Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,939 members, 7,821,290 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:00 AM

PDP Won Ilorin West LG Election - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Won Ilorin West LG Election (1561 Views)

Six Etsako West LG Councillors Shut Out For Not Decamping To PDP With Obaseki / Police Arrested Man With Result Sheets Showing PDP Won Election, APGA Alleges / PDP Won Benue 2015 Elections - Mike Iordye (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

PDP Won Ilorin West LG Election by bnsheikh(m): 6:22pm On Nov 19, 2017
since yesterday we've finished election and it's v apparent PDP every polling units in every wards for both counsellors and chairmanship, even d ward of Senate president. It's a Pity Kwasec find it difficult 2 announce d result since yesterday. Wht a country call Nigeria.
Re: PDP Won Ilorin West LG Election by CROWNWEALTH019(m): 6:27pm On Nov 19, 2017
grin
Re: PDP Won Ilorin West LG Election by santakris(m): 6:50pm On Nov 19, 2017
I guess PDP has swept them off their feet. The more they delay the results the more they manipulate it.

Below is the picture of my people in ilorin on Friday

Re: PDP Won Ilorin West LG Election by Nobody: 7:09pm On Nov 19, 2017
I won't say a word yet... lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: PDP Won Ilorin West LG Election by ABIOLAXYZ(m): 7:22pm On Nov 19, 2017
They have rig the election once again.
I can believe ordinary Local Government Election can last up to 35hrs without announcement of the winner yet.

They lost almost all the polling unit with a very big margin and they still won the election.

crises will surely happen
Re: PDP Won Ilorin West LG Election by olasaad(f): 7:41pm On Nov 19, 2017
santakris:
I guess PDP has swept them off their feet. The more they delay the results the more they manipulate it.

Below is the picture of my people in ilorin on Friday

Lie this is not Ilorin. Ilorin women don't dress like this
Re: PDP Won Ilorin West LG Election by ABIOLAXYZ(m): 8:15pm On Nov 19, 2017
olasaad:

am from Ilorin and I can confirm the picture to be true.....
the events actually took place a day to local government election they APC government led by our impotent Governor rig in favour of their stupid party apc

1 Like

Re: PDP Won Ilorin West LG Election by santakris(m): 1:04pm On Nov 20, 2017
olasaad:

You don't know anything. Sedon there

(1) (Reply)

Colorful Photos From The Dog Festival Held Today In Calabar / Under Jonathan's Govt, 15 Agencies Looted N8.1trn - Lai Mohammed / How APC Will Rig Osun Election Rerun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.