Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,025 members, 7,818,027 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:29 AM

Lagos Bus Conductors To Wear Uniforms From January 1 2018 - Career (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Lagos Bus Conductors To Wear Uniforms From January 1 2018 (31640 Views)

Unions To Shut Down Banks Nationwide From January 2, 2020 / Lagos (Okada) Motorcycle Operators To Wear Uniforms, Get Tuesday Deadline / Lagos Bus Conductor Dresses Corporately While Working (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos Bus Conductors To Wear Uniforms From January 1 2018 by PhilAmadeus: 8:57pm On Nov 19, 2017
Uniform kwa? I still trust some conductors till thy kingdom come them no go wear am...
Re: Lagos Bus Conductors To Wear Uniforms From January 1 2018 by Xeedorf: 8:58pm On Nov 19, 2017
itesiwaju Eko lawon t'emi fe...
Re: Lagos Bus Conductors To Wear Uniforms From January 1 2018 by miqos02(m): 8:58pm On Nov 19, 2017
wow
Re: Lagos Bus Conductors To Wear Uniforms From January 1 2018 by IkpuMmadu: 8:58pm On Nov 19, 2017
Bus conductor association in Lagos

These dudes are just clowns

It's in Lagos that I will see tomatoes sellers association, biscuit sellers association, mango sellers association, funny association....it's just funny
Re: Lagos Bus Conductors To Wear Uniforms From January 1 2018 by Humility017(m): 9:01pm On Nov 19, 2017
martineverest:
Body odour will increase in 100 folds o
I tell you because they will never wash those clothes...
watch them wear one pair all through the week...
Re: Lagos Bus Conductors To Wear Uniforms From January 1 2018 by LEXYCOM: 9:01pm On Nov 19, 2017
Can't imagine seeing mukaila and is conductor in uniform grin
Re: Lagos Bus Conductors To Wear Uniforms From January 1 2018 by EyoMasquerade: 9:03pm On Nov 19, 2017
Itesiwaju Eko prescribes a new mode of thinking, working and hustling in Lagos.

Get the best gists from Lagos on the weekend magazine

www.eyomasquerade.

Re: Lagos Bus Conductors To Wear Uniforms From January 1 2018 by valentineuwakwe(m): 9:03pm On Nov 19, 2017
this is a welcome development and i hope other states will follow suite. .but come to think of it, will park and road side agbero also form union and wear uniforms?
Re: Lagos Bus Conductors To Wear Uniforms From January 1 2018 by donnaD(f): 9:03pm On Nov 19, 2017
zionmde:
i have free uniforms to donate to some of my NL peeps in the conductor business
Madridguy (I have a complete set for one family)
Sarrki (I have two for couples)
alcatraz2005 (I have one for u)
yarimo (I have two for a couple adult and a kid)
Otematum (i have the yabaleft style)
GrandFinale2017 (I have a father and son To-match outfit)
Yyeske (I have 5 for u, u can use one and give ur brothers the rest)
Pls i still have more to donate, just mention any of ur favorite NL peep in the business and i will give him one.

If we dont empower the zombies, Who will?
ha bros u no try,y u no include my one and only brothers Nwamaikpe and eco99 dey actually needs it.
Re: Lagos Bus Conductors To Wear Uniforms From January 1 2018 by popcykaylah(m): 9:04pm On Nov 19, 2017
Medicine after death..people wey ambode dey try get rid of in 2018 wan dey wear uniforms..awon ode..
Re: Lagos Bus Conductors To Wear Uniforms From January 1 2018 by valentineuwakwe(m): 9:05pm On Nov 19, 2017
hmm. . this is a welcome development. .i hope other states will follow. . .but will all those road side or park agbero form union and wear uniforms?
Re: Lagos Bus Conductors To Wear Uniforms From January 1 2018 by martineverest(m): 9:08pm On Nov 19, 2017
Humility017:

I tell you because they will never wash those clothes...
watch them wear one pair all through the week...
one week too small na.... One month sef dem no go wash.
Re: Lagos Bus Conductors To Wear Uniforms From January 1 2018 by lordtim001(m): 9:09pm On Nov 19, 2017
Bad step!
When they are not in Primary school!Do you think Baba Sikira will ever wash his uniform? angry
Re: Lagos Bus Conductors To Wear Uniforms From January 1 2018 by computerglobal(m): 9:10pm On Nov 19, 2017
Kufie:
Those ones wey no dey baff? grin grin

grin

They will wear the uniform for a month without washing

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Bus Conductors To Wear Uniforms From January 1 2018 by Shaw007(m): 9:10pm On Nov 19, 2017
Bus conductors have an association? ok Lol

i just want to know, is the president still an active conductor, or he has an office.
Re: Lagos Bus Conductors To Wear Uniforms From January 1 2018 by Nobody: 9:10pm On Nov 19, 2017
Police should wear uniforms too,it's unacceptable to wear plain clothes and carry arms upandan.
Re: Lagos Bus Conductors To Wear Uniforms From January 1 2018 by Lovetinz(m): 9:11pm On Nov 19, 2017
Commercial Motorcycles were banned from major roads in Lagos
The last few weeks witnessed raids being conducted against errirg motorcycles.
I live near a 'major road'.
The cycles are back like nothing happened.
Same will happen to Uniforms.
A few days of noise, then..
Silence.
Re: Lagos Bus Conductors To Wear Uniforms From January 1 2018 by computerglobal(m): 9:12pm On Nov 19, 2017
martineverest:

