Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,195 members, 7,864,104 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 11:57 AM

Leave The Devil Alone Today - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Leave The Devil Alone Today (1316 Views)

What Is It Like To Attempt To Leave The Jehovah's Witness Religion ? / Why Do People Blame The Devil Or Others For Their Errors? / Church Members Flog The Devil With Canes In Church (Pics, Videos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Leave The Devil Alone Today by bigjackass: 8:59pm On Jan 09, 2021
chieveboy:
"God is not deceived, whatever a man sows, that shall he reap" this is bitter and hard, but it is comforting to find answers to the "WHYs" of life. Capsloc ked, hope you got the. Message this time.
enlightening stuff. I want to understand something. Are you saying that if one is passing through challenges because of the life he lived before, that there is no way out at all and he must continue to endure till he dies,,?
Re: Leave The Devil Alone Today by chieveboy(m): 7:11am On Jan 10, 2021
bigjackass:
enlightening stuff. I want to understand something. Are you saying that if one is passing through challenges because of the life he lived before, that there is no way out at all and he must continue to endure till he dies,,?

Not really. They could use the power of love to ameliorate the effect of the hardship.

It's all about the Love Balance Sheet. Most people do a lot of charity to offset these loans. Charity means to do everything in the name of LOVE or GOD and nothing more.

Not even to be blessed by God as you have in places of worship where you are asked to give SO THAT you will receive.

Another way to resolve (bad) Karma is in the dream state. Your guardian angel can help you have a car accident (for instance) in the dream state (on the Astral Plane) instead of on the physical. The dream looks and feels real till you wake up. This way, the karma is paid but with no damage to your physical body.

Thanks.
Re: Leave The Devil Alone Today by bigjackass: 8:09am On Jan 10, 2021
chieveboy:

Not really. They could use the power of love to ameliorate the effect of the hardship.

It's all about the Love Balance Sheet. Most people do a lot of charity to offset these loans. Charity means to do everything in the name of LOVE or GOD and nothing more.

Not even to be blessed by God as you have in places of worship where you are asked to give SO THAT you will receive.

Another way to resolve (bad) Karma is in the dream state. Your guardian angel can help you have a car accident (for instance) in the dream state (on the Astral Plane) instead of on the physical. The dream looks and feels real till you wake up. This way, the karma is paid but with no damage to your physical body.

Thanks.

this makes a lot of sense. Thanks. Where can I find real information to read on this guardian angel? I always thought guardian angel was a myth
Re: Leave The Devil Alone Today by chieveboy(m): 8:37am On Jan 10, 2021
bigjackass:
this makes a lot of sense. Thanks. Where can I find real information to read on this guardian angel? I always thought guardian angel was a myth

Not a myth at all. Check my signature for help on this. Thanks.
Re: Leave The Devil Alone Today by bigjackass: 4:38pm On Jan 10, 2021
chieveboy:

Not a myth at all. Check my signature for help on this. Thanks.
the book has been removed by the author. No longer available for sale
Re: Leave The Devil Alone Today by chieveboy(m): 6:43am On Jan 11, 2021
bigjackass:
the book has been removed by the author. No longer available for sale

Oh okay. I just used the search bar on Okada Books for "See Your Future" and it came up. Kindly try that. Thanks.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Jehovah Will Enter Into Judgment With The Elders / When You Are Saying Satan I Rebuke you in Jesus name, the consequences. / Pastor Rolls Around Woman's Buttock And Touches Her Inappropriately As He Casts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.