Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,778 members, 7,810,027 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:57 PM

Mob Wakes Man Up After Beating Him To Stupor For Causing Accident In Delta - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Mob Wakes Man Up After Beating Him To Stupor For Causing Accident In Delta (20745 Views)

Lagos Staff Bus Driver Arrested For Causing Lagos Train/Bus Accident / Car Splits Into Two After Accident In Delta, But Driver Walks Out Alive. Photos / Cows Killed After Causing Accident In Rivers State (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mob Wakes Man Up After Beating Him To Stupor For Causing Accident In Delta by ChangeIsCostant: 7:05am On Nov 20, 2017
It was a black Sunday in Delta state after a driver wrecked havoc while coming from Warri at a high speed towards Warri/Sapele road Okirighwre market direction when he hit a woman with a baby boy wrapped on her back and a little girl who was about crossing from Benin Road axis to the opposite side.

The driver was said to have killed the little boy on the spot and left the mother and her daughter in critically state, the forehead of the little baby was opened with her skull showing.

The vehicle according to witnesses, allegedly hit the victims and continued in motion in high speed hitting the pedestrians path left and right until it ended up at the gate of Agofure Motor Park, where two of the girls who were in the car escaped for their live(s) and the driver was finally caught by angry mob.

The mob, furious with his actions, threw a "local lamp" into the car which started a fire, the driver was beaten to stupor, until he collapsed, but the mob woke him up, he was said to have offered the angry group of men who held him 500k by transfer, and one among of them was already falling for it until the elderly ones amongst them shunned the idea reminding them of innocent blood of the dead boy and the fate of the critically injured woman with her daughter who was currently on admission at the hospital..

So he was instead taken to the police station in a keke by same group of men.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/11/mob-beats-driver-stupor-burns-car-hitting-woman-baby-delta-photos.html

1 Share

Re: Mob Wakes Man Up After Beating Him To Stupor For Causing Accident In Delta by ChangeIsCostant: 7:06am On Nov 20, 2017
cc; lalasticlala

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mob Wakes Man Up After Beating Him To Stupor For Causing Accident In Delta by amunkita(m): 7:31am On Nov 20, 2017
If he was drunk or on drugz let him serve for manslaughter...

I pray the Police won't take the 500k instead...

RIP to the dead nd quick recovery to the injured...

6 Likes

Re: Mob Wakes Man Up After Beating Him To Stupor For Causing Accident In Delta by amunkita(m): 7:33am On Nov 20, 2017
ChangeIsCostant:
cc; lalasticlala

Shhhhhhhhhhhhh...
Lala still dey sleep, he is yet to recover from the head given to him last nite...

1 Like

Re: Mob Wakes Man Up After Beating Him To Stupor For Causing Accident In Delta by ojun50(m): 7:36am On Nov 20, 2017
after two weeks u will not see d man inside that station.

1 Like

Re: Mob Wakes Man Up After Beating Him To Stupor For Causing Accident In Delta by Nobody: 7:39am On Nov 20, 2017
They should have collected the 500k and throw him into the burning car sad

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mob Wakes Man Up After Beating Him To Stupor For Causing Accident In Delta by odinaccess: 10:26am On Nov 20, 2017
The two distraction in the car escaped

4 Likes

Re: Mob Wakes Man Up After Beating Him To Stupor For Causing Accident In Delta by veekid(m): 10:26am On Nov 20, 2017
Delta guys no dey joke

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mob Wakes Man Up After Beating Him To Stupor For Causing Accident In Delta by donqx: 10:27am On Nov 20, 2017
oh
Re: Mob Wakes Man Up After Beating Him To Stupor For Causing Accident In Delta by NwaAmaikpe: 10:27am On Nov 20, 2017
shocked

That's why it's still the safest to run away.

Then if your conscience ever wakes up, you either go for confession at your local parish or send an anonymous financial donation to the affected family.

Because if you stop, if they don't mob you to death, the police will extort you to death.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mob Wakes Man Up After Beating Him To Stupor For Causing Accident In Delta by emeijeh(m): 10:29am On Nov 20, 2017
Ok
Re: Mob Wakes Man Up After Beating Him To Stupor For Causing Accident In Delta by Opistorincos(m): 10:30am On Nov 20, 2017
Chisos
Re: Mob Wakes Man Up After Beating Him To Stupor For Causing Accident In Delta by Nobody: 10:30am On Nov 20, 2017
Are you sure those girls were not giving him bj?...where them girls when trouble surfaced?...they tear race...but why burn d car la
Re: Mob Wakes Man Up After Beating Him To Stupor For Causing Accident In Delta by BruncleZuma: 10:35am On Nov 20, 2017
grin grin grin grin

He's properly woke now...

[img]https:///media/10-22-2015/YyL4XT.gif[/img]

1 Like

Re: Mob Wakes Man Up After Beating Him To Stupor For Causing Accident In Delta by Nobody: 10:35am On Nov 20, 2017
hollamanng:
Hmmmm
Have finish sharing the brains I had...met lala he has some for sale
Re: Mob Wakes Man Up After Beating Him To Stupor For Causing Accident In Delta by bobnatlo(m): 10:39am On Nov 20, 2017
But y is the car looking like an old Peugeot?
Re: Mob Wakes Man Up After Beating Him To Stupor For Causing Accident In Delta by tzoracle: 10:44am On Nov 20, 2017
police would now collect the 500k
Re: Mob Wakes Man Up After Beating Him To Stupor For Causing Accident In Delta by hollamanng(m): 10:46am On Nov 20, 2017
deb303:

Have finish sharing the brains I had...met lala he has some for sale
I can see it in your post already I know you didn't only finish it u lost it sister cheesy cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Mob Wakes Man Up After Beating Him To Stupor For Causing Accident In Delta by phayvoursky(m): 10:58am On Nov 20, 2017
engwari:
Several times I've seen post from people claiming they have nothing to eat and my first response is usually to ask how they can even afford data when they can't afford food. I never understood until I found myself in that position. I had to borrow data to come online.

