Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,595 members, 7,812,949 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:20 PM

South Africa President Encouraged Lady Looking For Job To Keep Searching - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / South Africa President Encouraged Lady Looking For Job To Keep Searching (20270 Views)

Nairaland, Help Me Out, I'm Growing Older Everyday With No Good Job To Boast Of. / Masters Degree Holder Hunts For Job On The Street (Photo) / Woman With Placard Searching For Job For Her Husband In Lagos (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

South Africa President Encouraged Lady Looking For Job To Keep Searching by EBMedia: 8:05am On Apr 16
The Moment South Africa President Cyril Ramaphosa Encouraged A Lady Looking For Job To Keep Searching

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZZACXL1a9yg?si=SHKKKkNN3OBZBySr

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: South Africa President Encouraged Lady Looking For Job To Keep Searching by PulaPower: 8:07am On Apr 16
Haha..

Keep looking lol

100 Likes 1 Share

Re: South Africa President Encouraged Lady Looking For Job To Keep Searching by SarkinYarki: 8:12am On Apr 16
As it should be ...as president he has to be fair , he can't give her job automatically when others that have been looking for job before her haven't gotten jobs yet

189 Likes 11 Shares

Re: South Africa President Encouraged Lady Looking For Job To Keep Searching by Makunahatata: 8:28am On Apr 16
Wetin he for talk?

100 Likes 1 Share

Re: South Africa President Encouraged Lady Looking For Job To Keep Searching by SoNature(m): 8:39am On Apr 16
I can imagine the disappointment on the lady's face when she was told to keep searching.

People think that a president has jobs for everyone. That's why Nigerian civil service is bloated with unproductive folks who come to work to gist and gossip.

183 Likes 15 Shares

Re: South Africa President Encouraged Lady Looking For Job To Keep Searching by Solofresh2: 8:43am On Apr 16
What did you expect him to do before
Employ her as a minister or P.A?
Or should tell her to quit searching for jobs?

7 Likes

Re: South Africa President Encouraged Lady Looking For Job To Keep Searching by helinues: 8:44am On Apr 16
What do you expect the president to have said? That she would be automatically secure a job as the only South Africans jobless?

117 Likes

Re: South Africa President Encouraged Lady Looking For Job To Keep Searching by Urheadmaster(m): 8:57am On Apr 16
African countries president of nowadays are something else.

People see them as their only hopes, but they keeps on disappointing the people tongue
helinues:
What do you expect the president to have said? That she would be automatically secure a job as the only South Africans jobless?

4 Likes

Re: South Africa President Encouraged Lady Looking For Job To Keep Searching by helinues: 9:01am On Apr 16
Urheadmaster:
All African countries president of nowadays are something else.

People see them as their only hopes, but they keeps on disappointing the people tongue

SA is currently on the mission to self destroyed..

Ramaphosa, Malema and Zuma as the leading candidates in the next SA election, all products of ANC who collapsed the country.

83 Likes 3 Shares

Re: South Africa President Encouraged Lady Looking For Job To Keep Searching by Melagros(m): 9:05am On Apr 16
COMRADES, this means it is all over for Africans grin grin grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: South Africa President Encouraged Lady Looking For Job To Keep Searching by EBMedia: 9:31am On Apr 16
Nigerian Prophet Lists Food That Can Takes One To Heaven And The Food That Can Take One To Hell

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZvY3KyMqctA?si=6hzIWYC1XL8rEXo0
Re: South Africa President Encouraged Lady Looking For Job To Keep Searching by Lanre1st(m): 9:39am On Apr 16
Search for what? Which employment opportunity has he created?

1 Like

Re: South Africa President Encouraged Lady Looking For Job To Keep Searching by Elzazzi: 9:39am On Apr 16
grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: South Africa President Encouraged Lady Looking For Job To Keep Searching by Kennitrust(m): 9:40am On Apr 16
Lol

Just to confirm that "GOOD THINGS DON'T COME EASILY".

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: South Africa President Encouraged Lady Looking For Job To Keep Searching by DaddyYankee: 9:40am On Apr 16
I believe he was joking
Re: South Africa President Encouraged Lady Looking For Job To Keep Searching by Spirit247: 9:40am On Apr 16
Sonnobax15:
grin
Just imagine.....If a whole president who has the right to give you an instant appointment can say this to you,it simply means no more Hope for you cheesy

True true the whole African na continent of
https://www.nairaland.com/8062987/lies-corn-not-being-originally#129462972

3 Likes

Re: South Africa President Encouraged Lady Looking For Job To Keep Searching by stano2(m): 9:41am On Apr 16
Nothing bad here

2 Likes

Re: South Africa President Encouraged Lady Looking For Job To Keep Searching by Lanre1st(m): 9:43am On Apr 16
Makunahatata:
Wetin he for talk?

