Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,089 members, 7,818,277 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:41 AM

The Unofficial Nairaland Mixtape - The Plan. - Music/Radio (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / The Unofficial Nairaland Mixtape - The Plan. (13564 Views)

MIXTAPE: The Unleashed Mixtape Hosted By DJ Instinct |@djinstinct / Download Rukus New Mixtape - The Hunger / ElRazur Presents "The Snippets Of The Plan Of The Unofficial Nairaland Mixtape" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Unofficial Nairaland Mixtape - The Plan. by rapjunkie(m): 2:54pm On Mar 24, 2010
ofokaofoki:

TENTATIVE NAIRALAND MIXTAPE TRACKLIST grin grin grin grin

1. OFOKA FT ELDEE FT RAPJUNKIE -   THE BEST IN NAIRALAND
2. TOSINADEDA FT FL GATORS FT SAURON - THE NAIRALAND MISYARNERS
3. LALABOI FT TOSINADEDA FT CHIOGO- THE BEST IN NAIJA
4. EL RAZUR FT FRIJOS FT JAVALOVE THE THRASH TALKERS
5. KRAYOLA FT GENUFLECT(RAZOR BLEE G) HATE OR BE HATED ON
5. OFOKA FT KRAYOLA FT EL RAZUR WE HATE WACK EMCEES
6. JOE SKIPPY FT SAURON FT THE AMAKA BEEF OR MEAT?
7. SEUN FT SHAZ FT STREETWISE FT LALABOI NAIRALAND IS MINE
8. OFOKA FT EL RAZUR FT BENJAMS(NNONAH) THE BEATMAKERS ANTHEM
9. RHYMESTEIN FT DEJIARIYO FT DAMMIECOOL -MODE OR RUGGED (WE ARE FAMILY)
10.DBR FT ADBULRASAQ FT WORDSMITH PUNCHLINE KINGS
11.RIVERSMAN FT OLAYOKUN FT HUEYFLYER -SKIT
12.MOLA OG FT OVIE FT KAYDEE NAIRALAND IS NOTJUSTOK
13.FAAKAY FT JASSIE -AMALA JUNCTION FREESTYLE
14. TAVAREZ FT OFOKA FT ALDON NAIRALAND CYPHA
15. GENUFLECT FT CHIOGO FT  SEUN LOVE OF MY LIFE
16  COOLGUYZ FT ACTIVEMAN FT HJ GEMINI THE REALEST MCS
17  SAURON FT OFOKA FT A40 FT CHAMOTEX  WE ARE THE ILLEST
18  LALABOI FT RAPJUNKIE FT E-MARKETER FT DOUBLE SIX  SELL OR BE SOLD
19. KCATETRA FT MISSLU FT KHANYE  RADIO REQUEST
20  MAILMALC FT ALEXPISSU FT BABAEARLY WE REP THE SOUTH SOUTH
21  MUKINA FT IBIME FT SHAZ FT CHIOGO  GIRL POWER
22  NAIRALAND ALL STARS -DEATHBLOW PART 3 THE NAIRALAND CHRONICLES

RECORD LABEL -NAIRALAND INC
PRODUCERS- OFOKA, EL RAZUR, NNONAH(BENJAMZ), KRAYOLA
FINANCIAL SPONSORS- LALABOI & ELDEE
CORPORATE MARKETING-LALABOI
VIDEOS- FAAKAY
ALABA MARKETER -RAPJUNKIE

LMAO. grin grin grin grin

lol

I wonder why Elrazur has not put my name down for the mixtape. . . . . . . .  grin
Re: The Unofficial Nairaland Mixtape - The Plan. by ElRazur: 2:56pm On Mar 24, 2010
rapjunkie:

I wonder why Elrazur has not put my name down for the mixtape. . . . . . . .  grin

Apologies for that. What will your contribution be? Serious post can be missed once there are plenty of irrelevant post in a thread.
Re: The Unofficial Nairaland Mixtape - The Plan. by obinna5000(m): 3:31pm On Mar 24, 2010
OFOKAOFOKI - ALABA MUSIC (pirates anthem) come up with a beat as soon as possible.
Re: The Unofficial Nairaland Mixtape - The Plan. by dawhizkid1(m): 3:41pm On Mar 24, 2010
@rapJ
IT doesn't matter since i'm sign. . . . Erm. . . . My own label.
@ELrazur
i get!
@Krayola
i dnt knw wat's wrong 0, but maybe becoz it's been old. . . . I uploaded it sumtime in late 2007/ early 2008. . . . U can download it n listen 0. Thks 4 checking it out
Re: The Unofficial Nairaland Mixtape - The Plan. by javalove(m): 4:10pm On Mar 24, 2010
Next things to do. .