Something to distract me from the Hunger and pain. The picture you're looking at is the last meal I had. I had to decide what I needed more. To transport myself to church with the last N100 I had in my life or feed myself. So I bought garri, sugar and a sachet of water. What happens tomorrow I do not know. I've not had any water in 2 days. I used to boil my drinking water on my camp gas before I ran out of gas. Our water is very dirty. I can't afford to get sick. How did I even better here? I used to be alright. I used to slay. But I was sleeping with a married man who took care of me in return for sex. The comments on Nairaland turned my life around. You people set me on the right path. But that path is about to be the death of me. My determination is strong but it gets harder everyday. Especially now. What do I do from here? How do I carry on? If I backslide today, I just want to be able to justify myself that I tried.

SCAMMER

2 Likes

Re: Mob Wakes Man Up After Beating Him To Stupor For Causing Accident In Delta by czarina(f): 11:01am On Nov 20, 2017
amunkita:

Shhhhhhhhhhhhh...
Lala still dey sleep, he is yet to recover from the head given to him last nite...
shocked
Re: Mob Wakes Man Up After Beating Him To Stupor For Causing Accident In Delta by gonkin(m): 11:03am On Nov 20, 2017
Yahoo boys have started again
Re: Mob Wakes Man Up After Beating Him To Stupor For Causing Accident In Delta by WiseFool2(m): 11:09am On Nov 20, 2017
Na dem na. Yahoo + Boys. We have dem here in sapele killing people almost every week. He he had escaped now, the next month, you will see him with a bigger car. We know them na. Every day as I leave the house for my small hustling, I pray make one yahoo + boi nor use me shine. They do that from time to time to renew their ritual. That's how one of them left the road and went to hit one Keke man that parked his Keke and was going to buy something. I mean this man was standing very far from the road. This I.diot left the road with high speed and killed the man instantly. Of course nothing happened to him. When he came out, Blinks full he body like Mayweather wannabe. When I saw him, I just shook my head and walked away. Another one! The thing is you will never see any injuries on them during these accidents. And anybody dem jam must surely die instantly.

God punish all yahoo + people.

4 Likes

Re: Mob Wakes Man Up After Beating Him To Stupor For Causing Accident In Delta by shogotermies(m): 11:13am On Nov 20, 2017
this is dumb and lame.. Nigeria is the only country were the wrong is right... What If the vehicle had lost control, or the driver had a sudden heart attack or, is village people came to visit...
they just believe it intentional
Re: Mob Wakes Man Up After Beating Him To Stupor For Causing Accident In Delta by Richardabbey(m): 11:13am On Nov 20, 2017
Dat Guy Na " A F O N J A ", Na Those Stupid " B I A F R A N S " Olosho Wey Dey Give Am Head Cause Am
Re: Mob Wakes Man Up After Beating Him To Stupor For Causing Accident In Delta by Spicycat(f): 11:13am On Nov 20, 2017
engwari:
Several times I've seen post from people claiming they have nothing to eat and my first response is usually to ask how they can even afford data when they can't afford food. I never understood until I found myself in that position. I had to borrow data to come online.

Something to distract me from the Hunger and pain. The picture you're looking at is the last meal I had. I had to decide what I needed more. To transport myself to church with the last N100 I had in my life or feed myself. So I bought garri, sugar and a sachet of water. What happens tomorrow I do not know. I've not had any water in 2 days. I used to boil my drinking water on my camp gas before I ran out of gas. Our water is very dirty. I can't afford to get sick. How did I even better here? I used to be alright. I used to slay. But I was sleeping with a married man who took care of me in return for sex. The comments on Nairaland turned my life around. You people set me on the right path. But that path is about to be the death of me. My determination is strong but it gets harder everyday. Especially now. What do I do from here? How do I carry on? If I backslide today, I just want to be able to justify myself that I tried.

Guy's beware !!!! lipsrsealed

3 Likes

Re: Mob Wakes Man Up After Beating Him To Stupor For Causing Accident In Delta by engwari(f): 11:17am On Nov 20, 2017
How am I a scammer?
phayvoursky:

SCAMMER
Re: Mob Wakes Man Up After Beating Him To Stupor For Causing Accident In Delta by lebete3000: 11:31am On Nov 20, 2017
Spicycat:

Guy's beware !!!! lipsrsealed

i think i should beware more with your boobies.
Re: Mob Wakes Man Up After Beating Him To Stupor For Causing Accident In Delta by Nobody: 11:32am On Nov 20, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

That's why it's still the safest to run away.

Then if your conscience ever wakes up, you either go for confession at your local parish or send an anonymous financial donation to the affected family.

Because if you stop, if they don't mob you to death, the police will extort you to death.
Hmmn

(1) (2) (Reply)

Having Money Without Travel Options Is Pointless. / Passengers Stranded At Lagos Airports Over Increased Fares / Onyeama: We Don’t Have Resources To Bring Back All Nigerians Seeking To Return

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.