business setup due to disagreement among pure water producers rendering the market vulnerable and lots of water biz collapse tho mine was due to lack of personnel couple with the fact that I was not stable at home. Now I'm planning to move the biz to Lagos where I stay now, I would like to hear input from great members here in the forum and most importantly **** any one that can link up I need space to start my production I have all equipment I just want to move them to Lagos probably get new doc but I need space for production

Thank you all
ok,lagosians over to you.
Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by rushman003: 7:58am On May 07, 2018
kabarka:

ok,lagosians over to you.
Thanks man please who's willing to help
Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by Nobody: 12:17pm On May 09, 2018
My water factory (Omnific Premium Table Water) which is situated in Ogun state and is registered with nafdac would be selling off its machines for both the sachet and bottle lines at very affordable and give away price.
See machine list below;

1. Semi-bottling machine(not used)
2. Dingly sachet water machine (used and very neat)
3. Used 6 tired LT Truck and Honda pick up bike.
4. Two 1HP Surface pumps.
5. Filters and UV lights
6. Manual Capping Machine and Date coding machine

[/b]Please note that these machines were all bought brand new. The sachet line has been fairly used while the bottle line hasnt been used.[b]

See pictures below; Its on first come..first serve basis.We do not reserve ahead. Thanks.

All machines have individual receipts of purchase.

My contact is +234 8134340780.

Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by Nobody: 12:20pm On May 09, 2018
More pictures

Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by Nobody: 12:23pm On May 09, 2018
More

Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by Nobody: 4:09pm On May 09, 2018
Pictures

1 Share

Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by kabarka(m): 10:40am On May 12, 2018
The industry is facing a lot of challenges now because of bad systems and corrupt institutions but @ishiguzouche,can you tell us what happened because by mere looking at your machine they are unused brand new.
Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by kabarka(m): 2:51pm On May 12, 2018
Caption - ATWAP NATIONAL CONVENTION
IMO 2018.
Theme-: PACKAGE WATER PRODUCTION IN NIGERIA (MEETING THE CHALLENGES OF THE 21ST CENTURY )

Date: 26-29/6/2018

26/6/2018 = arrival of delegates and courtesy visit to the Governor

27/6/2018 = conference proper

28/6/2018 = General Assembly

29/6/2018 delegates departure.

Conference fee for water producers is N5000 which includes conference bag, polo, jotter, biro
Conference fee for non water producers is N7000

Hotel= MARANATHA HOTELS AND SUITES(Port Harcourt road, Owerri) = N8000 per night

Exhibition : exhibitors with water related products N10000
Exhibitors without water related products is N5000

Who to attend (expected target)
1. Water producers
2. Intending Water Producers
3. Government agencies.

Expected Guests
1. Imo State Governor
2. Minister for Health
3. DG NAFDAC
4. commissioner of police
5. Commissioner of health
6. Commissioner of Environment
7. Commissioner of Water Resources
8. Commissioner of Trade and investment
9. Commissioner for employment and productivity
10. Others.
Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by Nobody: 4:05pm On May 12, 2018
@Karbaka, you are right. The industry right now is faced with alot of challenges. From poor market prices, bad roads, low market consimption, etc. I believe various challenges are specific to certian regions and locations.
Yes the machines are very much new aside of course the sachet machine which i used neatly for a while. For the bottle, i got the machines same time with sachet and even got my number but for reasons beyond i couldnt get it started apprently i got it wrong with the estimated demand.

Presently i am relocating out of the country for a while and so i'd like to shut it down. While i think of something else to do.
Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by kabarka(m): 10:25am On May 13, 2018
ishiguzouche:
From poor market prices, bad roads,

TRUE challenges are peculiar to regions but there are one that are common like the above two.
For years there have been enforcements but all failed to achieve required result.
Right now we are fighting price with one week zero production without pre-information.

apprently i got it wrong with the estimated demand.
if I get you right,do you mean demand of your product in the market?

Presently i am relocating out of the country for a while and so i'd like to shut it down. While i think of something else to do.

Sometimes this is required to recollect yourself.best of luck.
Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by kabarka(m): 12:20pm On Jun 05, 2018
Happy World Environment Day!

If you can't reuse it,refuse it.

#helpbeatplasticpollution

Now where does this leave sachet water producers especially as standard of living of nigerian is nowhere near improvement?
Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by abikun(m): 6:20pm On Jun 28, 2018
A bottle and sachet water producing factory for lease in Ibadan. If interested please call/WhatsApp: 08063652205.
Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by abikun(m): 6:20pm On Jun 28, 2018
A bottle and sachet water producing factory for lease in Ibadan. If interested please call/WhatsApp: 08063652205.
Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by lizyamos(f): 8:13pm On Jul 04, 2018
I wish to sell my purewater equipment my number is 08174198852

Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by laHot1(f): 4:43pm On Jul 27, 2018
Hello Kabarka!
What a nice thread you have here
Please I would like to go into sachet and bottle water production!
I have the space,fenced and I have already sank the borehole, my brother produces nylons.

Please I need the price range of the required machines,
And any piece of info that will facilitate this business smoothly!

chigreat@ymail.com

Thank you

kabarka:
Happy World Environment Day!

If you can't reuse it,refuse it.

#helpbeatplasticpollution

Now where does this leave sachet water producers especially as standard of living of nigerian is nowhere near improvement?
Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by mrisaac007: 5:22pm On Jul 27, 2018
Nobody blame you for dressing gorgeous, at least you deserve standing out on your wedding night, So also your product deserve standing out on the shelf cos its always their day to make a difference.
At vetri Industries limited we make sure your product is attractive on the shelf because it deserve it.
We print on PVC and PET nylon for your bottle water label, cream cup, glass bottle and any shrinking branding you can think of.
We also do plain sleeve as well. Our machine print up to 7 colors.
Vetri Industries Limited.
kM2 Ijoko Road, Sango Otta, Ogun State
mktg.vetri@gmail.com
Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by mrisaac007: 6:06pm On Jul 27, 2018
Nobody blame you for dressing gorgeous, at least you deserve standing out on your wedding night, So also your product deserve standing out on the shelf cos its always their day to make a difference.
At vetri Industries limited we make sure your product is attractive on the shelf because it deserve it.
We print on PVC and PET nylon for your bottle water label, cream cup, glass bottle and any shrinking branding you can think of.
We also do plain sleeve as well. Our machine print up to 7 colors.
Vetri Industries Limited.
kM2 Ijoko Road, Sango Otta, Ogun State
mktg.vetri@gmail.com
yes
Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by kabarka(m): 6:57pm On Jul 27, 2018
laHot1:
my brother produces nylons.

Good for you but dont try to wipe out other producers out of business because of this advantage. It wont pay.
Attend your zonal meeting and sell at a price to protect the industry.
Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by kabarka(m): 7:01pm On Jul 27, 2018
laHot1:

Please I need the price range of the required machines,
And any piece of info that will facilitate this business smoothly!

chigreat@ymail.com

Click on the blog(see signature)
Goto menu and click on FAQ
And you see what you are looking for.
Goodluck

(1) (2) (3) ... (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) ... (72) (Reply)

Lotto Forecast (sure Game) / Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free / MerryBet Punt For Pride IV

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.