Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,766 members, 7,824,214 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 05:03 AM

Anambra: We Voted And We Are Still Alive; Thank You. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anambra: We Voted And We Are Still Alive; Thank You. (508 Views)

VIDEO: Why We Voted PDP Out In Bayelsa - Alamieyeseigha Family Speaks / Yenagoa Residents: We Voted Against PDP Over Alaibe’s Humiliation / Photos: The Buhari We Voted For Versus The Buhari We Saw After Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Anambra: We Voted And We Are Still Alive; Thank You. by Emmahunk(m): 8:57pm On Nov 19, 2017
In a Country where people are quick to criticize simple mistakes and amplify failure, I just want to say "thank you to all that made the difference in the just concluded Anambra State Gubernatorial elections. This has become necessary because of several threats that preceded the said election by some unscrupulous agents of doom. Contrary to popular steretype however, the people of Anambra State, yesterday, proved that they are not cowards and can never be.
At the apex of my gratitude therefore, are the good people of Anambra State who despite all odds have proved that elections 'can' and did 'hold' in the State. Thank you my people.
Secondly, I want to thank the President and Commander in-chief of the Nigerian Armed Forces . Mr President sir, you promised us fair and credible election. The evidence of your promise is what we are today celebrating. May the good Lord continue to bless you.
The Inspector-General of Police, sir, we were told to " go and vote and die" but you told us to "go and vote and live". I am a living testimony that we voted and are still alive. My heartfelt gratitude goes to you and all the security agencies that made this possible. Thank you sir.
INEC, truly, the fear of PMB is the beginning of transparency. Who would have believed that despite all the pressure, that credible can indeed be credible. You might not know it but to me and a lot of people, yesterday, was like a litmus test and our confidence has been restored. Thank you so much while we pray that you maintain this commendable effort in future elections.
To all others I did not mention, may God bless all of us.
Thank you and thank you again and again.
Cc
Lalasticlala
Mynd44

2 Likes

Re: Anambra: We Voted And We Are Still Alive; Thank You. by Mazeltovscotty(m): 9:03pm On Nov 19, 2017
That election was the most peaceful and fairest election ever conducted in Anambra state. All thanks to IPOB miscreants, their electoral boycott made it possible because the number of Ipob miscreants/midgets that would have gone out to cause havoc and some other electoral violence at various polling unit yesterday were at home eating ofe nsale and observing sit-at-home order.
People who reside in Awka can testify to this

2 Likes

Re: Anambra: We Voted And We Are Still Alive; Thank You. by Paulosky1900: 9:26pm On Nov 19, 2017
sweetest election ever...collected 2k each from PDP..APC..APGA yet voted the party i liked....(APGA)::::: now am smacking 2plates of isi ewu(goat head) + chilled beer. cool

1 Like

Re: Anambra: We Voted And We Are Still Alive; Thank You. by Nobody: 9:31pm On Nov 19, 2017
IPOB has gone into extinction. Emma Powerful! how market?

2 Likes

Re: Anambra: We Voted And We Are Still Alive; Thank You. by Nobody: 9:31pm On Nov 19, 2017
Paulosky1900:
sweetest election ever...collected 2k each from PDP..APC..APGA yet voted the party i liked....(APGA)::::: now am smacking 2plates of isi ewu(goat head) + chilled beer. cool
life sweet you oh

1 Like

Re: Anambra: We Voted And We Are Still Alive; Thank You. by Biafrannuke: 9:33pm On Nov 19, 2017
Emmahunk:
[s] In a Country where people are quick to criticize simple mistakes and amplify failure, I just want to say "thank you to all that made the difference in the just concluded Anambra State Gubernatorial elections. This has become necessary because of several threats that preceded the said election by some unscrupulous agents of doom. Contrary to popular steretype however, the people of Anambra State, yesterday, proved that they are not cowards and can never be.
At the apex of my gratitude therefore, are the good people of Anambra State who despite all odds have proved that elections 'can' and did 'hold' in the State. Thank you my people.
Secondly, I want to thank the President and Commander in-chief of the Nigerian Armed Forces . Mr President sir, you promised us fair and credible election. The evidence of your promise is what we are today celebrating. May the good Lord continue to bless you.
The Inspector-General of Police, sir, we were told to " go and vote and die" but you told us to "go and vote and live". I am a living testimony that we voted and are still alive. My heartfelt gratitude goes to you and all the security agencies that made this possible. Thank you sir.
INEC, truly, the fear of PMB is the beginning of transparency. Who would have believed that despite all the pressure, that credible can indeed be credible. You might not know it but to me and a lot of people, yesterday, was like a litmus test and our confidence has been restored. Thank you so much while we pray that you maintain this commendable effort in future elections.
To all others I did not mention, may God bless all of us.
Thank you and thank you again and again.
Cc
Lalasticlala
Mynd44 [/s]
you voted from oshogbo?

Re: Anambra: We Voted And We Are Still Alive; Thank You. by shukuokukobambi: 9:36pm On Nov 19, 2017
Biafrannuke:
you voted from oshogbo?

He's from zamfara. Will you kill yasef now? cheesy

You still came here? Don't you have that job that keeps you busy again? cheesy

How many percent success was your boycott again? Empty chest beating cowardly clown cheesy

(1) (Reply)

US Announces $45.5 Million Support For North-east Stabilization / We’re Not Paying Half Salary – Osun Govt / Bayelsa Community Shuts Down Agip Oil Wells

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.