If you see Jesus today, what transformation of life will you expect?
Having opportunity to meet President and present her problems should be a turning point in her life. He can direct her or link her up. Meeting president should be one in lifetime opportunity

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: South Africa President Encouraged Lady Looking For Job To Keep Searching by Sonnobax15(m): 9:43am On Apr 16
grin
Just imagine.....If a whole president who has the right to give you an instant appointment can say this to you,it simply means no more Hope for you cheesy

True true the whole African na continent of cruise

2 Likes

Re: South Africa President Encouraged Lady Looking For Job To Keep Searching by RickyJesus: 9:44am On Apr 16
The president is also searching for Job.

2 Likes

Re: South Africa President Encouraged Lady Looking For Job To Keep Searching by peterboro: 9:44am On Apr 16
AT LEAST THIS ONE JUST TOLD A SINGLE PERSON.

While your stupid and brainless buhari without vision said that to all the youths in Nigeria.

Re: South Africa President Encouraged Lady Looking For Job To Keep Searching by Lomprico2: 9:44am On Apr 16
I see nothing wrong here. Things have so been bastardized in Nigeria that we all think/believe it's a normal thing.

If it's in Nigeria he will offer her automatic job somewhere without test or screening, just to pose as a good president. Which can also be an 'audio'

2 Likes

Re: South Africa President Encouraged Lady Looking For Job To Keep Searching by SecondAudio: 9:46am On Apr 16
Contact us for your best service delivery in CVs, SOPs, Cover Letters and other copy writing needs. It's your sure ticket to landing that dream job/admission/scholarship. We are a chat away...

Re: South Africa President Encouraged Lady Looking For Job To Keep Searching by Britishpea: 9:47am On Apr 16
SarkinYarki:
As it should be ...as president he has to be fair , he can't give her job automatically when others that have been looking for job before her haven't gotten jobs yet

YOU SAID IT as it appears to you anyways BUT;

What’s the essence of power that one possesses and can’t use accordingly?

Everyone can’t see the president but the moment you have the opportunity to see him or her and tender your requests it should be looked into as long as he has the power to look into such cases and the requester also has the requisites.
Especially when it has to do with job hunting. The person wasn’t asking for money neither was she asking for a contract. Providing job opportunities is the primary thing a president owes the citizens especially youths?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: South Africa President Encouraged Lady Looking For Job To Keep Searching by Telltruth123: 9:48am On Apr 16
Saturday night I dreamed that I meet governor of Lagos State, Babajide Sanwo-olu and I told him that I need a job, he showed me a particular Leaflet and told me to search a particular website for the job.
When I woke up, I did not remember the website, I continue my hustling.

2 Likes

Re: South Africa President Encouraged Lady Looking For Job To Keep Searching by Neddstark: 9:49am On Apr 16
Perfect!!!
Say no to preferential treatment.

2 Likes

Re: South Africa President Encouraged Lady Looking For Job To Keep Searching by Badguy77(m): 9:50am On Apr 16
Keep searching my dear... The cameras were everywhere on a coded level him fit give her job while she rub his big belly..
Re: South Africa President Encouraged Lady Looking For Job To Keep Searching by Cantonese: 9:52am On Apr 16
Until when?

Nonsense President. So he could not find somewhere, even in the private sector to help her out, in his position as the President of the country.
Re: South Africa President Encouraged Lady Looking For Job To Keep Searching by chatinent: 9:54am On Apr 16
Provide jobs..
Re: South Africa President Encouraged Lady Looking For Job To Keep Searching by ngwaIgbo223: 9:56am On Apr 16
Someone mentioned Malema up there, please keep him off your mention he is too young to be associated with south African numerous problems.

He will likely take over one day which is good for Africa and south Africans too.

1 Like

Re: South Africa President Encouraged Lady Looking For Job To Keep Searching by Igbek76: 9:56am On Apr 16
Most of you Obi supporters thinking life is rosy everywhere are only deceiving yourself.
It takes time to make real progress.

It took the west hundred of years to built their systems ( and they are still not yet there) but the Agulu trader will lie to you simp* he will do everything for you now now.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: South Africa President Encouraged Lady Looking For Job To Keep Searching by cenaman(m): 9:59am On Apr 16
Tinubu how far?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

5 Important Things Recruiters Search For In Your Cv/resume / Nigerian Navy Recruitment 2018, Imam, Others To Be Recruited / Immigration Tragedy: Refund Our N1,000, Youths Cry Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.