If the uniform come be black

Chaiii one year dem no go wash grin just like the...
Re: Lagos Bus Conductors To Wear Uniforms From January 1 2018 by francizy(m): 9:13pm On Nov 19, 2017
zionmde:
i have free uniforms to donate to some of my NL peeps in the conductor business
Madridguy (I have a complete set for one family)
Sarrki (I have two for couples)
alcatraz2005 (I have one for u)
yarimo (I have two for a couple adult and a kid)
Otematum (i have the yabaleft style)
GrandFinale2017 (I have a father and son To-match outfit)
Yyeske (I have 5 for u, u can use one and give ur brothers the rest)
Pls i still have more to donate, just mention any of ur favorite NL peep in the business and i will give him one.

If we dont empower the zombies, Who will?

You forgot to keep some for omenka/python1, vedaxcool, etc. These are the ones who need uniforms most. If you know what I mean..

1 Like

Re: Lagos Bus Conductors To Wear Uniforms From January 1 2018 by ceasare: 9:15pm On Nov 19, 2017
kettykin:
i hope the color of the uniform will be dark brown or else Lagos will be breaking another world recored as the city with the dirtiest bus conductors

grin grin grin u b kolo o guy.........I don laff sotey I fall from chair.
Re: Lagos Bus Conductors To Wear Uniforms From January 1 2018 by computerglobal(m): 9:18pm On Nov 19, 2017
Super1759:
Please let it be white on white

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

grin grin

You wan turn dem to navy abi
Re: Lagos Bus Conductors To Wear Uniforms From January 1 2018 by jolyment: 9:19pm On Nov 19, 2017
Very soon we will be wearing uniforms on nairaland.
Re: Lagos Bus Conductors To Wear Uniforms From January 1 2018 by Humility017(m): 9:19pm On Nov 19, 2017
martineverest:

Lol...my brother Lagos na story...
the time I lived there was all drama....
one just can't be bored in that state...
there is always somethinh that will make you laugh...
Re: Lagos Bus Conductors To Wear Uniforms From January 1 2018 by hopexter(m): 9:20pm On Nov 19, 2017
This should be sponsored by OMO, DETTOL and CLOSE-UP.
Re: Lagos Bus Conductors To Wear Uniforms From January 1 2018 by urahara(m): 9:21pm On Nov 19, 2017
SoNature:

Uniform? Those ones? I doubt they'd do it!

Lagos drivers and conductors are some of the worst in Nigeria.

They never have change...never...it often makes me wonder what they do with their change. They can insult passengers and ask them to get down from their buses because of change.

Sincerely, I don't think there's anything good about them

Any action to take to make them better is acceptable!

They are very mannerless set of idiots
Re: Lagos Bus Conductors To Wear Uniforms From January 1 2018 by rovher: 9:23pm On Nov 19, 2017
Still won't stop one chance...
Re: Lagos Bus Conductors To Wear Uniforms From January 1 2018 by Deo1986(m): 9:23pm On Nov 19, 2017
what about the agbero ushering people into those buses? If you are making conductors wear uniforms for security reason the agbero's should also be given identity for security reasons as well because pickpocketing, bagsnatching and one chance are carried out by those niggars.
Re: Lagos Bus Conductors To Wear Uniforms From January 1 2018 by zionmde: 9:31pm On Nov 19, 2017
francizy:

You forgot to keep some for omenka/python1, vedaxcool, etc. These are the ones who need uniforms most. If you know what I mean..
Lol I have some for omenka and his entire community maybe we can port all his people to lagos for the job.
I also have one for python1 (the cry cry baby conductor style)
Let me get a tailor to make one for vendaxcool

I am sure they will need it because the rate at which BMC crew are becoming jobless is alarming

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lagos Bus Conductors To Wear Uniforms From January 1 2018 by zionmde: 9:33pm On Nov 19, 2017
donnaD:

ha bros u no try,y u no include my one and only brothers Nwamaikpe and eco99 dey actually needs it.
Both of them need the psychiatric model of the uniform, i have just ordered for it on konga
Re: Lagos Bus Conductors To Wear Uniforms From January 1 2018 by oksoftmarketing: 9:34pm On Nov 19, 2017
We provide a platform for sellers to distribute their products to buyers within their reach. Register for free now https://bulksuppliers.com.ng

Re: Lagos Bus Conductors To Wear Uniforms From January 1 2018 by asawanathegreat(m): 9:41pm On Nov 19, 2017
Which one will Ambode wear?
Re: Lagos Bus Conductors To Wear Uniforms From January 1 2018 by OGHENAOGIE(m): 9:45pm On Nov 19, 2017
[quote author=Movic1 post=62528798]

If you don't want to sit beside a dirty mechanic then get yourself a car. #simple logic [/quo ste] see ur life...Na must to use car... Wen in most countries with better transport system u rarely need car of ur own

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Considering The Situation Of Nigeria, How Are You Coping Without A Job? / 5 Common Mistakes Graduates Make After Graduation That Hurts Their Success / My Success Story As A Civil Engineer Earning 7 Figures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.