Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,735 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:29 PM

Npower Partners With Mobileforms For Job Creation - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Npower Partners With Mobileforms For Job Creation (1774 Views)

South Africa President Encouraged Lady Looking For Job To Keep Searching / Job Creation: FG's Project TMAX To Kick-Off In Edo Today / Woman With Placard Searching For Job For Her Husband In Lagos (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Npower Partners With Mobileforms For Job Creation by Kings1464(m): 4:09am On Nov 20, 2017
http:///2l1nWBO
THE MOBILE FORM JOB IS AVAILABLE TO ANYONE WITH AN ANDROID,IOS,WINDOWS SMART PHONE.
Go ahead and download the Mobile form field agent app,register and fill out the form and wait to be contacted,when there is a job at your location.It pays to be a field agent.
HOW MUCH DOES IT PAY?
Jobs typically pay between 1 to 10 dollars (equivalent in your local currency) per submission. Some Jobs allow multiple submissions, so the more you submit the more the reward.
WHEN WILL I BE PAID?
Your reward will be shown in the App. We typically payout rewards twice a month to your specified bank account or phone number in your local currency. You can also request a payout by sending a mail tohelpdesk@mobileforms.co.
WHAT WILL I BE ASKED TO DO?
A variety of jobs are available through the app. Common jobs include market price checks, in-store display checks, and consumer surveys. The app may, for instance, ask you to go to a designated market, find a specific product, take a photo of it, and, then, answer a few questions about it (e.g., How much does the product cost?). Consumer surveys, on the other hand, can often be taken from anywhere.

LETS HAVE A CHAT ABOUT THE NPOWER/MOBILE FORM AGENT APP INSTALLATION AND FORM.These steps will guide you......... ask your questions

Before you start
Switch on your mobile data and then find "LOCATION"on your device then click on it or go to your phone settings and find "location" and then click on it.
1. Download the app here,click >http:///2l1nWBO
2. Install and then open the app.

Below you will see"Getting forms from server" and then " Forms successfully saved".

On the page you will find "ALL FORMS" "MY FORMS" and "ACCOUNT"
Below this you will see "No forms have been assigned to you! Pull down to refresh"
3. Click once on "Account " you will be required to fill your first form.
It states" Welcome to the field agent Profile Registration Form...........................................
4. Click on "Click to get started"
Next will be naming your form.You can choose to rename it or leave it that way.
5.Click on save.
On the form you will be asked to provide your details:
6. Enter full names and then click ok
7. Enter Phone number and click ok
8. Enter your Email address
9. Input your Year of birth
10. Enter your country
11.Enter your state
12. Enter your local govt of Residence and click ok
13. Enter your specific mobile device:Those using the Npower device,kindly click android
14. Enter your professional back ground
15. Enter Yes or No if you have a driving license
16. Enter Yes or No if you won a vehicle
17. Enter age group
18. Capture GPS: If you haven't turn on your location already you will get this " Code 2 message: GPS is disabled on this deviceif you clickon capture gps
Kindly go to your phone setting and turn on location.
If you have already turned on your location,kindly
19. Click on capture gps and then click "tap here"
After successful loading,you will find your coordinates latitude and longitude.
20. Enter Yes or No if you speak english
21. Enter other language you speak also

22.Referral Program: Kindly put in my email "kingsleymecha@gmail.com"
Note;Putting my email does not affect your account or payment.It means i was the one who reffered/directed you to mobile form.Thanks

23. Enter your Payment details
24. Enter the specific mega pixel your phone has:If you are using the Npower tablets,kindly fill in 5MP
fill in every other information and then save.If page fails to submit,kindly note you have not completed all questions.Go through the form and fill in every option before submitting.Hold on for the form to successfully upload
Good luck... ask your questions here

Just always remember to use *"kingsleymecha@gmail.com"* as your referral
Godspeed!