Let all those who are interested in spitting indicate. .

those of us who want to write, lets also indicate. .

As for me, I will be writing two Songs. . and will post them when the time is right. . .

For those who will be making beats, lets know you too. . .

After all that, we can now work on number of tracks, song titles, arrangements etc. . .

my 2cents

#Javalove. . .unless otherwise stated. . .!
Re: The Unofficial Nairaland Mixtape - The Plan. by ofokaofoki: 4:58pm On Mar 24, 2010
obinna5000:

OFOKAOFOKI - ALABA MUSIC (pirates anthem) come up with a beat as soon as possible.

obinna is this the one u want to spit on? the beat is going to be dirty south beat, are u ready ?make i do the beat?
Re: The Unofficial Nairaland Mixtape - The Plan. by chamotex(m): 6:11pm On Mar 24, 2010
ofokaofoki:

17  SAURON FT OFOKA FT A40 FT CHAMOTEX  WE ARE THE ILLEST

I can work with that. grin

I wouldn't mind dropping some bars but I'll have to use the instrumentals from my fav beats

Dr Dre - Still Dre
Snoop - Next Episode

But I aint got no studio time or even time sef undecided undecided

But I can pen the lyrics and someone else cam lace it
Re: The Unofficial Nairaland Mixtape - The Plan. by ofokaofoki: 6:52pm On Mar 24, 2010
@chamotex
u cant use just any instrumentals, the instrumentals should be the ones produced by nairaland boys.
we have a lotta producers in house here , besides i have told my senior brother to make at least 2 sick beats for the mixtape . i will be uploading one shortly.
Re: The Unofficial Nairaland Mixtape - The Plan. by obinna5000(m): 7:16pm On Mar 24, 2010
ofokaofoki:

obinna is this the one u want to spit on? the beat is going to be dirty south beat, are u ready ?make i do the beat?

I have the melody. I dey ready.
Re: The Unofficial Nairaland Mixtape - The Plan. by lalaboi(m): 7:17pm On Mar 24, 2010
errrm . . if i nor fit sing or rap . . tse i fit do skit? lol
Re: The Unofficial Nairaland Mixtape - The Plan. by ofokaofoki: 8:10pm On Mar 24, 2010
obinna5000:

I have the melody. I dey ready.

oya obinna shey u go send the melody to me? , make i feel am,, my mouth dey itch i wan rap grin grin grin
Re: The Unofficial Nairaland Mixtape - The Plan. by Genuflect(m): 9:24pm On Mar 24, 2010
Hmmm. I like this. Very good idea. El Razur, which kain question be that? Of course I'm in. Oya, who are the beat makers, mixers & masterers and spitters? Let's get concrete
Re: The Unofficial Nairaland Mixtape - The Plan. by Mobinga: 5:31am On Mar 25, 2010
cheesy cheesy Nice concept! I'll be the executive Producer here!
Re: The Unofficial Nairaland Mixtape - The Plan. by pheesayor(m): 10:40am On Mar 25, 2010
lalaboi:

errrm . . if i nor fit sing or rap . . tse i fit do skit? lol
mee tooooo  grin  grin grin

I'll sing, still got the voice   wink
And I might rap too   cool

#It'z Pheesayor!!!!!!!!
Re: The Unofficial Nairaland Mixtape - The Plan. by nnonah111(m): 11:53am On Mar 25, 2010
Great idea from y'al .
Already cooking some beats for d mixtape,meanwhile i gotta produce 2beat for da mixtape,but wil post 4beat for u guys 2select dbest 2. "kip hitting ur heart like d hit hat"
Re: The Unofficial Nairaland Mixtape - The Plan. by ElRazur: 3:31pm On Mar 25, 2010
List update

Vocals - Krayola, Whizkid, Genuflect, Lalaboi [skit], Pheesayor.

Contributing writers - Java love.

Back tracks:Nnonah11, ElRazur

More please.
Re: The Unofficial Nairaland Mixtape - The Plan. by chamotex(m): 7:41pm On Mar 25, 2010
I've got a suggestion

How about we use some of our bars on the STATE OF MIND thread . . . that will be funny cool
Re: The Unofficial Nairaland Mixtape - The Plan. by eldee(m): 7:48pm On Mar 25, 2010
chamotex:

I've got a suggestion

How about we use some of our bars on the STATE OF MIND thread . . . that will be funny cool

That will be sick . . . like a real Warcraft State of Mind Cypher??
Re: The Unofficial Nairaland Mixtape - The Plan. by ElRazur: 7:51pm On Mar 25, 2010
chamotex:

I've got a suggestion

What is it about? lol.
Re: The Unofficial Nairaland Mixtape - The Plan. by chamotex(m): 7:54pm On Mar 25, 2010
Re: The Unofficial Nairaland Mixtape - The Plan. by Krayola(m): 8:03pm On Mar 25, 2010
chamotex:

I've got a suggestion

AAARRGGHH!!! I have a song I wrote for my Album called "I wanna tell the world about it" and I used lines from that thread. I was gonna surprise u guys with it but u had to go and HIJACK my idea!! angry angry
Re: The Unofficial Nairaland Mixtape - The Plan. by lalaboi(m): 9:04pm On Mar 25, 2010
It wasnt me ,  . .That aint me! grin

http://www.4shared.com/file/249373721/8dbe867e/lalaa.html

**link updated**
Re: The Unofficial Nairaland Mixtape - The Plan. by Krayola(m): 11:00pm On Mar 25, 2010
grin grin grin  U don craze.

Uncle lala, Uncle Lala, come and do nairaland mix-tape.  grin

haha. Emi ati sensay ni japan, ama mu won mere

We no fit use "Nairaland"? o wahala. . . I go change that song release am as sumtin else.  grin
Re: The Unofficial Nairaland Mixtape - The Plan. by lalaboi(m): 11:12pm On Mar 25, 2010
^^
na your footsteps i dey follow na lol. . .
Re: The Unofficial Nairaland Mixtape - The Plan. by chiogo(f): 11:31pm On Mar 25, 2010
LMFAO!!! Ofoka, you're not serious!!! embarassed

@topic, I'll sing. . or rap. . .or maybe both. tongue
Re: The Unofficial Nairaland Mixtape - The Plan. by chamotex(m): 11:47pm On Mar 25, 2010
lalaboi:

It wasnt me ,  . .That aint me! grin

http://www.4shared.com/file/249373721/8dbe867e/lalaa.html

**link updated**

May Sango strike your lappy down . . . na who be Ashewo?
U are highly mad cheesy cheesy

How u take do am? . . . If you tell me, I can drop a track by weekend.
Re: The Unofficial Nairaland Mixtape - The Plan. by lalaboi(m): 11:49pm On Mar 25, 2010
chamotex:

May Sango strike your lappy down . . . na who be Ashewo?
U are highly mad cheesy cheesy

How u take do am? . . . If you tell me, I can drop a track by weekend.

Its a mac thing grin
Re: The Unofficial Nairaland Mixtape - The Plan. by Nobody: 11:52pm On Mar 25, 2010
chiogo:

LMFAO!!! Ofoka, you're not serious!!! embarassed

@topic, I'll sing. . or rap. . .or maybe both. tongue
Chiogo can sing as my back up singer, abi wetin you call those unimportant singers in the background sef? grin

I've been told that I sing like a broken disc, but hey, who doesnt like a voice that sounds like a musical instrument? cool
Re: The Unofficial Nairaland Mixtape - The Plan. by Nobody: 11:53pm On Mar 25, 2010
@orietifokasible

Your own don fokasibe tipe tipe. Misyanwers? grin cheesy
Re: The Unofficial Nairaland Mixtape - The Plan. by chiogo(f): 11:56pm On Mar 25, 2010
FL Gators:

Chiogo can sing as my back up singer, abi wetin you call those unimportant singers in the background sef? grin

I've been told that I sing like a broken disc, but hey, who doesnt like a voice that sounds like a musical instrument? cool
You mean you'd be my back-up? Aww, bless!! Too cute! embarassed
Ya never know where that'd take you - **whispers** I got the hook-ups  cool
Re: The Unofficial Nairaland Mixtape - The Plan. by chamotex(m): 11:56pm On Mar 25, 2010
lalaboi:

Its a mac thing  grin

Tell me how to do the bloody thing make I drop track
Re: The Unofficial Nairaland Mixtape - The Plan. by Nobody: 11:59pm On Mar 25, 2010
chiogo:

You mean you'd be my back-up? Aww, bless!! Too cute! embarassed
Ya never know where that'd take you - **whispers** I got the hook-ups  cool
Are you actually agreeing to my proposal?
You never disagree with me, such a cutie pie.

Now did is what you do: You stand at the far corner and echo my last words.
Like if I say "FL Gators is the best" You say "The Freaking best" cheesy cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Where's Shabba Ranks? / The Nigerian Girls In Music Videos? / ★ [VIDEO] Adekunle Gold – Ready

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.