Cc: Lalasticala
Re: Npower Partners With Mobileforms For Job Creation by orlawlarjulaw(m): 4:39am On Nov 20, 2017
so npower dn turn mmm , referall bonus dey for dis dude ;Dso npower dn turn mmm , referall bonus dey for dis dude
Re: Npower Partners With Mobileforms For Job Creation by Kings1464(m): 6:04am On Nov 20, 2017
orlawlarjulaw:
so npower dn turn mmm ,
referall bonus dey for dis dude ;Dso npower dn turn mmm ,
referall bonus dey for dis dude

Have you done the needful?
Re: Npower Partners With Mobileforms For Job Creation by Kings1464(m): 9:21am On Nov 20, 2017
orlawlarjulaw:
so npower dn turn mmm ,
referall bonus dey for dis dude ;Dso npower dn turn mmm ,
referall bonus dey for dis dude

Have you?
Re: Npower Partners With Mobileforms For Job Creation by Kings1464(m): 6:00pm On Nov 20, 2017
Reminder
Re: Npower Partners With Mobileforms For Job Creation by Chigorkizz(m): 6:26pm On Nov 20, 2017
Re: Npower Partners With Mobileforms For Job Creation by Kings1464(m): 8:37pm On Nov 20, 2017
Chigorkizz:

As you dey book space so, I hope you don join mobileforms?
Re: Npower Partners With Mobileforms For Job Creation by Kings1464(m): 10:52am On Nov 22, 2017
Reminder
Re: Npower Partners With Mobileforms For Job Creation by Pierohandsome: 11:01am On Nov 22, 2017
Kings1464:
THE MOBILE FORM JOB IS AVAILABLE TO ANYONE WITH AN ANDROID,IOS,WINDOWS SMART PHONE.
Go ahead and download the Mobile form field agent app,register and fill out the form and wait to be contacted,when there is a job at your location.It pays to be a field agent.
HOW MUCH DOES IT PAY?
Jobs typically pay between 1 to 10 dollars (equivalent in your local currency) per submission. Some Jobs allow multiple submissions, so the more you submit the more the reward.
WHEN WILL I BE PAID?
Your reward will be shown in the App. We typically payout rewards twice a month to your specified bank account or phone number in your local currency. You can also request a payout by sending a mail tohelpdesk@mobileforms.co.the link for downloading the App is not working. Send me the link again
A variety of jobs are available through the app. Common jobs include market price checks, in-store display checks, and consumer surveys. The app may, for instance, ask you to go to a designated market, find a specific product, take a photo of it, and, then, answer a few questions about it (e.g., How much does the product cost?). Consumer surveys, on the other hand, can often be taken from anywhere.

LETS HAVE A CHAT ABOUT THE NPOWER/MOBILE FORM AGENT APP INSTALLATION AND FORM.These steps will guide you......... ask your questions

Before you start
Switch on your mobile data and then find "LOCATION"on your device then click on it or go to your phone settings and find "location" and then click on it.

Below you will see"Getting forms from server" and then " Forms successfully saved".

Below this you will see "No forms have been assigned to you! Pull down to refresh"
It states" Welcome to the field agent Profile Registration Form...........................................
5.Click on save.
10. Enter your country
11.Enter your state
13. Enter your specific mobile device:Those using the Npower device,kindly click android
17. Enter age group
18. Capture GPS: If you haven't turn on your location already you will get this " Code 2 message: GPS is disabled on this deviceif you clickon capture gps

Note;Putting my email does not affect your account or payment.It means i was the one who reffered/directed you to mobile form.Thanks

24. Enter the specific mega pixel your phone has:If you are using the Npower tablets,kindly fill in 5MP
fill in every other information and then save.If page fails to submit,kindly note you have not completed all questions.Go through the form and fill in every option before submitting.Hold on for the form to successfully upload

Godspeed!

Re: Npower Partners With Mobileforms For Job Creation by Pierohandsome: 11:02am On Nov 22, 2017
Kings1464:
HOW MUCH DOES IT PAY?
WHEN WILL I BE PAID?
Your reward will be shown in the App. We typically payout rewards twice a month to your specified bank account or phone number in your local currency. You can also request a payout by sending a mail tohelpdesk@mobileforms.co.the link for downloading the App is not working. Send me the link again

Before you start

5.Click on save.
10. Enter your country
11.Enter your state
17. Enter age group

Godspeed!

the link for downloading of the APP is not working, send the link again
Re: Npower Partners With Mobileforms For Job Creation by Kings1464(m): 4:30pm On Nov 22, 2017
Pierohandsome:
the link for downloading of the APP is not working, send the link again

Just download mobileforms on Google Play Store

Don't forget to also use kingsleymecha@gmail.com as your referral

Bless!

(1) (Reply)

Ongoing Recruitment At Africa’s Young Entrepreneurs (A.Y.E) / Vacancies At Brit Property Nigeria / Get Paid To Answer Questions - Make Up To N500 Daily

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.